PDA

View Full Version : [DATA] 1 Hour of Dominion - My Experience

ObnoxiousWeaboo
10-25-2017, 06:25 PM
Okay so I decided to do a little experiment. I recorded my experience of playing 1 hour of Dominion, starting from 5pm GMT (25th Oct 2017)

Here is the data, Ubi can easily check on this to confirm this is all 100% true. I play on PC and my username is ObnoxiousWeaboo.

1st game - Join lobby for a split second - immediately kicked.

2nd game - Join a fresh lobby, play for around 1 minute. People start to disconnect and then I am kicked along with them. Game ends around 17:02

3rd game - Joined a game in progress, my team is down 500 points and we are being spawn camped. Game ends 17:06.

4th game - Joined another game half way through, this time up 500 points. Game ends 17:11.

5th game - Fresh lobby, I get a full game in, enemy team has 1 disconnect, the BOT is never replaced. Game ends 17:26.

6th game - Join a lobby and am immediately kicked - Error 00060000146 (same as first game)

7th game - Join a game up 500 points again. Enemy team has a BOT. Game ends 17:36.

8th Game - I join an in-progress game (again) We are down 400 points. BOT also on my team. Right before end cut scene game freezes, have to ctrl+alt+del and end process. Game "ends" 17:46.

9th Game - Join a game already in progress (this is a running theme) Score tied 200 each. I get kicked mid jumping attack for EasyAntiCheat 0006000143 after playing for about 1 minute. Game ends 17:51.

10th Game - I join a dying lobby with people leaving, 5 seconds left on the clock. get kicked because lobby is too small and forced to re-queue again.

11th Game - Sent into another dying lobby, 5 seconds left on the timer. 5 people in lobby including me. game starts, I have 3 BOTs on my team vs 4 players. My first team mate joins when we are already down 600 points and the enemy controls all zones. We lose literally 2 minutes later, final score 1056 - 62. Game ends 18:01.

Okay so, I got one full, fresh game out of 11. In 1 hour, and even that had a disconnect with a BOT that was never replaced. So basically not one single flawless game experience. This is during Prime EU hours.

This is all 100% true and Ubi as I said can happily check up on this and see for themselves. I would really appreciate a response from them as to why my solo experiences with this game are always this awful.

I just want to play.

NinjaRonin85
10-25-2017, 06:40 PM
So glad I play on ps4 it's not that bad. The thing I hate is joining a losing team or when my whole team leaves and it's just me and the matchmaking always makes sure the enemy team is full then maybe it will find me some team mates when it's too late lol.

I think most people leave when they get ganked or lose a 1v1 or 2v1 really I think the main problem is everyone gets so salty they quit and ubisoft did not take that into account.

Malyngo
10-25-2017, 10:12 PM
Are you always leaving the match and start the matchmaker new? Why?

ChampionRuby50g
10-26-2017, 12:17 AM
At least you got into 4 games in 11 minutes. It takes me that long to find 1, and even then probably longer because I'll have to re search after a DC.

ObnoxiousWeaboo
10-26-2017, 04:12 AM
Are you always leaving the match and start the matchmaker new? Why?

Because 9/10 the losers drop and the lobby doesn't fill up in time. Which means one team ends up with a bunch of BOTs which may or may not be replaced, depending on the games mood.

Malyngo
10-26-2017, 07:12 AM
I get the best matches when I stick to what the matchmaker gave me. Yes, some people will leave, and sometimes they won't be filled back up that quick. But still, it is much better than starting the matchmaker afresh.

This game is in that regard not much different than others like Battlefield. There, you also might get a rather lackluster experience on the match you joined in, but when you stick to that server, further matches will be better. This is also true for For Honor, although it doesn't do what Battlefield does: shuffling around the players after one match to get it better balanced.

Your experience with your practice of rejoining the matchmaker every time seems to be much worse than mine, sticking to a "server".

ObnoxiousWeaboo
10-26-2017, 07:38 AM
The game should be stable either way. Whether you look for a fresh match or rematch the people from the last game. I shouldn't have to suffer crashes and bad experiences in any instance. And I certainly don't want to just sit and play against the same 4 people all evening.

Charmzzz
10-26-2017, 07:52 AM
Yesterday was a "bad" day for Dominion in For Honor. 30 minutes of matchmaking, players of my team not able to join, disconnects when a match started or complete match crashes until me and my team got into the first game that actually lasted till the end. Could play 3-4 complete matches in 2 hours. I love this game but this is an unacceptable service. Let's hope that dedicated Servers will sort these issues out.

RatedChaotic
10-26-2017, 12:19 PM
Been the same for me since release on xbox OP. Its why I just do orders vs AI and bounce to another game. The multiplayer in this game is not worth the trouble. Red Nats, Resyncs, disconnects, Bots not being replaced ect ect. Its been this way for months and months. Love this game but damn.....Its a mess and has been for a long time.

Netcode_err_404
10-26-2017, 12:22 PM
Been the same for me since release on xbox OP. Its why I just do orders vs AI and bounce to another game. The multiplayer in this game is not worth the trouble. Red Nats, Resyncs, disconnects, Bots not being replaced ect ect. Its been this way for months and months. Love this game but damn.....Its a mess.

Same. And i won't lie, im getting tired.

They said they had a problem with xbox, shame on pc its the same broken mess.

RatedChaotic
10-26-2017, 01:16 PM
Same. And i won't lie, im getting tired.

They said they had a problem with xbox, shame on pc its the same broken mess.

Ya I remember when they said xbox has been giving them trouble. Yet they never gave any info on what is causing it. Personally I think xbox and pc numbers are down so low that its hard to find games in your region. Since this games release I have only found 3 games in my region(US East) and those were only because I kept leaving matchmaking when it cycled. Therefore we experience these Red Nats, Disconnects, more than PS4 users. Its a known fact that kids own PlayStations more than Xbox and PC. If anyone wants to argue that....Go to your local Elementary, Middle, and High Schools and test it yourself.

Netcode_err_404
10-26-2017, 09:23 PM
Ya I remember when they said xbox has been giving them trouble. Yet they never gave any info on what is causing it. Personally I think xbox and pc numbers are down so low that its hard to find games in your region. Since this games release I have only found 3 games in my region(US East) and those were only because I kept leaving matchmaking when it cycled. Therefore we experience these Red Nats, Disconnects, more than PS4 users. Its a known fact that kids own PlayStations more than Xbox and PC. If anyone wants to argue that....Go to your local Elementary, Middle, and High Schools and test it yourself.

2 hours of game session, 7 games played.

Tell me if this is not a scam.

gj4063
10-26-2017, 10:24 PM
Funny thing is that I came to FH from world of tanks. In that game the player base beds fore console patches and updates to keep up with the balance patches of pc, because they're good balance patches. Here, we wish they'd divorce pc from console. They function different enough to deserve separate treatment.

ObnoxiousWeaboo
10-28-2017, 10:49 AM
Always ignored, thanks Ubi.

ObnoxiousWeaboo
10-28-2017, 05:59 PM
Just decided to give For Honor another chance, played for an hour again and had the end of match freeze happen twice at 17:19 GMT & 17:56 GMT. I am not playing this game anymore until this is fixed. It's ****ing ******** and an absolute disgrace. Can't even get a response from anyone that works on this game. Literally ignoring me. Thanks for the Help Ubi. You deserve the golden poo award that EA always gets.

UbiInsulin
10-28-2017, 08:13 PM
I'm really sorry for the delay in response to this thread, ObnoxiousWeaboo - as well as the connectivity issues that have been disrupting your time with For Honor. The team continues to work on the switch to a dedicated server architecture (more details about which can be found here (http://blog.ubi.com/for-honor-revamp-changes-for-season-3-4-detailed-dedicated-servers-incoming/)). Improving matchmaking stability is still the highest priority for us right now.