PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft more like Noobisoft

timur_the_boss
10-25-2017, 01:27 AM
How you still have no added a feature to punish/ remove afk players from games is actually beyond me. I've just joined multiple games where the person on our team is not playing and the match suddenly becomes 3 v 4, which in domination mode makes you lose. How the **** have you still not added a timer to kick them out of the match? I bet I get some generic response 'Our developers are working on it' bruh **** your developers are smoking crack. We are not in 2006 we are in 2017 ffs.

timur_the_boss
10-25-2017, 01:29 AM
I'm sitting here waiting for 8 minutes and 32 seconds. Because they give me a penalty for quitting the match. But the person thats AFK in game is just sitting there collecting rewards from games doing **** all and gaining reputation. Nice one. ****ing imbeciles.

Moondyne_MC
10-25-2017, 06:30 AM
Any suggestions how to get the game to differentiate between real players and AFK ones who take a step or 2 and swing their weapon every 10 seconds to make it seem like they're active? Because that's how AFKers do it. Hell, all you need to do is get a lackey band around your joystick and off you go.

FredEx919
10-25-2017, 02:38 PM
There have been actions taken against (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1596872-How-we-re-fighting-AFK-Farming) this and built in mechanics to combat it, but unfortunately people find ways around it. At that point, all we can do it continue to improve the methods to deal with it and yes that is something we are aware of. Going to go ahead and close this. Lets be a little more constructive in future post. Comments, suggestions, feedback, and complaints are welcome. Insults can be held.