PDA

View Full Version : What's going on with my light attacks

NinjaRonin85
10-25-2017, 01:32 AM
It don't seem to matter what I do my enemy always beats me to the light attack like what's going on say I'm shinobi, berserker or pk and I'm fighting any of them I attack first I get 2 hits then I go to attack again and I get hit first I take the hits then try to attack them again I get hit first again so I block the attack then I try to attack again but I get hit first again why is this?

I'm on ps4 with WiFi and wireless controller and hdtv in game mode.

sand_nigg3r
10-25-2017, 01:35 AM
Welcome to the post-timesnap removal era.

RatedChaotic
10-25-2017, 03:07 PM
It don't seem to matter what I do my enemy always beats me to the light attack like what's going on say I'm shinobi, berserker or pk and I'm fighting any of them I attack first I get 2 hits then I go to attack again and I get hit first I take the hits then try to attack them again I get hit first again so I block the attack then I try to attack again but I get hit first again why is this?

I'm on ps4 with WiFi and wireless controller and hdtv in game mode.

Timesnap and your using alot of wireless devices.. Its not good. Are you a red nat warrior?

NinjaRonin85
10-25-2017, 03:48 PM
My internet is open green

Fairemont
10-25-2017, 05:27 PM
I also find that a lot of my attacks will be blocked when I go for an open defense zone out of Nobushi's hidden stance (which can be read, of course) but I never see their guard change, and as soon as they block its immediately back where it was like they never did anything but still got the block in.

Not sure why or what. But I have really solid connection and am at consistent 60FPS, so I figure I should see some sort of change.