PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft, I hope this has been said enough... if not, then I will say it again.

Mighty_Mackerel
10-24-2017, 01:51 AM
Please make the other game modes much more XP rewarding. There are those of us who would like to also level up quickly and efficiently without having to constantly play Dominion (gank mode) in order to accomplish that. It's no longer fun after that, and nothing is crappier than playing a game to get rewarded and receive cool stuff... but not have fun in the process. :(

EyyupY95
10-24-2017, 03:35 AM
I agree i hate dominion since its always gank and disconnects so i mostly play brawl and duel but they dont offer a lot of xp as dominion

Mighty_Mackerel
10-24-2017, 07:42 AM
i agree i hate dominion since its always gank and disconnects so i mostly play brawl and duel but they dont offer a lot of xp as dominion

Indeed.

Tyrjo
10-24-2017, 11:09 AM
Imo I think 1vs1 tournament should be the most rewarding mode in terms of XP. It needs some extra reward to entice players to play it.

Ubi-Swaguchi
10-24-2017, 11:31 AM
Its an interesting concept. Any suggestions on EXP gain percentages across the different game modes that you would feel is fair?
The more details and information from you that we get allows us to investigate further into what can be done. All feedback is massively appreciated

thornh
10-24-2017, 01:20 PM
Increase the XP rewards in PvAI modes by allowing us to select the Bot levels of both teams. Minimum XP reward for Level 3 Bot teammates vs Level 1 Bot opponents and maximum XP reward for Level 1 Bot teammates vs Level 3 Bot opponents. This last one should give the same reward as PvP matches.
I have reached Rep 76 mainly by playing v AI. Had I done a majority of matches PvP I would be over Rep 100 by now. But I didn't have the time to invest with all of the disconnect issues, etc.

Tyrjo
10-24-2017, 01:21 PM
The reasoning behind these numbers are:

Any mode that puts you in 1vs1 encounters more readily should give more XP. Many people avoid them because they don't like losing and finding out they aren't as good as they think they are. By getting players into these game modes, they will get better at the game and enjoy it more.

Duel tournament is in dire need of population.

PVP
Duel tournament +100%
Duel + 50%
Brawl + 25%
Elimination +25%
Dominion +0%
Skirmish +0%
Tribute +0%

Mighty_Mackerel
10-26-2017, 07:56 AM
Personally, I don't see why there is a difference in XP rewards at all... in the end each game mode is the same thing: kill all of the enemy, doesn't matter how you do it, just do it. But since there is an intentional difference in XP distribution, in my opinion the most rewarding mode should be 1v1 modes honestly... Because in 1v1 mode you beat your enemy all by yourself, therefore the reward should be greater since you succeeded all by yourself. In 4v4 modes however, your team is helping you if not totally slaughtering one guy for you, in return the XP reward sould be less since you had help.

That's how I feel.

Mighty_Mackerel
10-26-2017, 07:59 AM
The reasoning behind these numbers are:

Any mode that puts you in 1vs1 encounters more readily should give more XP. Many people avoid them because they don't like losing and finding out they aren't as good as they think they are. By getting players into these game modes, they will get better at the game and enjoy it more.

Duel tournament is in dire need of population.

PVP
Duel tournament +100%
Duel + 50%
Brawl + 25%
Elimination +25%
Dominion +0%
Skirmish +0%
Tribute +0%

This. Right here. Yes.

ChampionRuby50g
10-26-2017, 08:09 AM
I've seen it said by Reps before that Xp gain in the game modes is based on how long it takes to finish said match.
Dominion takes the most time to finish, therefore rewards the most XP/Steel.

But I agree that duel modes should see an increase, and Tyrjo's comment is great.

Personally I think XP should be increased across all game modes, but that's probably unlikely.