PDA

View Full Version : Mutant Kyle Fight Bugged

antroberts89
10-23-2017, 09:00 PM
I have brought mutant Kyle down to zero HP 5 times in a row and each time after the killing blow Mutant Kyle becomes semi transparent locked in position while characters do their idle animations but I cannot move spaces, attack, nothing. The game will not progress beyond this point.

feuer574
10-23-2017, 11:27 PM
I'm having the same problem here. So far all I've had time to try is shutting down the computer, clearing the memory, and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam. No luck.

uglyschmoo
10-24-2017, 01:08 AM
It stalled for me after using Tuppeware's Ultimate Attack one square to the left of Mutant Kyle. After the attack was complete, it was still Tupperware's turn and he could not move and all buttons were deactivated. This same error happened twice over two days while playing on Xbox One..

I encountered the same bug in an earlier battle after a move resulted in my character occupying the same square as an opponent, which somehow caused the game to stall the same way. I assume there is a coding error that allows Mutant Kyle to co-occupy spaces outside of his range due to his size. Perhaps anytime a character is viewed to occupy the same space as an active character, it stalls since that should not ever occur?

Ten months late to market and still buggy. It's a shame, it could have been a good game. Hopefully this gets patched so I can finish it up and those impacted get Season Pass DLC as compensation so they can regain trust in the company. Otherwise - $60 bucks for a broken game seems like I should try other companies that haven't glitched on me..

MixedRawMeat
10-24-2017, 08:37 PM
Same here.