PDA

View Full Version : Game not included in collector's edition

Tman11S
10-25-2017, 02:18 PM
Hi

I just received my dawn of the creed collector's edition, but the game itself wasn't included, not a cd nor an activation key.
There's clearly an empty piece of cartboard where the game should be, next to the (empty) steelbook, so I don't understand why it's not there.
Is this supposed to be or what exactly happened?

Erroneus
10-25-2017, 02:53 PM
For what system? Consoles get a disk, PC doesn't.
So if it's PC, there should be an activation key.
If it's for consoles, then they forgot to put in your disk.

Tman11S
10-25-2017, 02:56 PM
It's a pc edition indeed, but there definitly isn't an activation key.
Also, I kinda want the classic disk and box for my collection. I've bought every AC game on disk...

Ubi-Keo
10-26-2017, 12:31 PM
Hi

I just received my dawn of the creed collector's edition, but the game itself wasn't included, not a cd nor an activation key.
There's clearly an empty piece of cartboard where the game should be, next to the (empty) steelbook, so I don't understand why it's not there.
Is this supposed to be or what exactly happened?

If you purchased the PC version then the game should automatically be added to your games library on your Ubisoft account.

Michael_v_Anken
10-26-2017, 10:55 PM
Ubi-Keo,

what happened if I bought the game several times for friends? Do Ubi activate them double at one account...
I bought the game 3 times. Dawn of the Creed Edition digital, Standard Edition digital and Standard Edition on DVD - all for PC.
I got just delivered the Dawn of the Creed Edition but there is no code inside and the other 2 won't come but shown as edelivered in my orderlist!

I wrote to the support but this could take 2-3 weeks....