PDA

View Full Version : Peacekeeper - Soft-Feint in chained Attacks gone since timesnap removal

Charmzzz
10-24-2017, 07:48 AM
Since my question in the other thread got no answer in a week I have to, sadly, post it here:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1721814-Peacekeeper-Soft-Feint-in-chained-Attacks-gone-since-timesnap-removal

@Ubi: Can I please get an update on this? Confirmed a month ago, never heard anything about it, not in Warrior's Den, nothing in the known issues section. Is the team aware of
the bug???

Devils-_-legacy
10-24-2017, 04:23 PM
Didn't the devs say they were going to remove soft feint in s2

Devils-_-legacy
10-24-2017, 04:25 PM
Patch 1.07 Developer comments: The ability to cancel out of Guard Break or Light attacks with another attack, also known as soft feints is something the community identified pretty quickly. We’ve taken note of your observations about how it might help improve the defensive meta. However, for now, we’re fixing it because it’s an unintended and most importantly, unreliable mechanic. The timing window to cancel out into a soft feint is not only very short, it also doesn’t trigger reliably. So no matter how hard you try to master the timing, if the window of opportunity doesn’t open, you won’t be able to soft feint. This is why we’re fixing it for now. If we ever were to make an actual gameplay mechanic with soft feints (no promise!) we’d implement it so that you could use it reliably.