PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Knights

Ulrichvonbek111
10-25-2017, 07:05 PM
Well done my tin men enemy :))
To the beardnecks I say this that you got what you deserved absolutely nothing.
You achieved not one victory in battle,,your treacherous act that allowed the Knights to take the season in round 4 has now come back to bite you hard..
Imagine how it feels to have no Battle Honours...

ONCE AGAIN KNIGHTS CONGRATULATIONS FROM AN HONOURABLE SAMURAI.

ENJOY YOUR SPOILS OF WAR..

BEARDNECKS ROT.

vgrimr_J
10-25-2017, 07:09 PM
too bad the ornament is ugly again. well atleast the outline is nice

D-d0g56
10-25-2017, 07:57 PM
How did the vikings betray you if you're a different faction. If they ****ed you over then it's because that's what enemies are suppose to do. Also, you only won because it was your turn. Everyone and thier granny knows this.

Fairemont
10-25-2017, 07:59 PM
My berserker can finally wear the beyblade she deserves.

Moondyne_MC
10-25-2017, 11:47 PM
Don't insult an entire factions worth of players and then call yourself honourable in the same breath.

ChampionRuby50g
10-26-2017, 12:20 AM
Having no Battle Honor feels pretty good tbh. Seeing as I win the majority of my fights, guess having no Honor is good for something right?
Don't understand what treacherous act either, I mean we are in a war after all. Did you expect flowers instead?

Ulrichvonbek111
10-26-2017, 01:13 AM
Don't insult an entire factions worth of players and then call yourself honourable in the same breath.

It was only a few and they know who they are.

Ulrichvonbek111
10-26-2017, 01:16 AM
Having no Battle Honor feels pretty good tbh. Seeing as I win the majority of my fights, guess having no Honor is good for something right?
Don't understand what treacherous act either, I mean we are in a war after all. Did you expect flowers instead?

When you win a battle in a campaign then your battalion or regiment earns Battle Honours...this hasn't anything to do with honour it's for winning a battle...
Do you understand the difference ?

Ulrichvonbek111
10-26-2017, 01:22 AM

Certain Vikings helped the knights take season 3 in the 4th round to spite the Samurai..but yes they paid for it in the end for they recieved zilch and dishonoured many of their kinsfolk with their actions.
This is what I stated so don't be getting smart when you understand fully what I meant....or don't you ?

CandleInTheDark
10-26-2017, 01:58 AM
Certain Vikings helped the knights take season 3 in the 4th round to spite the Samurai

Your logic is off, by quite a long way. Given the knights would have won the season there and then had they won the round, it was to the benefit of the samurai that anyone but the knights won that round.

Given the knights were two rounds up and chasing a season win, what benefit did they have extending it a further round? The people who benefited most were the samurai,least benefit? The vikings since they went into win or be out of the season after losing the third round.

The_B0G_
10-26-2017, 02:41 AM
Technically Britain hired viking mercenaries to fight for them, even fight against other vikings. Honour doesn't put coin in the coffers lol

Stahlrusse
10-26-2017, 08:29 AM
Yes, Congratulations.

Congratulations for nothing really because the Faction War is bs. :cool:

ChampionRuby50g
10-26-2017, 09:01 AM
Ok, I get what you mean. I just know that I got 12 Ornaments in Season 1, so more Battle Honors for me anyway.

I wouldn't say that we are Dishonored either. There has gotta be one winner, this time was the Knights. So both of us got Zilch, besides the minor rewards for 2nd and 3rd. If we helped the Knights, as you say, that would make them an ally. So we helped an ally overcome a mutual enemy to win a battle they deserved to win. Sounds more honorable than not IMO.