PDA

View Full Version : Mainquest, End of The Snake no progress

FjuryX
10-27-2017, 10:55 AM
Hi there, I have the problem that i can't get along the mainquest. Im doing half of the investigation progress and then i have no Items left to investigate... I can't open the chest, because there is no key for it....

Rly sad, after 2hours of gameplay its over because QA didn't recognize :/... Hope there ll be a fix soon, Nice graphics and so on, but as the last AC's bugged as hell...

FjuryX
10-27-2017, 11:09 AM
after 4th restart, alle items are right there where they should be

AvengeTheMedjay
10-31-2017, 01:47 AM
End of Snake is bugged. I finished the quest but it won't show as completed and stays checked there.. I can't progress that quest from there.. so we need devs to respond to this bug and see if they'll fix it asap.. I wanna finish the quest!

I

Ubi-Keo
10-31-2017, 03:38 PM
End of Snake is bugged. I finished the quest but it won't show as completed and stays checked there.. I can't progress that quest from there.. so we need devs to respond to this bug and see if they'll fix it asap.. I wanna finish the quest!

I

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue. Have you been able to progress in the game, to do other main quests/side quests? Have you also tried verifying your game files?