PDA

View Full Version : Game added to library.. Yet it's not there..!

RedBeat
10-25-2017, 06:47 PM
So i went and activated my game key, and got the notification, that the game was added to my library.. But it's not, which means i cannot pre-load the game or anything..

I have submitted a message for the support staff (Denmark), but i'm a "little" eager to get going.... Is there a quick fix for this???

Thanks in advance!

RedBeat

VeerStrong
10-26-2017, 02:25 AM
The same issue is happening for me. I've spoken to three different people about it and the best solution I've gotten was just to wait for the development team to fix it. It's been a day so far and my game still won't show for preloading.

RedBeat
10-26-2017, 07:21 AM
I really hope they get it fixed ASAP, since i really want to play the instant it's released... And it kind of takes the whole idea of preorder out of it, if it won't be ready then,.. :rolleyes:

KonexTV
10-26-2017, 11:20 AM
hi there,

I've bought the digital copy on 24/10/2017 but it doesn't show in my library and tomorrow is coming out.

what can I do please?

thanks

UPDATE > working now.

Ubi-Keo
10-26-2017, 12:34 PM
So i went and activated my game key, and got the notification, that the game was added to my library.. But it's not, which means i cannot pre-load the game or anything..

I have submitted a message for the support staff (Denmark), but i'm a "little" eager to get going.... Is there a quick fix for this???

Thanks in advance!

RedBeat

If you have pre ordered the game please ensure you have activated the key for the base game and not for the pre order content. If you redeem the pre order content key then the game will not appear in your games library.

RedBeat
10-26-2017, 01:23 PM
That was exactly what i did :O Used the wrong key... All is good now, and i had help from support to point it out.. Thanks!

Matris
10-26-2017, 02:01 PM
Same thing,