PDA

View Full Version : Now have NO SOUND AT ALL with Logitech headset

John-Connolly
10-27-2017, 01:38 PM
Are you actually for real Ubisoft?

NOBODY on your beta testing team thought to use one of the most popular branded audio gear?

The fact that a lot of people were looking forward to playing this over the weekend and now are not actually able to do so. I thought you would have learned your lesson from Unity.

LC-Fats
10-27-2017, 02:46 PM
Are you actually for real Ubisoft?

NOBODY on your beta testing team thought to use one of the most popular branded audio gear?

The fact that a lot of people were looking forward to playing this over the weekend and now are not actually able to do so. I thought you would have learned your lesson from Unity.

I have a G633. I have the audio issues. I'm still playing. Turn on subtitles. Bugs happen - the best you can do is create a support ticket that includes pertinent information, that speeds up the resolution process by cutting down on the number of steps required to acquire information. Work with them, not against them.

Ubi-Keo
10-27-2017, 03:41 PM
This is a known issue and is being investigated. Please keep checking the known issues (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1774471-AC-Origins-Known-Issues-PC) post for updates.

morcjul
10-27-2017, 03:49 PM
Uninstalling Logitech Driver helps for my G430!