PDA

View Full Version : Miltiple glitches including forzen combat loading scene in Escape from Shady Acres

Tiggles5
10-23-2017, 09:14 PM
I'm having several issues with the game at the moment. The most pressing is the one mentioned in the title. I cannot progress the game when the combat is loading in Escape from Shady Acres. I can access the Menu and change everything as usual pre-fight, but there is a loading circle instead of the usual option to progress to the fight.

I've seen multiple posts on this topic both on this support website and on other websites. Can we please have an update and a fix as a priority. Please note that none of the 'fixes' suggested on other threads work, including skipping the cut scenes.

Secondly, there is a very strange lag when I load the game before the direction keys work. I can load the menu and use non-direction keys but it can take over 2 minutes for the keys to work and for the character to move around the screen. Can you please look into this and let me know what could be changed to prevent this?

Thanks.