PDA

View Full Version : 4K Enhanced Patches for AC Unity and AC Syndicate for XBoxOneX

FOX_1976_FOX
10-23-2017, 06:00 PM
Are there going to be 4K Enhanced Patches for AC Unity and AC Syndicate for XBOX One X released?

FOX_1976_FOX
10-26-2017, 07:03 AM
Are there going to be 4K Enhanced Patches for AC Unity and AC Syndicate for XBOX One X released?

No answer to this question from any ubisoft member for two days?? You do not know or you do not want to answer?

strigoi1958
10-26-2017, 01:08 PM
Hi Fox

Nobody who works on the game comes to the forum. The moderators look through from time to time and will forward questions when they see them but they do not always know what the game developers are doing or going to do.... you might get an answer quicker if you asked their twitter or facebook support sites. The forums are usually just for fans to chat with other fans.

FOX_1976_FOX
10-26-2017, 05:18 PM
Hi Fox

Nobody who works on the game comes to the forum. The moderators look through from time to time and will forward questions when they see them but they do not always know what the game developers are doing or going to do.... you might get an answer quicker if you asked their twitter or facebook support sites. The forums are usually just for fans to chat with other fans.

Hello.

Thank you for your answer.
I always thought the forum is for the community to communicate with the developer. Maybe i was wrong about this.

Jin....
10-29-2017, 08:50 AM
so where is the room for giving some opinion to dev? i also want this two series to be remastered for xbox x.

FOX_1976_FOX
11-03-2017, 06:26 AM
Canīt any forum moderator give us an opinion about that, or take the question to someone who has an answer?
PS4 Pro got an 4K Enhanced Patch for ACS for example.

CatherineCat93
11-08-2017, 06:19 PM
Well, if it goes like the patch for Syndicate on the Pro.. they might just lock it at some weird near 4k checkerboard resolution, remove depth of field and reduce shadow quality until they flicker.. which wouldn't make me want to play the game. Oh, and let's not forget LoD Draw distance.. just to make it run at around 30 fps in "4k"

FOX_1976_FOX
11-13-2017, 10:28 AM
Well, if it goes like the patch for Syndicate on the Pro.. they might just lock it at some weird near 4k checkerboard resolution, remove depth of field and reduce shadow quality until they flicker.. which wouldn't make me want to play the game. Oh, and let's not forget LoD Draw distance.. just to make it run at around 30 fps in "4k"

Have you seen the remaster of AC1 for Xbox One X??? This looks amazing.
AC3, 4, Unity and Syndicate should recieve the same attention from the devs.

Scott1904
04-19-2018, 09:50 AM
Yes! Its a shame that we not receive more Exbox one x enhanced updates. I can not imagine that this is to difficult. A quick update with some more deatils and a higher resoluton should be possible without a huge time for optimization with this hardware. To use all power they should need more time, but not for a easy higher outpout. I bought a xbox one x this week and I playing in native 4k on pc for years now. Im very disopointed with the amount of 4k (true 4k or not) games on one x, especialy games from big publishers like UBISOFT, EA and rockstar.

SirCathal
04-10-2019, 01:08 PM
1 year later now...
and still no Patch.

They made a patch for Syndicate on the Pro, why not for the one x?
Unity is a great game, but 900p on the on x is a shame.

They made foll remasters of AC3, Roge,....
What is the problem to release a simple Patch for Unity and Syndicate?

those Games don't need a full remaster, just a higher resolution, maybe a bit more LOD and it would be fine.
Even if they don't hit the full 2160p resolution, 1600p should be no problem for the X