PDA

View Full Version : Wasted 40$...

TSCDescon
10-23-2017, 04:01 AM
Literally...

I bought the season pass thinking that it works like other games season pass. And no it doesn't. Some people will know what I mean if they play on PS4.

CoyoteXStarrk
10-23-2017, 04:06 AM
Thats why you never buy season passes for content you don't even know about yet.

TSCDescon
10-23-2017, 04:14 AM
Thats why you never buy season passes for content you don't even know about yet.

Well, shame on me then.

EyyupY95
10-23-2017, 04:18 AM
You got the characters you paid for what is the problem?

CoyoteXStarrk
10-23-2017, 04:19 AM
Well, shame on me then.

Don't feel bad. Everyone has a moment that makes them realize they will never take that kind of chance again. It was the Destiny season pass (The first one) for me and after 2 god awful "Expansions" I swore I would never pre-order or buy a season pass ever again.

TSCDescon
10-23-2017, 04:27 AM
You got the characters you paid for what is the problem?

Problem is my buddy can't use the characters I paid for.

TSCDescon
10-23-2017, 04:34 AM
Don't feel bad. Everyone has a moment that makes them realize they will never take that kind of chance again. It was the Destiny season pass (The first one) for me and after 2 god awful "Expansions" I swore I would never pre-order or buy a season pass ever again.

I should feel bad. My buddy just got the game and turns out he can't use it. My account was set on his PS4 as primary the last time I was there. He was able to play all the dlc for CoD and other games, but not FH.

EyyupY95
10-23-2017, 05:35 AM

Wait you cant? Thats weird because when i got the season pass i could use them the second they were released. Did you press download on the season pass on the ps store? Or try to verify your downloadable content

Halvtand
10-23-2017, 10:17 AM

Is your buddy perhaps logged in to a different account?

rastassin
10-23-2017, 10:31 AM
I know exactly what u are talking about. It sucks. I have a main account i am always playing on that so i have PSN Premium for online gaming but since i moved to china and only can buy asian games so i made a 2nd asian account to get DLC-s, Season Passes. I bought Season Pass for Honor on that account and i cant use it on my main one. Other games can use!! LOL it was a waste of money.

Kenny324410
10-23-2017, 10:44 AM
So let me get this straight your mad because you canít scam Ubisoft out off money

Mean you got the season pass you can use the dlc heroís but ur complaneing because ur buddy canít

Mean setting the account as the primer account will not work but what will is setings ur buddyís PS4 as the primary PS4 and then re download the licenses will but then you would lose it on ur PS4

Or you could stop trying to scam and tell ur buddy to stop being cheap and buy his Owen season pass

RatedChaotic
10-23-2017, 12:47 PM
So let me get this straight your mad because you can’t scam Ubisoft out off money

Mean you got the season pass you can use the dlc hero’s but ur complaneing because ur buddy can’t

Mean setting the account as the primer account will not work but what will is setings ur buddy’s PS4 as the primary PS4 and then re download the licenses will but then you would lose it on ur PS4

Or you could stop trying to scam and tell ur buddy to stop being cheap and buy his Owen season pass

Its called GameSharing on Xbox and its not against any rules per Microsoft. I was told by Microsoft Support that they actually encourage doing it for family gaming. So you dont have to buy multiple copies of the game for one household. Playstation is probably similar. All in all...Our manufacturers said its ok. Screw what Ubifail thinks. Ya I didnt want my Microsoft account deleted because I thought it was a cheat aswell. But I asked before I did it. Thats why they put a 3 times a year limit on changing Home Xbox.

Also the licensing is reading the account of the player that pushed accept on the agreement not the primary account on the system.

My sons xbox is set to home xbox. Whenever I buy a game on my account. He gets it on his account for free.

OP it doesnt always work with season passes. Did you buy the season pass separate from the game? If you bought the season pass included with the game its probly why he didnt get it. It has to be separate purchases. I think.

On xbox my son only gets the season passes on some games. Not all of them. He always gets the base game for free. He only got season passes from my purchases on a few games. Most of the time he has to do that on his own. PS4 could be different tho.

Kenny324410
10-23-2017, 02:20 PM
Its called GameSharing on Xbox and its not against any rules per Microsoft. I was told by Microsoft Support that they actually encourage doing it for family gaming. So you dont have to buy multiple copies of the game for one household. Playstation is probably similar. All in all...Our manufacturers said its ok. Screw what Ubifail thinks. Ya I didnt want my Microsoft account deleted because I thought it was a cheat aswell. But I asked before I did it. Thats why they put a 3 times a year limit on changing Home Xbox.

Also the licensing is reading the account of the player that pushed accept on the agreement not the primary account on the system.

My sons xbox is set to home xbox. Whenever I buy a game on my account. He gets it on his account for free.

OP it doesnt always work with season passes. Did you buy the season pass separate from the game? If you bought the season pass included with the game its probly why he didnt get it. It has to be separate purchases. I think.

On xbox my son only gets the season passes on some games. Not all of them. He always gets the base game for free. He only got season passes from my purchases on a few games. Most of the time he has to do that on his own. PS4 could be different tho.

Some need to learn that PS4 made by Sony and Sony may have different terms and conditions than Microsoft do most season pass are link to the PS4 not the account I Owen 2 PS4 I cant play my season pass on the PS4 thatís in the bed room without marking it my primer PS4 witch in turn take the season pass off the PS4 thatís in the living room itís to stop people shareing season pass

RatedChaotic
10-23-2017, 02:37 PM
Some need to learn that PS4 made by Sony and Sony may have different terms and conditions than Microsoft do most season pass are link to the PS4 not the account I Owen 2 PS4 I cant play my season pass on the PS4 that’s in the bed room without marking it my primer PS4 witch in turn take the season pass off the PS4 that’s in the living room it’s to stop people shareing season pass

Sucks for you....Thats one of the reasons I went to Microsoft over Sony. That and PCs have more Microsoft products being used in them than Sony Products. Hell most PCs use Microsoft Windows.Not Sony Windows lol..... Microsoft xbox just seemed the better choice for me. I could say other reasons why but that would violate the Nondisclosure Agreement we signed with Sony when we left employment.

My last sentence even said.....It could be different on PS4 btw

TSCDescon
10-23-2017, 03:10 PM

I bought the season pass separately.

TSCDescon
10-23-2017, 03:18 PM
So let me get this straight your mad because you canít scam Ubisoft out off money

Mean you got the season pass you can use the dlc heroís but ur complaneing because ur buddy canít

Mean setting the account as the primer account will not work but what will is setings ur buddyís PS4 as the primary PS4 and then re download the licenses will but then you would lose it on ur PS4

Ha, good one. Me? Trying to scam Ubisoft? Good detective skills, sir.

Hey everyone give this kenny guy a cookie.

TSCDescon
10-23-2017, 03:52 PM
I know exactly what u are talking about. It sucks. I have a main account i am always playing on that so i have PSN Premium for online gaming but since i moved to china and only can buy asian games so i made a 2nd asian account to get DLC-s, Season Passes. I bought Season Pass for Honor on that account and i cant use it on my main one. Other games can use!! LOL it was a waste of money.

Exactly, and some idiot said I'm trying to scam Ubisoft lol. I even log onto the accounts that are on my ps4 to see if they can use it as well, result? Yeah it doesn't share.

FredEx919
10-23-2017, 04:04 PM
The rules for this may change from game to game and between platforms. In this case, the season pass would only be available to the account it was purchased on. Hopefully we can make details like this a bit more visible in the future.