PDA

View Full Version : Shipement question

DanonMight
10-24-2017, 10:06 AM
SO my dawn of the creed edition was shipped, yaaay!

Only thing that freaks me out that i live in UK, bought game in uk store and when i see my tracking info, the actual game is coming all the way from Germany! Is that something normal ?

Ubi-Redbeard
10-24-2017, 10:18 AM
Hey DanonMight,

This is normal!

We use DHL for shipping and then a UK courier for delivery.

Thanks!

Matthewtheater
10-27-2017, 10:21 AM
hey, same situation here... have you had it delivered to you yet? or tracking been updated? mine tracking still wont display anything ? i had an email 3 days ago saying 'my order has been fully processed and handed to the carrier? cheers

pudge29
10-27-2017, 10:45 AM
same here, spoke to ubi live chat support, gave me a link and they appear to be sat in Germany still. other people have been notified and given digital game codes and merchandise. not us apparantly

Matthewtheater
10-27-2017, 10:49 AM
Really? can anyone confirm this? we spent alot of money on this game so i would have expected better support? :(

The Irish Force
10-27-2017, 03:36 PM
I'm in the UK as well. Got notification around 23:30 last night confirming that Origins was in the UK, at the warehouse and I would receive it today. Today at 1430 the tracker update with a Revised delivery date of Monday, with the game not having moved from where it was last night. Anyone else with the same experience?

Monkey286
10-27-2017, 03:40 PM
I'm in the UK too and my Dawn of the Creed Edition is still sat in Germany not doing anything as far as I'm aware. I've tried opening a support case with Ubisoft and messaged them through Facebook and Twitter and I've not heard anything back from them. It's a bit ridiculous to be honest because some people have been sent a digital copy of the game so they can start playing on release day, a free Limited Edition Assassin’s Creed Lithograph for the inconvenience and confirmation that they will have their game on Monday, however I can't even get a simple response back from them...

Matthewtheater
10-27-2017, 04:02 PM
Its Ridiculous (Also in the UK) i should have kept my preorder with amazon... but i love the creed series so i wanted to put extra money into getting the dawn of the creed edition...ive been messaging opening a case and live chat to hear nothing...my tracking still not even showing anything...for the price i paid this is so not on.

if people are getting free codes for the game i hope we do also as to not play this game on release date is not right

Hobbit1948
10-27-2017, 04:51 PM
Fri, 27.10.17 14:32
United Kingdom
The shipment has arrived in the destination country

ABOUT BLOODY TIME... We should have received it today, not sometime in the future.

pacostacos87
10-27-2017, 08:49 PM
We are supposed to receive a code to download it today, but it seems like Ubisoft isn't going to follow through with that promise either. Seems like the best bet is to not buy anything from the Ubisoft store again.

Matthewtheater
10-27-2017, 09:11 PM
I Still havnt gotten any emails from them about this at all....my case that i opened still nothing...so willl they send us a code to download the game? its the least they can do!!! do disappointing

altanas786
10-27-2017, 09:20 PM
UK based too, and I was given a DHL germany website to track on, which still says "No information is currently available for this shipment". Seems its still in Germany then? ;-/

pacostacos87
10-27-2017, 09:24 PM
Matthew, they were supposed to send us a code. But from how it stands now, it doesn't seem like they are going to. Seems like they said that to get people to shut up. They messed by shipment up of South Park The Fractured But Whole and now AC.... such terrible service.

Jamie_C1981
10-27-2017, 09:31 PM
They won't respond as they know they have major issues with deliveries and have now acknowledged this at the below link. Everyone affected at the minimum should receive a code for a digital edition to at least be able to play.

https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000031971/Assassin-s-Creed-Origins-Ubisoft-Store-Shipping-Delivery-Concerns

pacostacos87
10-27-2017, 10:26 PM
Yea, we are supposed to receive a code.... you'd think they'd get those out fast to save face, but they must be running computers from the 90's with dial up because they sure are dragging there feet on getting something digital out to people.

pudge29
10-27-2017, 11:02 PM
ubiaoft support have told me it's only the USA support center giving out codes and Europe aren't having any. compensation will be given out after the whole mess is cleared up, If they deem compensation is due.... it's an absolute joke. I'm also UK

pudge29
10-27-2017, 11:03 PM
also seems they lied about this also as I have spoken to some American lads and they have not received the promised codes

pudge29
10-27-2017, 11:06 PM
also just checked my tracker.... DHL tracking is down. bit suspicious no?

J-E-T-78
10-27-2017, 11:27 PM
I am in the uk aswell. Looked at my dhl tracking and my game was still in Germany as of this morning at 10 mins past 8. I rang ubisoft was left on hold for a hour and all they said that it was held up in Germany and I could expect my game in the middle of next week. Not good enough from ubisoft never will I buy a game from there store again

pacostacos87
10-27-2017, 11:34 PM
It sucks that the limited editions are no longer sold in stores. If I want a collectors edition I'm stuck getting treated like crap or I do without a collectors edition.... Messed up situation.

Hobbit1948
10-28-2017, 09:49 AM
As long as they have our money they don't give a **** about their customers, NO apologies from them, very bad customer service. I'll never buy from them again.

Jamie_C1981
10-28-2017, 10:04 AM
I finally got a response from UbiSupport on twitter in regards to the digital codes for people who have not had their physical copies delivered only for them to advise the below.

'we are only able to apply digital games to PC accounts we cant for consoles'

How in the world can Ubisoft justify treating customers differently based purely on the platform they purchased the game on. This is a shocking piece of customer service.

Hobbit1948
10-28-2017, 11:34 AM
Good News... DHL delivered my Gold Edition at 11:10 this morning.

Matthewtheater
10-28-2017, 11:39 AM
So, its now saturday late morning and i still have not heard anything fro, ubisoft customer service.....the tracking is still saying the same thing as yesturday from 8 in the morning in germany..seriously whats going on?

what i dislike the most nevermind spending 110 on this game!!!! which should be the norm to get in on release day right? its the fact that ubisoft have not even said anything adressing it!!!!

anyone heard anything new? anything from them?

altanas786
10-28-2017, 11:55 AM
I just received mine in UK

Now few things to note

1) Ubisoft support couldnt resolve my issue. I guess when they hand things to DHL I appreciate they are just as much in the dark as we are

2) The DHL tracking website still even after delivery it still cannot find any trace of the parcel lol

3) When DHL delivered it they just posted it through my letter box. I found this very unusual as usually DHL are a right pain with requiring signatures

4) On the DHL stickers the tracking number is the same

5) VERY UNUSUALLY: the UBISOFT printed receipt has my details of my order etc BUT THE ORDER NUMBER IS DIFFERENT. No idea if thats a genuine error but thought id post this so a forum rep can relay it to their relevant teams.

Matthewtheater
10-28-2017, 12:04 PM
altanas786... so do you think the tracking is just broken and a chance that we could be getting our copys today? and quite strange that the ubisoft number was different ?

SaRcAsMRuLeS
10-28-2017, 12:50 PM
I'm in the same UK boat, only from tracking my package it seems that mine has progressed slightly further to have found it's way into the UK delivery vehicle, but at close of business on Friday the delivery was deffered by the recipient (Strange, I thought that was supposed to be me) so now it's just gonna sit in a delivery van till Monday!

And of course, by the time this appeared on the tracking page, it was too late to contact anyone at support, they'd all gone home for the weekend, so I can't even count on a temporary digital code (Which according to most sources seems to be an urban myth right now).

I pre-ordered this game back in June (And yes, Ubistore took the money back then too), so while they've been enjoying my money, there's been plenty of time for both Ubisoft and the delivery carrier to see to it that my parcel was sitting on my doorstep on release day morning ahead of my regular postage, and yet they still managed to mess it up.

What makes it worse is that:

1: I cancelled an order from Amazon for a specific Ubisoft exclusve Dawn of the Creed version of the game (Regretting that now),

2: I specifically booked leave from work through the weekend to devote some uninterrupted time into playing the game.

Instead, now I've sat at home fumming, wasting the entire release day waiting for it to turn up and the weekend will also be a lost cause since no ones even gonna see the complaint e-mail I sent till Monday (And chances are even if it is dispatched again on Monday, I bet it'll turn up right at the end of the day ... Useless!)

I wonder if they treat their support tickets the same way I treat my junk e-mail folder: Quickly scan the name and subject lines, then select all and 'BLOCK & DELETE' .

It's all very well me venting and saying ' I'll never order from them again' but harsh reality is that since they reserve the best versions of the games for their own exclusive distribution, if I want them, I have to put up with this diabolical non-service.

This is unnacceptable, I invested money, took a break from work and have had that time wasted ... How exactly are they gonna fix that? I think our complaints, as always are just gonna fall on deaf ears ... Prove me wrong for once!

Michael_v_Anken
10-28-2017, 10:38 PM
mdiesle89,

I feel the same like you. When the games run they are perfect - but till this point you will have so much problems and argue with ubisoft. The customer support is on of the worstest in that business. In Germany I have to wait more than 3 weeks for an support answer....

I can't undertsand why they won't send codes, like all the years before. That was perfect!

I preordered ACO 3 times. As a collector I bought the ACO Dawn of the Creed edition digital and one standard edition with DVD because of bad internet connection. A third version was for a friend. Now it seem that they haven't delievered the standard editions, but shown them as delieverd.
The Dawn of the Creed edition came and in my account I see the activated season pass and the deluxe pack but NO preorderbonus "the secret of the first pyramides".
I hope that they wasn't so intelligent and connected 3 games to one account... but it is UBI... so could be.....
now I have to wait on support.... till christmas I will know more :(

SaRcAsMRuLeS
10-30-2017, 03:43 PM
*Copied message from related thread*

So here I am, Monday afternoon, now just after 2PM, my regular morning mail arrived at 8AM (And I had a Saturday and Sunday delivery as well) so if I expected my parcel to have arrived ahead of the morning mail ON release day, this now makes it over 77 hours late ... And counting (Just checked the front porch just in case ... Nope, still not there).

The DHL tracking page has updated to say the parcel is on-route but no estimate on arrival, just a dubious sentance saying 'The shipment will PROBABLY be delivered to the recipient today' ... Great ... Thanks for that.

Further more, my support case is still stagnating having recieved 0 replies from support staff, I've got no phone calls, no e-mails, no temporary digital code ... Also saw some people saying they haven't recieved their pre-order redemption code for the bonus mission: The Secret Of The First Pyramids ... Well I DO have that ... Fat lot of good its doing me though, not having a base game to play it with.

I saw a Ubi support Moderator post a short message (33 Words) 1 day ago in a related thread saying they were working on getting codes out ASAP through e-mail ... Nothing else ... No explanation, no apology. The message probably took less than 30 seconds to type ... It's a general cold reply to a single thread (That could have easily been copied and pasted to all other related threads) and shows the level of customer care that Ubisoft seems to adhere to.

When it turns up, I'm not going to give the driver a hard time ... Chances are it's a different person to who it would have been on Friday, but I'm in no mood to greet them with a warm smile either. The whole experience has just been terrible and even though the game hasn't turned up yet, some communication, ANY PERSONAL COMMUNICATION would have been much appreshiated and been so much better than silence. As it is right now Ubi's support has been non-existent.

Thrash-Artist
10-30-2017, 04:40 PM
I still waiting on my email for shipment. I contacted the FB page for support, and had so far, (this morning being the earliest) had two relies.
The first being my order was to late for shipment even though I ordered a little over a week prior to release. According to their support page "standard" shipping takes 5-7 days, so I should AT THE LEAST been dent information as to where my product is. Second saying because I did not choose to expediate my order, I now have to wait extra time, even though upon my order I had a delivery date, ...expected date. Also, within a second response they claim that this didn't happen. Leading to another question as to why it talks this look just to process my order. I would expect that from some random person selling on eBay or Amazon but not from a company as large as Ubisoft.
I am still waiting back to hear through email anything concerning the issue, with my ticket number being put in on Saturday. I am still waiting to hear from FB support msg, if my product was even shipped off.

Jason_Redway
10-30-2017, 05:07 PM
I ordered 2 copies of the dawn of the creed edition, one as a birthday present which was on Saturday and the other for myself. I ordered from UBIstore because it said it was guaranteed delivery on release day. I placed my order back in June, expecting to get what I paid for. Instead I get this sham. I have tried contacting Ubisoft via Facebook and I have opened a support case too but have had utterly no response from either. The DHL link they emailed me last week is blank every time so I guess mine is not in transit at all. If I had nothing by this evening, Iím going for a refund.

TheAccountant92
11-03-2017, 05:28 PM
Well im in the same boat as you guys if only a bit worse.I ordered dawn of the creed for the ps4 and it was delivered without a huge delay BUT the actual physical copy of the game was missing!I turned the package inside out but i didnt find anything.i issued a ticked and still got no answer.The fb team said someone will contact me soon and thats it!and the thing is,they charged me the whole amount without sending me the game!talk about luck...