PDA

View Full Version : Driver crashed... after alt+tab.

uglyface87
10-23-2017, 06:42 PM
Hey, wtfs going on ? Almost everytime when i go out of the game with alt+tab to browsing until the game is loading... the game crashed cuz the GPU driver. All is up to date, everything... And after i try to go back in the game... then pops up the "Anti Cheat... something" I dont use cheats at all.. then i need to restart my computer the be able to run the game again.. WTF>????

Shantak_
10-24-2017, 08:34 AM
Same Problem. Starting game -> Seraching for Match -> go to desktop -> GPU driver crash -> can't start game again -> reboot PC
installed a new nvidia driver yesterday. Hope it works

Charmzzz
10-24-2017, 09:29 AM
Same here, new Driver didn't help @Master-Death. It is a problem with the game, again....

uglyface87
10-24-2017, 04:53 PM
Same Problem. Starting game -> Seraching for Match -> go to desktop -> GPU driver crash -> can't start game again -> reboot PC
installed a new nvidia driver yesterday. Hope it works

Not working at all. Install the last one, the same thing. Sometime helps when reinstall the driver... but maybe is that one time when runs perfect without crashe's . Sometimes work all day with no problem, but sometime crash every time when go alt+tab. Its the game issue if you ask me :).

UbiJurassic
10-24-2017, 08:37 PM
Have you tried contacting our support team (support.ubi.com) for troubleshooting help? They might be able to help identify what's going on when it crashes if you send them your game files (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/Details/kA030000000emSbCAI?name=how-to-submit-dxdiag-and-msinfo-files).

uglyface87
10-25-2017, 06:17 AM
Have you tried contacting our support team (support.ubi.com) for troubleshooting help? They might be able to help identify what's going on when it crashes if you send them your game files (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/Details/kA030000000emSbCAI?name=how-to-submit-dxdiag-and-msinfo-files).

When the game crashed pops up window with some report , and the window below have a send button. I send it that way many times. If is not the same as you tell us above.. will do it in your way. But... when to do it?! After the game crashed or can do it in any time? Thank You.