PDA

View Full Version : not recived tracking onfo for game

PewterGnome
10-27-2017, 11:21 AM
I have emailed and tried phoning to see where my order has gone I'm not a happy bunny because no one is answering. there quick enough to take my money and I have emailed em 3hrs ago no answer and been on the phone for 20 mins no answer it is disgusting. dnt think I will order from ubisoft site again. as I said I'm fuming at the mo if I had gone to GAME I would be playing assassins creed NOW

Ubi-QuB3
10-27-2017, 01:09 PM
Hey,

The colleagues from the support team will reply to your ticket as soon as they can. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards
QuB3

GoGoJon
10-27-2017, 02:30 PM
I dropped 160 for game and 30 for 1 day shipping and now they have shipping delays. I ordered 5 months ago. believe me I'm in the same boat as u. they gave me a download code for game and its the cheap one without the content I should have.

Tj0w
10-27-2017, 05:05 PM
I understand you completely! I have the exact same problem here with Ubisoft Netherlands. I haven't received any email with tracking code nor been able to contact customer service. I've send them an email yesterday and today I've been on the phone for 1,5 hour total but still no reply at all! I'm not the kind of guy who would complain quick about something but this surely is not the way it's supposed to go. Hope you and I will get a response fast!

BUZZARDIO
10-27-2017, 05:38 PM
Same here ordered 2 weeks ago, got tracking info on wednesday, tried it every day and it kept saying that there was no information for my parcel yet and to try back later, tried every day ,and phoned them 3 times this week to make sure everything was ok, I was assured it was.
So I spent all day waiting for a parcel that never turned up.
After 40 mins on hold on the phone finally got through to be told that my parcel was still in Germany (bear in mind I got shipping confirmation on Wednesday)
I suggest that if ubisoft can't sort out basic logistics, they let other retailers sell there special editions ,
my back up order from shop to arrived exactly as it should.
Uni soft are a disgrace.