PDA

View Full Version : PC Extortion Contortion Glitch

WizardGt
10-25-2017, 10:46 PM
When doing the side mission "Extortion Contortion", after talking with two of the three extorted merchants, the third one is missing. After watching some videos of this mission, I saw that this merchant should be lying on the ground, but he's not there, so I can't continue the mission. I tried to do fast travel and returning to the place he should be, close the game and open it again, start another missions, but nothing seems to work. And there isn't a "Restart Mission" option on this game, so I got stucked on this with no chance of getting 100%.

strigoi1958
10-26-2017, 02:05 AM
The mission in AC Unity? if yes, the guy should be inside a shop or building, I found him with eagle vision. If you have tried that but still not found him, you should verify your game files to make sure they are not corrupt.

I hope you get playing soon :)

WizardGt
10-26-2017, 08:57 PM
Allready tried this. I use the eagle vision in the area that's show on the mini map, where the guy should be, but he's not there (I allready saw a video showing the correct place). I checked the game files with the Uplay desktop client, but that didn't solved the problem.

WizardGt
10-31-2017, 09:09 PM
The problem solved when I renovated another social club with other available side missions, and after started one of these, the "Extorsion Contortion" was closed and reseted.