PDA

View Full Version : Leaver dodging penalty ?

Trenk2009
10-24-2017, 12:10 AM
Okay so I'm not going to give his name.
But someone left my game and managed to come for the next one.

Bug ?

Xinlyfenne
10-24-2017, 01:23 AM
Most likely they disconnected and re-queued.

Helnekromancer
10-24-2017, 02:40 AM
Your mmr might be close or he's the only one who plays near you so if he queue up for a game mode that your playing chances are you might see him again.

I play Dominion but I keep running into the same sweaty premade. I can leave lobby and queue up again and get put into the same game as them.

Trenk2009
10-24-2017, 10:19 AM
Nah bro he wrote "**** off" after a lot of raging and left. It was at the end of the game.
Pretty sure he managed to trick the system.

Trenk2009
10-24-2017, 10:20 AM
Your mmr might be close or he's the only one who plays near you so if he queue up for a game mode that your playing chances are you might see him again.

I play Dominion but I keep running into the same sweaty premade. I can leave lobby and queue up again and get put into the same game as them.

You didn't understand.
He managed to leave the game and dodge the 10min leaver penalty.

Charmzzz
10-24-2017, 11:58 AM
Closing the Client via: alt+F4, Task-Manager or "Quit" in the game menu will result in a 10 minute leaver penalty. If you just disconnect from your Router you can instantly queue again as soon as the Client connects to the gameserver again.

Devils-_-legacy
10-24-2017, 04:19 PM
Ps4 close app re join

RatedChaotic
10-24-2017, 04:28 PM
Its not hard to bypass a leavers penalty and its even easier on a p2p system.

UbiJurassic
10-24-2017, 07:58 PM
Okay so I'm not going to give his name.
But someone left my game and managed to come for the next one.

Bug ?

Thanks for not giving out the player's name.

What platform was this on? We can certainly make a point for the team to look into this.

sand_nigg3r
10-24-2017, 09:14 PM
Really not worth singling out a player when half the communioty does it. Look at the top 1000 of fhtracker and point out a single one who doesnt when its so blatantly obvious. Not really fair to punish anyone for exploiting a severe oversight in your game design, espeically when this issue wouldn';t happen if the matchmaker wasn't completely broken.

Burn-The-Sinner
10-25-2017, 01:14 PM
Thanks for not giving out the player's name.

What platform was this on? We can certainly make a point for the team to look into this.

Say, wouldn't it be better if that team handles the problems that lead to quitting instead of this ******** "leaver's penalty?" Like the terrible connection errors _EVERY_ single game? The nonsense MM? The every game with a bot?