PDA

View Full Version : [XBOne] Origins wont load past 1st city.

GamerGamer2712
10-27-2017, 12:51 PM
I pre ordered Origins Gold online at the Xbox Store, and last night as soon as it came out I started playing. I came to a point where it told me I had to wait for it to keep installing to continue (its where I speak to Hepsefa to leave Siwa) so I played on and waited. I didn't manage to stay up long enough to get it fully installed last night so I kept my Xbox1 on and went to bed. I then turned it on this morning and it doesn't show Origins in the recently installed bit, just the add ons, but it shows in the game screen. It also doesn't show it for updates or queue screen and when I try to play I have nothing left to do and cant leave Siwa? (mission may amun walk beside you)
This is really frustrating. I'm really not wanting to uninstall and try to re install as it took atleast 7 hours to get to 68% last night with my internet connection!?
What is going on, can I get some help please

cawatrooper9
10-27-2017, 02:13 PM
Hi GamerGamer2712,
Thanks for reporting this.
I'll move this to our Origins support area. Hope someone can help you there!

slouakde1991
10-27-2017, 11:08 PM
I have the same issue - as soon as i got back in the animus for the first time, I saw the loading screen, followed by black screen with the save logo, then it said "loading" and I can hear audio from the game (like wind) but the game never loads. Tried it a few times, same issue every time now. basically cannot play the game at all. I'm also on xbox one, but I've got phsyical

BrocCorb
10-27-2017, 11:39 PM
I pre ordered Origins Gold online at the Xbox Store, and last night as soon as it came out I started playing. I came to a point where it told me I had to wait for it to keep installing to continue (its where I speak to Hepsefa to leave Siwa) so I played on and waited. I didn't manage to stay up long enough to get it fully installed last night so I kept my Xbox1 on and went to bed. I then turned it on this morning and it doesn't show Origins in the recently installed bit, just the add ons, but it shows in the game screen. It also doesn't show it for updates or queue screen and when I try to play I have nothing left to do and cant leave Siwa? (mission may amun walk beside you)
This is really frustrating. I'm really not wanting to uninstall and try to re install as it took atleast 7 hours to get to 68% last night with my internet connection!?
What is going on, can I get some help please

Exactly the same situation, game has installed, but I canít do main quest, please recommend what I should do

nycst8ofmynd
10-30-2017, 12:12 AM
You guys better fix this crap this is non sense. i cant freaking leave siwa, ive traveled the entire map by horse. im freaking 11 hours in and i synched every ******* viewpoint and am at lvl 15. ive bought every damn ac game since ac 1. If you think im starting this game over from scratch youre out your mind. ill be returning this buggy pos. patch it immediately!