PDA

View Full Version : Shipment problem ??

Sinar_bcn
10-25-2017, 06:51 AM
Hello,

On Oct 21 I received your email about my package was sent.
Today, the package status still as "Ready for UPS".

I have this problem with two packages. And I don't know if is an UPS problem or yours.

Has anybody the same problem?

Regards.

Ubi-QuB3
10-25-2017, 12:33 PM
Hey,

Could you please get in touch with the support team (http://support.ubi.com)?

Regards
QuB3

bootleg_hooch
10-26-2017, 06:38 PM
Haven't even had my order shipped yet, and the support link pops up "error processing request" everytime I try to contact them or submit an order case. This is going to be a long weekend lol

Michael_v_Anken
10-26-2017, 10:50 PM
I have the same problem:

Because of a bad internetconnction I bought the game in a standard edition on DVD and the Dawn of the Creed Collectors Edition digital and for a friend one standard edition digital.
I bought this in several orders:

1: Assassin’s Creed® Origins: Aya 47,96 € Delivered
Assassin's Creed Origins Plattform: PC (Download) 47,99 € NOT DELIVERED
Assassin's Creed® Origins - VORBESTELLERBONUS Plattform: PC (Download) 0,00 € NOT DELIVERED

2: FAR CRY® 5 Gold Edition Plattform: PC DVD 63,99 €
Assassin’s Creed® Origins: Bayek 47,96 € Delivered
Assassin's Creed® Origins Plattform: PC DVD 47,99 € NOT DELIVERED

3: Assassin's Creed® Origins - Dawn of the Creed Collector's Case Plattform: PC (Download) 104,99 € Delivered
Assassin's Creed® Origins - VORBESTELLERBONUS Plattform: PC (Download) 0,00 € ???
Assassin's Creed® Origins - Gold Edition Plattform: PC (Download) 0,00 € ???

The Dawn of the Creed Collector's Edition comes today, but I miss codes for seasonpass and digital deluxe content. When I look at my orders some things are marked as delivered like Origins standard DVD edition, but I got nothing, no email, no code....

I hope not that Uplay take my money and activated 2 games or 3 for one and the same account... I wrote the support, but this could take 3 weeks till i got an answer....

X360xGlAdIaToRx
10-27-2017, 11:47 AM
i preorders not too long ago, received the conformation for shipping and should be fine yet when i view my orders on my account i find it says cancelled yet i have no email regarding this. i can't get ahold of any support, neither chat or phone can anyone help me here?