PDA

View Full Version : No secrets of the first pyramids...

MEA1982
10-24-2017, 09:15 PM
Hey Ubi

I received my ACO for PS4 today... (Thanks for being early 👍)

However... I didn't get a code for my secrets of the first pyramids. So I was wondering how to access that content?

Hope to hear from you soon.

titch_20
10-25-2017, 12:13 PM
I had the same thing

Did your season pass work?
Mine came up as invalid. But i"m not sure if that is because it's not released yet.

Also ps4 edition

Ubi-QuB3
10-25-2017, 12:31 PM
Hey,

Please try to redeem your code again at launch. :)

Regards
QuB3

titch_20
10-25-2017, 01:03 PM
Thanks I will for the season pass

What about the secrets of the pyramid mission. There was no code for that .

gkitti
10-26-2017, 02:53 PM
Same here Received the ACO Legendary today but no pre order code for the secrets of the pyramid mission. Neither in the parcel nor in the my email inbox. Any news when and how to expect that?

Ubi-Keo
10-26-2017, 03:12 PM
Hey Ubi

I received my ACO for PS4 today... (Thanks for being early ��)

However... I didn't get a code for my secrets of the first pyramids. So I was wondering how to access that content?

Hope to hear from you soon.

I believe the pre-order code for Secrets of the First Pyramids should be sent out to you via email on the release date. However if you do not receive anything by the 28th October then please submit a support ticket (https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/Cases/new) and our Customer Support team will look into this for you.

Dacushero
10-26-2017, 03:32 PM
Hey guys...i preorder ACO GOLD Edition PS4 VERSION from an online shop. Do i still get the Secret of the first pyramid mission? Or you get it when you buy the game from Uby or PS Store? Tk guys.

LaShD79
10-27-2017, 03:15 PM
Hi, did anybody manage to find out what is happening with the code for the secrets of the first pyramids?
I ordered the dawn of the creed edition which arrived yesterday morning but there was no code in the box, delivery note or electronic receipt.
Sent a support ticket off to ubisoft support yesterday but have not heard anything back as of yet.
Just wondered if it activates when your playing in game

GrizBeGood
10-27-2017, 03:47 PM
Same issue here. Ordered the Gold Edition and I've had no pre-order code for the Pyramids mission in box or via email. Season Pass and Deluxe ed code have gone in fine.

The Irish Force
10-27-2017, 03:57 PM
At least the game arrived. I got the code in an email yesterday, so that was nice. However, seems the delivery of the game itself has been pushed to Monday by the courier...

Paganmoon
10-27-2017, 04:52 PM
Not received a code for the bonus mission either. Got the Gold edition. Started to suspect it was just an auto-unlocked mission in-game, but I've seen others mention getting their codes.

EmeraldEmissary
10-27-2017, 04:57 PM
To anybody seeing this. I got an extra code for the pyramid mission today for Xbox. If anybody see this and wants it message on Xbox. GT is EmeraldEmissary

sandythehippy
10-27-2017, 05:18 PM
I got my gold edition from argos.... no code either. They say it's includes bit no there

Bassplayer2734
10-27-2017, 05:32 PM
I still havenít gotten my code for Secrets of the first pyramid in my email.

killerbyte01
10-27-2017, 05:33 PM
I bought mine yesterday at bestbuy! no code. pm me here or xbox: kenmei ikari if you have a spare. will post extra here if i got one from bestbuy.

Bassplayer2734
10-27-2017, 06:05 PM
To anybody seeing this. I got an extra code for the pyramid mission today for Xbox. If anybody see this and wants it message on Xbox. GT is EmeraldEmissary Iíll take the code please.

Madzaxx-UK
10-28-2017, 12:22 PM
I pre ordered The Xbox version with Amazon.co.uk and have not received the pre order code either. I contacted Amazon today who stated that they had not received the codes from Ubisoft to be able to email one to me. So its down to Ubisoft to sort this out now

sandythehippy
10-28-2017, 12:37 PM
Yup I bought physical gold edition xbox and got no cpde. Shop says it's ubisoft problem... contacted support and got told it's shops problem and I should ask for a refund. Total nonsense since ubisoft could remedy it so easily, they have access to our account and can see what we have and haven't redeemed. I also provided proof of purchase etc .... and nothing. Their customer support is a joke... just looking through the forums makes that abundantly clear

sandythehippy
10-28-2017, 02:58 PM
So I just spent another 20 minutes in chat. A chat I started with "I don't have my Pre-order bonus mission: Secrets of the First Pyramid " and went on to provide a full blown explanation... then got asked to provide photos of the in game store and the desert cobra outfit, being worn, in game.... wtf? After providing the rep said they didn't understand why I was complaining since I have got the delux outfit? Are they actually this dumb? Am totally blown away by their stupidity . Literally after saying at start "looking for missing pyramid mission" my next sentence was " I DO have all delux items and season pass" wow ...just wow

sandythehippy
10-28-2017, 03:42 PM
So official news is mission is only available in UK if u order thru ubisoft store. DESPITE EMAIL FROM UBISOFT TELLING ME IT'S AVAILABLE FROM ANY RETAILER.

Here's the email....

"PedroA @Ubisoft Support wrote: 25/10/2017 @ 14:52
Hello sandythehippy,

Thank you for contacting the Ubisoft Customer Support. My name is Pedro and I'm here to help you.

Regarding your question, all pre-orders for Assassin's Creed: Origins will have access to the Secrets of the First Pyramids, regardless of where they were purchased, as long as you have done so with any edition other than the standard one, so you will indeed have access to it.

Hope this clarifies your question. Please let me know if I can assist you with anything else, I'll gladly help you should you have any further questions or require assistance in any other matter."

NOTHING THEY CAN DO APPARENTLY? screw you ubisoft support

sandythehippy
10-28-2017, 03:59 PM
You won't get it. You had to purchase from ubi store... they are pure c#nts....

Michael_v_Anken
10-28-2017, 04:34 PM
I bought it from Ubistore for PC and in my account I see the activated season pass and the deluxe paket.... but no secrets of the first Pyramide.....

Aurata
10-28-2017, 05:45 PM
Got the same problem. But the dlc was hidden in game under Add-Ons. All dlcs except dexluxe and season pass are under add-ons, only visible in game.

GrizBeGood
10-28-2017, 06:40 PM
Basically I'm getting the run around now... Cotacted Ubi-soft support. The rep's said:

"Hello GrizBeGood,

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Customer Support.

My name is Jo„o and I will be assisting you with your code for the Secrets of the first Pyramids.

I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the code.

The code comes within the game's box. If you do not have the code, you will need to contact your retailer.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Always feel free to contact us again if you have any further queries.

Kind Regards,
Jo„o
Ubisoft Customer Support"

So according to this rep, who I'd told I'd bought the Gold Edition, the code should be in the game box....

I contacted Amazon UK anyway and they've said:

"We have no control over inbox content. If there are items missing, contact the manufacturer."

So basically, everyones blaiming everyone else for this and honestly its just not on.

OxIdOAC
10-28-2017, 06:52 PM
PC Gold edition here, Secrets of the First Pyramids would show up as a quest once you complete prologue and travel to Alexandria. Not to mention you need to be at certain level to actually play this mission, because if you attempt it at lower level enemies will one shot you...

Cheers

GrizBeGood
10-28-2017, 07:14 PM
Where is it meant to show up? Pyramids not listed under my add-ons, but Ambush at Sea is listed there. Also finished all of the Alexandria missions and still nothing.

OxIdOAC
10-28-2017, 08:41 PM
Here...

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/7131/8nhvh5.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/6553/Bj9y1S.jpg

sandythehippy
10-28-2017, 11:38 PM
You are not eligible for code because you didn't buy from ubisoft... it's official dude they are c#nts

sandythehippy
10-28-2017, 11:44 PM
Basically I'm getting the run around now... Cotacted Ubi-soft support. The rep's said:

"Hello GrizBeGood,

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Customer Support.

My name is Jo„o and I will be assisting you with your code for the Secrets of the first Pyramids.

I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the code.

The code comes within the game's box. If you do not have the code, you will need to contact your retailer.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Always feel free to contact us again if you have any further queries.

Kind Regards,
Jo„o
Ubisoft Customer Support"

So according to this rep, who I'd told I'd bought the Gold Edition, the code should be in the game box....

I contacted Amazon UK anyway and they've said:

"We have no control over inbox content. If there are items missing, contact the manufacturer."

So basically, everyones blaiming everyone else for this and honestly its just not on.

You have been misinformed. You do not get the code or the mission in the UK UNLESS YOU PURCHASE FROM UBISOFT SHOP. I have spent days getting ducked about... finally called ubisoft on 03716641000 and got this answer. Even though I have an email from their staff saying ANY RETAILER, which I asked BEFORE purchase they say there is nothing they can do, and won't give a code anyway

sandythehippy
10-28-2017, 11:45 PM
PC Gold edition here, Secrets of the First Pyramids would show up as a quest once you complete prologue and travel to Alexandria. Not to mention you need to be at certain level to actually play this mission, because if you attempt it at lower level enemies will one shot you...

Cheers

You clearly bought it from ubisoft dude, you still need a code to enter and download before it'll show up. They have already stated they didn't receive a code.

Udowannano
10-29-2017, 04:53 AM
I per-ordered gold edition, and it says secrets of the pyramids is installed but not available... any idea why... I paid alot of money to get all the goodies..WTF UBI

OxIdOAC
10-29-2017, 06:54 AM
You clearly bought it from ubisoft dude, you still need a code to enter and download before it'll show up. They have already stated they didn't receive a code.

I didn't receive any code, not for the game or for the season pack. They are automatically donwloaded and unlocked when i preload a game and started when they unlock a game to the public.
Yes, i bought the game through Uplay EU store. I'm from Croatia.

sandythehippy
10-29-2017, 07:59 AM
I didn't receive any code, not for the game or for the season pack. They are automatically donwloaded and unlocked when i preload a game and started when they unlock a game to the public.
Yes, i bought the game through Uplay EU store. I'm from Croatia.
That's totally different as I explained...

sandythehippy
10-29-2017, 08:00 AM
I per-ordered gold edition, and it says secrets of the pyramids is installed but not available... any idea why... I paid alot of money to get all the goodies..WTF UBI

You have to complete the pompey mission first

GrizBeGood
10-29-2017, 12:03 PM
You have been misinformed. You do not get the code or the mission in the UK UNLESS YOU PURCHASE FROM UBISOFT SHOP. I have spent days getting ducked about... finally called ubisoft on 03716641000 and got this answer. Even though I have an email from their staff saying ANY RETAILER, which I asked BEFORE purchase they say there is nothing they can do, and won't give a code anyway

Well that explains it.... seriously though, that's just not on at all. Ubi advertised 'from any retailer' in multiple places. Pretty sure that's false advertisement...

sandythehippy
10-29-2017, 12:08 PM
Well that explains it.... seriously though, that's just not on at all. Ubi advertised 'from any retailer' in multiple places. Pretty sure that's false advertisement...

I'm more annoyed because I actually contacted support BEFORE buying it and they emailed me stating I could get it no matter which retailer I bought from. Latest answer from support: you can purchase it online from xbox store... a-holes. Incidently.. you can't because it's currently only available as a pre-order pack not separately but yeah. Still waiting for their latest batch of nonsense. They also said that no one at ubisoft can provide a code for the xbox.

Total joke

GrizBeGood
10-29-2017, 12:14 PM
I remember seeing it pretty much everywhere in all retailers if you pre-ordered you got the Pyramids mission.... Game for instance, and It was all over every gaming website that listed what you got with the various different versions of the game. IGN etc.

And seriously.. whats so hard about confirming who's bought what edition of the game and giving them a code? Its just a code ffs... Games link to my uplay account through Xbox.. so they know I've got the Gold ed.

All I want to do is have access to what was promised.

sandythehippy
10-29-2017, 12:32 PM
Incidently having gold edition doesn't mean u get the bonus, it's simply if you pre-order... but yeah... pure numpties... I saw the same ads everywhere but got suspicious when they stoped mentioning pre-order bonuses in shops etc... That's the reason I contacted ubisoft in the first place

sandythehippy
10-29-2017, 12:34 PM
Another annoying this is how they spent 3 days telling me that I needed to contact the shop I bought it and start a dispute with them?

willbur_1982
10-30-2017, 08:58 AM
I pre-order the gold edition over a month ago at game and haven't got the bonus level. It was advertised with it. Not sure where to get it now! This is on ps4

sandythehippy
10-30-2017, 09:16 AM
I pre-order the gold edition over a month ago at game and haven't got the bonus level. It was advertised with it. Not sure where to get it now! This is on ps4

Again this info is from ubisoft: Preorder mission SECRETS OF 1st pyramid only available in UK if you purchased directly from ubisoft.

If you can actually demonstrate that Game shop said otherwise, then get onto the game shop and hassle them for misrepresenting and misleading goods description

sandythehippy
10-30-2017, 09:33 AM

Just checked game.co.uk with Way Back When site checker...

Game DID NOT offer the preorder mission... sorry dude, they only had a Tribal bonus pack.. No mention of the secrets of the 1st pyramid mission

LaShD79
10-30-2017, 01:33 PM
Still have not had the code for this extra mission even though I purchased the dawn of the creed edition from the ubisoft store for the uk.
I have been told it should have been sent via email. I have checked and double checked and it quite clearly hasnít and if I have not had it after 48 hours then to get back in contact.
Tried calling and it just rings out nobody answers sent a couple of messages back to MauroR in support who responded to my first question but now does not seem to respond.
All this hassle just trying to get a mission which was stated ďincluded as a pre order bonusĒ I pre ordered it on the 4th August and still havenít got it

Zeitu
10-30-2017, 08:56 PM
hey Ubisoft! Maybe this is stupid question but, I have Secrets of the First Pyramids code .I bought my game in gamestop in finland.
My code is 16 number long so it doesnt work in playstation store, so where i have to go that i can get my code working?

mrapan
10-31-2017, 06:57 PM
I got the code mailed to me yesterday, but the instructions on how to redeem it is wrong. It says to go to www.assassinscreed.com/reedem but that just redirects me to ubisoft.com and I just can't find where to redeem the code ...

JAlexandreRocha
12-10-2017, 12:00 AM
It doesn't work to me either ... it's showing as installed add-on but doesn't at missions or mark at the location ... I sent a request from support .. I've finished the game last month so ... i don't know ...waiting for Ubisoft answer ... dissapointed as always... :(

lalusitana
12-10-2017, 01:51 AM
I have the season pack and played the mission long ago. When the offer came out I forgot that I should have it and paid 40 units for it now I have it as pop up.
It should have a reminder for those who had it