PDA

View Full Version : [PC] Digital Deluxe extra ability points missing?

NetQvist
10-26-2017, 08:44 PM
Got the Digital Deluxe from Ubisoft store and I haven't seen the 3 ability points one is supposed to get with it, anyone that has received them or do you get them later?

AnthonyA85
10-26-2017, 09:00 PM
How are you playing it early? It won't unlock until tonight/tomorrow morning.

NetQvist
10-26-2017, 09:13 PM
Timezones, Australia is unlocked

Hillbill1e
10-26-2017, 09:20 PM
Ive only got the sword, shield, horse and outfit. No extra ability points.

Lord_Furface
10-27-2017, 12:08 AM
Same here, have Gold Edition, and im a bit into the game now, and don't have any of the three extra points :(
And same goes for the base helix pack for the season pass content

https://ibb.co/gOnpVm

OxIdOAC
10-27-2017, 12:12 AM
Me too. Gold here but no 3 ability points.

Hillbill1e
10-27-2017, 12:39 AM
Maybe they will come as a code when the physical content arrives?

AnthonyA85
10-27-2017, 12:45 AM
Well, I guess I'll see in just over 3 hours.

Lord_Furface
10-27-2017, 01:25 AM
Maybe they will come as a code when the physical content arrives?

Well I have just the digital copy, didn't order a physical

Milanoboy20
10-27-2017, 02:30 AM
Hi, i want to ask you a question, is your ingame dialogue working?

AnthonyA85
10-27-2017, 02:32 AM
Well, steam just downloaded the desert cobra pack, just 90 minutes to go...

kevster--11
10-27-2017, 05:01 AM
Haven't got my ability points or helix credit as well

miro-13
10-27-2017, 07:58 AM
i am also missing ability points and helix credits. also i am very disappointed that i cannot obtain show me they money badge, since i did not participate in community events, and i believe majority of players share same problem.

Zeratullos
10-27-2017, 08:58 AM
when do you get this season pass bonus in game?
i got 200 Helix Credits somehow instead of 500 and still dont have the +3 skill points
I just left Siwa and I'm heading to Alexandria storywise.

SofaJockey
10-27-2017, 09:23 AM
I got both immediately on XB1, what platform are you on?

Lord_Furface
10-27-2017, 09:42 AM
same here, but dont have any of it, have Gold edition, but left Siwa, and dont have eny ability points, not any helix, Tweeted Ubi, but no answer yrt

ai_ab
10-27-2017, 09:45 AM
I also did not receive nor 500 Helix from the Season Pass, which is installed, nor 3 ability points from the Deluxe Edition, which is installed. All other in-game items from both the Season Pass and the Deluxe Edition are there.

As for 200 Helix you get them for completing the prologue for the first time:
https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Faqs/000031907/Acquiring-Helix-Credits/

Lord_Furface
10-27-2017, 11:01 AM
when do you get this season pass bonus in game?
i got 200 Helix Credits somehow instead of 500 and still dont have the +3 skill points
I just left Siwa and I'm heading to Alexandria storywise.

I also did not receive nor 500 Helix from the Season Pass, which is installed, nor 3 ability points from the Deluxe Edition, which is installed. All other in-game items from both the Season Pass and the Deluxe Edition are there.

As for 200 Helix you get them for completing the prologue for the first time:
https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Faqs/000031907/Acquiring-Helix-Credits/

Have just been in chat with support, you get 200 helix credits after finishing the start missions and progressing to Alexandria (This is when the store is "unlocked").
But, he couldn't figure out why the 500H and 3 ability points are missing, but were gonna talk to the dev team and get back to me as soon as possible

JuiKell
10-27-2017, 12:11 PM
Same here. Gold Edition - no Helix and Skill points.

TheNamelessFire
10-27-2017, 06:56 PM
So any of you find how to get the ability point / helix credit

AnthonyA85
10-27-2017, 07:23 PM
Have you bought the season pass? Iím not sure if thatís an extra a step you have to take, but the deluxe bonus content and the ability points appeared for me, iíve Already used one of them

MaximNighthawk
10-27-2017, 07:30 PM
I too am missing the ability points in PC. Restarting did not work. Do I need to progress further into the story before they unlock.

abanev
10-27-2017, 10:05 PM
Same with me, bought the gold eition via Uplay and everything worked fine, expect for the 500 Helix Points and the three skill points.
Do i have to write Ubisoft Support for this or is it something that will clear itself tommorow or in a few days?

NetQvist
10-27-2017, 10:10 PM
Same with me, bought the gold eition via Uplay and everything worked fine, expect for the 500 Helix Points and the three skill points.
Do i have to write Ubisoft Support for this or is it something that will clear itself tommorow or in a few days?

Played for over 10 hours now myself and haven't seen those 3 ability points yet, either they are locked to some side quest or it's bugged on PC for the digital versions at least.

Vegantichrist
10-27-2017, 11:44 PM
Same problem here on xbox one. no skill points and no 500 helix credits. when i look in the xbox store, it says i have the base game, not the deluxe. however, i have the extra mission and weapons, clothes, and mount from the deluxe edition. i noticed that i don't own the deluxe upgrade tho, as it is still asking me to purchase it. i definitely preordered the deluxe edition tho. very strange.

Mr.RoqNRolla
10-28-2017, 12:59 AM
Pre-ordered the Gold edition (digital) and I got everything except the 3 ability points and 500 helix credits. What going on Ubisoft?

Blasta101
10-28-2017, 01:46 AM
Same here! Gold Edition through Uplay, everything is there except the 500 Helix credits and ability points.... wtf? :confused:

kleebomber
10-28-2017, 02:01 AM
Mines the opposite! Got the skill points and helix but no weapons/armor/mount or missions!

OxIdOAC
10-28-2017, 04:45 AM
So, still no words from Ubisoft about this?
btw, i'm on PC, Gold edition, sinked 9 hours to the game, got everything but the ability points and 500 helix...

UbiFluouise
10-28-2017, 05:13 AM
Hello Assassins! For anyone that is missing any part of their content, if it has been 24 hours since the game has been available to you and you are still unable to locate this content in your game or on your Account, please don't hesitate to reach out to our technical support team (https://support.ubi.com/Cases/New) and provide your proof of purchase alongside a list of the content that you did NOT receive yet. Our team is more than happy to look into this further on a case to case basis and handle all inquiries accordingly. We hope everyone is enjoying the game! Please contact us directly if we can be of assistance to you in this, or any other technical issues you may have experienced thus far. Thanks everyone!

Eagleeyesix
10-28-2017, 11:07 AM
Same here, bought the gold edition from ubistore and dind't get the 500 Helix and 3 Ability Points. :( Game says season pass, deluxe content etc. is installed.

Vegantichrist
10-29-2017, 04:02 PM
Still no skill points or helix credits. Can we get an update on this?

Cyronis
10-29-2017, 05:33 PM
I have the same Problem (no Helix credits and no ability points). Pretty dissappointed by this.

HyPnOSuSeN
10-30-2017, 08:03 AM
Same problem: No +3 ability points, no 500 helix...

Mr.RoqNRolla
10-30-2017, 12:49 PM
Iíve contacted the technical support team. Hopefully they reply soon!

NetQvist
10-30-2017, 12:56 PM
I’ve contacted the technical support team. Hopefully they reply soon!

Been waiting since Saturday myself, It's been a weekend and they are probably swamped with tickets at this point though.

AssassinSofus
10-30-2017, 01:51 PM
I got 200 helix credts, not 500 and no ability points!?

Uplay_LA
10-30-2017, 02:16 PM
I have this problem on PC and PS4 Pro version of this game.
My friend solved this problem with chat support(in a few minutes after game release), but he have a steam version(he living in same region as me). I waiting since midnight 27th and chat support cant help me(they couldn't access to my purchases), because I dont have a chat support in my country, only phone calls or tickets. I had similar problem with Watch Dogs 2 with season pass content and it was only solved after few months or so, so you could play game right now or wait.
They not swamped with ability points tickets, they just lame, because its long procedure to enable and re-enable content, its somehow connected with store bug or something.

OxIdOAC
10-30-2017, 07:47 PM
I opened a ticket in Ubisoft support about this and they told me that it will be resolved, but it takes time..

NetQvist
10-30-2017, 08:59 PM
Tried chat support myself and he just said it was escalated to the developers after confirming my copy. Hopefully it will get fixed at some point but it's not like it's a necessary thing. Getting what you pay for is always something that needs to be fulfilled though.

Uplay_LA
10-31-2017, 03:07 PM
First patch will not solve this problem you need contact support for help(chat support said that). Better start new save file after all deluxe/gold reward will be claimed. PS4 Pro problem was solved right now, about 25 hours after case opened, PC version is still under investigation (since 27th) they answered few hours ago and just send it to commission.

Lord_Furface
10-31-2017, 04:08 PM
I have been in contact with ubi support, I would recommend opening a ticket to them, all I had to do was provide a proof of purchase and a screen from in-game with my season pass.
They gave me my 500 Helix and my 3 Ability points today.

vitalik2187836
11-01-2017, 11:57 AM
I had the same problem. They solved it 4 day after I opened ticket. So everybody who have same problem just contact tech support :)

Uplay_LA
11-01-2017, 08:52 PM
They prioritize UK and US console players I think, because PS4 Pro version was solved in few hours after opening a ticket.

Mr.RoqNRolla
11-02-2017, 09:59 AM
Day 6.. still waiting for a respons on my ticket.. even the chat has been disabled for 3 days now.. :(

Uplay_LA
11-02-2017, 11:19 AM
Some people from steam discussion got it solved in 5 hours, because support start looking at new cases.

[UPDATE] New title update( 1.03 ) not solving this error, you should open a ticket and wait for support. !Recommendation! sent photos of AC:O purchase and screenshots about missing items, when open tickets, it will speed up this process.

Sildrog
11-02-2017, 09:58 PM
At first I thought maybe I spent 300 points, but nope.Same boat as you, no ability points and only 200 credits.

Khamssin
11-03-2017, 08:22 PM
I am missing my 500 Helix and 3 ability points too. I opened a ticket 5 days ago but still no response...

Cyronis
11-04-2017, 12:46 PM
So I contacted support and got an answer in 2 days to wait 24 hours if it appears and if not contact support again. Now I am waiting like forever for an answer. I provided screenshots etc. I hate to have to beg for stuff I paid for - especially sinse such things become more frequent for me lately.

OxIdOAC
11-04-2017, 02:32 PM
Hello Assassins! For anyone that is missing any part of their content, if it has been 24 hours since the game has been available to you and you are still unable to locate this content in your game or on your Account, please don't hesitate to reach out to our technical support team (https://support.ubi.com/Cases/New) and provide your proof of purchase alongside a list of the content that you did NOT receive yet. Our team is more than happy to look into this further on a case to case basis and handle all inquiries accordingly. We hope everyone is enjoying the game! Please contact us directly if we can be of assistance to you in this, or any other technical issues you may have experienced thus far. Thanks everyone!

Hello mr. Ubi-Pawns,

It seems that contacting technical support team does absolutely nothing.

What do you suggest we do next?

Thanks

Uplay_LA
11-04-2017, 04:04 PM
I got abilities, 500 helix credits PS4 Pro got 2 days to investigate, PC more than week.

Now I can enjoy best looking version of this game.

P.S. HDR do nothing on PS4 Pro, I have top notch samsung 4K HDR TV, and cant see much difference. Its like reshade, but reshades looks more immersive.

Uplay_LA
11-04-2017, 04:08 PM
Cases will proceed faster if you remind about yourself by creating new case or contact with chat.

Cyronis
11-09-2017, 01:33 AM
Yeah..., I made a my new case yesterday - It got deleted and I am still waiting since release for the stuff. It seems there was time for deleting it but not for a quick update or even a fix.

Blasta101
11-17-2017, 06:20 PM
Contacted Ubisoft about this on October 29th, they said they were "investigating" on November 1st - and now Nov 17th no update and I still don't have what I paid for. Disgrace!

OxIdOAC
11-17-2017, 07:15 PM
Contacted Ubisoft about this on October 29th, they said they were "investigating" on November 1st - and now Nov 17th no update and I still don't have what I paid for. Disgrace!

Right....

UbiSailorScout
11-17-2017, 10:52 PM
Hi everyone. I am incredibly sorry for the delay on your tickets. Please make a comment on your support cases asking for an update, as it should have been resolved. You can also contact the Ubisoft Support Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupport/), Twitter (https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport) pages with your support case numbers, and they will be able to look into it for you. Thank you for your patience!

HyPnOSuSeN
11-19-2017, 10:59 AM
did they reply?

OxIdOAC
11-19-2017, 03:39 PM
Hi everyone. I am incredibly sorry for the delay on your tickets. Please make a comment on your support cases asking for an update, as it should have been resolved. You can also contact the Ubisoft Support Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupport/), Twitter (https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport) pages with your support case numbers, and they will be able to look into it for you. Thank you for your patience!

No.
I did make 4 comments like "Any news?" on my case in last 2 weeks, but nothing, no one is even read it... Believe me, i know.
And another thing, when you buy a car you get a complete car, and there's no missing parts like rear view mirror or door or steering wheel....
I bought (preorder even), this game and after 24 days i still didn't get what i was paying for.
Never did nor will use Facebook or Twitter, so if i must make an account on some personal scam database site to get what i PAID FOR, then i don't want those points or helix credits.
I can live without them. I like Assassin's Creed games, i own all of them, on PC and PS3 (PS4 in the near future), and i play all of them many times, basically every time new game is about to be released, but to be cheated like this, i have no words. You know what, Ubisoft, you can close my ticket and you can keep those ability points and those helix credits. Go buy yourself that awful horse that you advertise in nightmare pack.

Cheers

CliveVLewis
11-19-2017, 03:58 PM
No.
I did make 4 comments like "Any news?" on my case in last 2 weeks, but nothing, no one is even read it... Believe me, i know.
And another thing, when you buy a car you get a complete car, and there's no missing parts like rear view mirror or door or steering wheel....
I bought (preorder even), this game and after 24 days i still didn't get what i was paying for.
Never did nor will use Facebook or Twitter, so if i must make an account on some personal scam database site to get what i PAID FOR, then i don't want those points or helix credits.
I can live without them. I like Assassin's Creed games, i own all of them, on PC and PS3 (PS4 in the near future), and i play all of them many times, basically every time new game is about to be released, but to be cheated like this, i have no words. You know what, Ubisoft, you can close my ticket and you can keep those ability points and those helix credits. Go buy yourself that awful horse that you advertise in nightmare pack.

Cheers

I liked that reference to the Car. It made me laugh LOL

Jokes aside. Yes it is annoying when things you were supposed to get are missing.

I had the Secrets of the First Pyramids missing from my quests 'PREORDERED'. I created a ticket and got a response that they will look into it. I patiently waited for 4 days and then I started a chat with them 'If you have that option it helps a great deal'. The agent who I got the 2nd time was really helpful and he got it done immediately. I had to provide a screenshot of the add ons page.

With regards to the Helix & ability points, I have come across people who have gotten it within a day or 2.

They must have their hands really full now.

Look at the amount of issue people have with the games? It is insane. Some of them make a big deal about something and realize it was their fault.

I'm not defending UBISOFT here. But, there are a few cases that get overlooked by human error.

Try and open a new case or chat if you have an option. You can always close the older case if you get a response on the new one or vise versa.

It is a tough time being at support when there are a lot of issues flowing in.

OxIdOAC
11-19-2017, 04:16 PM
I liked that reference to the Car. It made me laugh LOL

Jokes aside. Yes it is annoying when things you were supposed to get are missing.

I had the Secrets of the First Pyramids missing from my quests 'PREORDERED'. I created a ticket and got a response that they will look into it. I patiently waited for 4 days and then I started a chat with them 'If you have that option it helps a great deal'. The agent who I got the 2nd time was really helpful and he got it done immediately. I had to provide a screenshot of the add ons page.

With regards to the Helix & ability points, I have come across people who have gotten it within a day or 2.

They must have their hands really full now.

Look at the amount of issue people have with the games? It is insane. Some of them make a big deal about something and realize it was their fault.

I'm not defending UBISOFT here. But, there are a few cases that get overlooked by human error.

Try and open a new case or chat if you have an option. You can always close the older case if you get a response on the new one or vise versa.

It is a tough time being at support when there are a lot of issues flowing in.

You're ok guy, but, AGAIN, i must say NO.
My friend has a PS4 version of the game and it is the only AC game that he owns, at all, and his case, has been resolved in 19 hours from the opened ticket. Same issue.
I saw PS 4 cases being solved in a mater of just a few hours to a few days. But they get their cases resolved. Same issue.
I'm not saying that just because i own all the AC games on multiple systems i must have some advantage over others, but i sink a lot of money in their pockets, and this is the way they treating me?

N.O.

Thanks.

To hell with points and credits..

CliveVLewis
11-19-2017, 04:28 PM
You're ok guy, but, AGAIN, i must say NO.
My friend has a PS4 version of the game and it is the only AC game that he owns, at all, and his case, has been resolved in 19 hours from the opened ticket. Same issue.
I saw PS 4 cases being solved in a mater of just a few hours to a few days. But they get their cases resolved. Same issue.
I'm not saying that just because i own all the AC games on multiple systems i must have some advantage over others, but i sink a lot of money in their pockets, and this is the way they treating me?

N.O.

Thanks.

To hell with points and credits..

I really wish there was something I could do to help you. I mean, I could even start a chat for you with support if I could.

Letting it go and getting angry only to ruin your game experience is not worth it.

Which region support does UBISOFT refer your case to?

Adr3nalineSVK
11-20-2017, 08:41 PM
i also have gold edition of the game I EVEN bought dawn of the creed edition and now?! its 20th after i make a ticket! its whole 3 weeks and they cant give me what i paid of !!!
so right now im realy pissed off !!

CliveVLewis
11-20-2017, 10:02 PM
Chat with support. They will do their best to assist you.

UbiSailorScout
11-21-2017, 11:31 PM
Hi OxIdOAC. I just looked at your support ticket, and noticed an agent has responded to your ticket and added the helix credits and ability points to your game.
Adr3nalineSVK, I just looked into your support ticket. An agent has also responded to you this morning, and also added the helix credits and ability points to your game. Please update your ticket letting the agent know if you have received your points. I apologize for the delay on both of your tickets.

For anyone else, if you are still waiting on responses on your ticket, please contact the Ubisoft Support Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupport/) or Twitter (https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport) page with your support case number. We will be able to pass them on to the correct department. Thanks!

CliveVLewis
11-21-2017, 11:33 PM
Hi OxIdOAC. I just looked at your support ticket, and noticed an agent has responded to your ticket and added the helix credits and ability points to your game.
Adr3nalineSVK, I just looked into your support ticket. An agent has also responded to you this morning, and also added the helix credits and ability points to your game. Please update your ticket letting the agent know if you have received your points. I apologize for the delay on both of your tickets.

For anyone else, if you are still waiting on responses on your ticket, please contact the Ubisoft Support Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupport/) or Twitter (https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport) page with your support case number. We will be able to pass them on to the correct department. Thanks!

:D