PDA

View Full Version : UBISOFT, stop mixing organized teams with random ones!!!

Burn-The-Sinner
10-22-2017, 10:27 PM
It's the quagmire of game design to match well put, built, organized team with (for sure) voice communication against a random build one. It's very, very poor design and it's a universal mystery how can someone keep a job at game development studio that proposed and implemented such nonsense!

Your play base has died because of your nonsense decisions! First competitor that copies this fighting system will put the final nail on the coffin!

Ulrichvonbek111
10-23-2017, 02:31 AM
It's the quagmire of game design to match well put, built, organized team with (for sure) voice communication against a random build one. It's very, very poor design and it's a universal mystery how can someone keep a job at game development studio that proposed and implemented such nonsense!

Your play base has died because of your nonsense decisions! First competitor that copies this fighting system will put the final nail on the coffin!

Agreed..
Any other company would've put dedicated servers up since the beginning..The nail isn't too far away I'm afraid.
I've stayed with this game through thick and thin since closed Beta always affording it the benefit of the doubt..but now all I see is a mighty cash cow that benefits by turning this once beautiful game into some kind of Mythical fantasy game..comic too.
I thought the sporting emote then others just like the Spamturion's the thinker and eating grapes were just really pathetic in a game of this standing..
Yes these may have appealed to many...a pity.

I've already heard from close sources that something very similar to this game is in development..So it shall seem obvious that they shall learn from the hundreds of issues in "for honor".

What amazed me and still does is the total contempt and disregard that is shown towards its player base ie: 20 weeks to sort out a certain well broken Hero even though they were told from the beginning of this issue.
Then we have a forum that nurtures all kinds of people pleasers trying to impress certain persons..Yes as I've said before it's bordering brown nosing...yes you know..
Yes I may seem negative sometimes,but that's only with the many brown noses and their entourage putting their boot in.
I've seen many people post something reasonable or offer criticism only for the brown noses to jump on them thinking they have some sort of vast knowledge about everything historical trying to correct in their judgment the poor OP's post,all of this trying to gather brown nose points ie: someone posted recently the pic of a Viking helmet offering a suggestion only to be prodded verbally by a regular brown nose with their own pompous self proclaiming correctness of the post in question.

If I've offended anyone in the past I offer my sincerest apologies but to those brown noses and Co I offer nothing.

Question: How deep can ones nose go ?

iAlwaysL0se
10-23-2017, 03:01 AM
Agreed..
Any other company would've put dedicated servers up since the beginning..The nail isn't too far away I'm afraid.
I've stayed with this game through thick and thin since closed Beta always affording it the benefit of the doubt..but now all I see is a mighty cash cow that benefits by turning this once beautiful game into some kind of Mythical fantasy game..comic too.
I thought the sporting emote then others just like the Spamturion's the thinker and eating grapes were just really pathetic in a game of this standing..
Yes these may have appealed to many...a pity.

I've already heard from close sources that something very similar to this game is in development..So it shall seem obvious that they shall learn from the hundreds of issues in "for honor".

What amazed me and still does is the total contempt and disregard that is shown towards its player base ie: 20 weeks to sort out a certain well broken Hero even though they were told from the beginning of this issue.

Im curious to know what this similar game is, do you have more information on it? any links?

As for this game, im right there with you and OP. everything is always "we need more data" almost a year into the game and nearly NOTHING is fixed. I played today and since their last update for the stability it fixed a good portion on ps4 but today was horrendous. out of 20 matches about 8 of them had disconnects.
Lately I have been plagued with joining matches where an entire team has left and the opposing team has 6-700 points and the team I just joined is all bots with 20 points like wtf dude!? If an entire team quits out the match should be a victory!! Horrible design.
I've been with the game since alpha 1 and I still love how fun it can be but I've lost all faith in this game ever truly being finished and fully balanced. I've played fighting games for so long, Tekken, Street fighter, soul calibur, Injustice, how can these companies hash out these games and have them all be balanced (or close enough) at launch and even make better changes so quickly yet Ubisoft just moves at a snails pace. I understand how development can be extremely challenging and time consuming but c'mon man. Lots of things makes me grind my teeth in this game but nothing hurts more or is more infuriating than the obvious cash grab method of progression in the game. Who the **** makes a game where you purposefully can't unlock every item for every character within at least a year of playing? I'm always 50/50 with this game (no pun intended lol) and I wanna say so many positive things but they make it kind of hard to at times.. smh.. I love/ Hate you For Honor lol

Ulrichvonbek111
10-23-2017, 03:15 AM
Im curious to know what this similar game is, do you have more information on it? any links?

As for this game, im right there with you and OP. everything is always "we need more data" almost a year into the game and nearly NOTHING is fixed. I played today and since their last update for the stability it fixed a good portion on ps4 but today was horrendous. out of 20 matches about 8 of them had disconnects.
Lately I have been plagued with joining matches where an entire team has left and the opposing team has 6-700 points and the team I just joined is all bots with 20 points like wtf dude!? If an entire team quits out the match should be a victory!! Horrible design.
I've been with the game since alpha 1 and I still love how fun it can be but I've lost all faith in this game ever truly being finished and fully balanced. I've played fighting games for so long, Tekken, Street fighter, soul calibur, Injustice, how can these companies hash out these games and have them all be balanced (or close enough) at launch and even make better changes so quickly yet Ubisoft just moves at a snails pace. I understand how development can be extremely challenging and time consuming but c'mon man. Lots of things makes me grind my teeth in this game but nothing hurts more or is more infuriating than the obvious cash grab method of progression in the game. Who the **** makes a game where you purposefully can't unlock every item for every character within at least a year of playing? I'm always 50/50 with this game (no pun intended lol) and I wanna say so many positive things but they make it kind of hard to at times.. smh.. I love/ Hate you For Honor lol

No public links yet.
I know the fighting mechanics shall be very similar and more modes shall be available..There is a possibility of 8v8 in many of the modes..I shall be able to shed more on this subject shortly.
Believe me I shall with great glee...and plenty of I told you so's.. just for the brown noses and entourage...

Smuggler007
10-23-2017, 04:21 PM

This is standard practice with these gaming companies. They should rename it for what it is GvG: Gankers versus Ganked. PvP? What a joke.

Malyngo
10-23-2017, 04:54 PM
No public links yet.
I know the fighting mechanics shall be very similar and more modes shall be available..There is a possibility of 8v8 in many of the modes..I shall be able to shed more on this subject shortly.
Believe me I shall with great glee...and plenty of I told you so's.. just for the brown noses and entourage...
Unreleased games always look so great and seem to do everything better than the older, released ones, don't they?

Netcode_err_404
10-23-2017, 07:11 PM
Low population, and the ones who play dominion, do it in grp.

Deal with it. I did.

Except if that said premade is made by the deus vult clan, who are all russians, that run with red nate with 999999 latency, in that case, alt f4

If you are on console, probably the situation is slightly better due to slight higher playerbase

ChampionRuby50g
10-23-2017, 11:08 PM
I've seen many people post something reasonable or offer criticism only for the brown noses to jump on them thinking they have some sort of vast knowledge about everything historical trying to correct in their judgment the poor OP's post,all of this trying to gather brown nose points ie: someone posted recently the pic of a Viking helmet offering a suggestion only to be prodded verbally by a regular brown nose with their own pompous self proclaiming correctness of the post in question.

If I've offended anyone in the past I offer my sincerest apologies but to those brown noses and Co I offer nothing.

Question: How deep can ones nose go ?

The thing is, that wasn't a Viking helmet and instead was an Anglo-Saxon helmet, and that "brown nose" was just correcting someone's information. Wouldn't you think that if you where wrong about something you would appreciate someone correcting you and educating you? Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean it's wrong.

Question: How much of a sheltered and spoilt life do you live if that's your attitude?

SenBotsu893
10-23-2017, 11:24 PM
Low population, and the ones who play dominion, do it in grp.

Deal with it. I did.

Except if that said premade is made by the deus vult clan, who are all russians, that run with red nate with 999999 latency, in that case, alt f4

If you are on console, probably the situation is slightly better due to slight higher playerbase

waaaay higher population on ps4 for sure. its a rare encounter to fight the same people again.

but back to topic. yes premade teams should not be put up against randoms.
in the few matches that i played in overwatch any premade groups were always highlighted and groups would ALWAYS put against similar groups.

i am not sure if something similar is in place with the for honor matchmaking but if not it definatley needs to.

Tyrjo
10-24-2017, 11:14 AM
It happens sometimes that I face a team on PS4. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

Devils-_-legacy
10-24-2017, 08:55 PM
Other pre made should be made a priority over random groups don't mind the odd few but ever game is like that now and there always built for granted damage

Devils-_-legacy
10-24-2017, 08:57 PM
Like conquer running shield bash with a cent and raider running stamped with beserker for top heavy that's all they do for the whole game one runs well the other stands still and gBs non stop