PDA

View Full Version : Any tips for someone who wants to learn raider

EyyupY95
10-23-2017, 05:15 PM
I used to love being in the vikings faction in the beta but switched to knights in the full game since i wasnt doing very well with raider in the full game so any tips for me because i want to pick up raider again

Fairemont
10-23-2017, 05:25 PM
Practice emote spam. RAHRAHRAHRAHRAHRAHRAHRAHRAHRAHRAHRAHRAH

Learn the heavy feint top light mix-up that dazes people.

Basically just practice feinting. It turns him into a beast. Watch some videos on feinting and raider combos, they'll tell you all you need to know, but definitely most important is...

RAHRAHRAHRARAHRAHRAHRAHRAHRAHRAH

HumoLoco
10-23-2017, 07:24 PM
You would need to practice on mix-up combo. such as left light attack into a zone heavy attack. if they know that would coming. then do left light attack into a zone heavy attack canceled into top light attack then zone heavy attack and go on. such as that. also you should grab them and throw them to ground so you can have a zone heavy attack on them. I recommend you learn other raider how they playing him. And you only can fight the way you practice.

Burn-The-Sinner
10-23-2017, 11:10 PM
Being open about your homosexuality is great and all, but can't you wait for at least AIDS cure? Anyway, good luck on second most gayest character ever.

Just remember to pop revenge and cycle 3 times zone -> cancel to -> stunning tap, before you actually let the zone hit.

Also stampede is ultra powerful. In gank scenarios just unlock and grab people over and over again. Just be mindful of gypsies, they will curse you.

Plant the bear trap at choke points in a way that you can grab'n'ledge™ them. Again, avoid gypsies.