PDA

View Full Version : [Nvidia] You are running an unsupported video driver

Arganaki
10-27-2017, 07:01 AM
I use latest nvidia drivers 388.00
Release Date: 2017.10.23
http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/125896/en-us

Game Ready:
Provides the optimal gaming experience for Destiny 2 and Assassinís Creed Origins

what game drivers ACO need ?
so weird and stupid

Ubi-Keo
10-27-2017, 11:56 AM
If you are receiving an error message when trying to launch the game, then I would recommend reinstalling the latest graphics card drivers and try again.

adinator76
10-29-2017, 03:39 AM
I am having a similar issue. I updated my driver to the latest version and I still get the "unsupported graphics driver" message. The game runs extremely smooth, it's beautiful! I just want that "warning" window off my screen. Is there a way to remove that message?

Cellarhuk
10-30-2017, 05:02 AM
This appears to be a bug. I checked for updates for my video card driver just in case, there are none.
I'm using a Nvidia GeForce 770 ti. Game runs fine, but Uplay overlay will not come up when pressing Shift+f2 for me. Might be the ancient wireless keyboard i'm using.

In any case, the error comes from Uplay, not AC:O. Also it only appears to be happening to those of us with older GPU's.

Here are some other people having the problem: https://steamcommunity.com/app/582160/discussions/0/1480982338951274497/

You have made a great game, and this is not game breaking for me by any means, but also, i cannot see the upper right corner of the screen. I'm a couple of hours into playing and I don't even know what is displayed up there lol. Hasn't been important yet.

Hope this helps you get it fixed.

LarK

Raramuro
10-30-2017, 08:39 PM
Got the same warning message. And the MESSAGE BOX is the problem! As it is not possible to close that message box.
The game is running, the graphics is fine, I have the latest graphics driber installed ... and the first 3 days everything was ok.
Day 4 - game is beginning to show a useless warning message that can't be closed and remains open during the complete game process.

immortal1592
10-31-2017, 12:37 AM
Open uplay launcher, but not the game, go to settings then to notifications and uncheck "in game notifications " then start your game.

ModernGunman
10-31-2017, 12:39 AM
press shift + F2 then you get the side menu from there you can close this warning message off.

jdluxun
11-02-2017, 02:16 PM
I have the same problem which I think it made the game crash all the time. I tried to update the driver yesterday. Then this message disappeared for some minutes....I can play the game but it is very slow...(I have a Nvdia GTX 950) Then I relaunched the game, this "unsupported video driver" message came out again...The game again crashed....