PDA

View Full Version : So tired of it - connectivity 😢😢😢😠😠😠

subdude1974
10-22-2017, 02:46 AM
i am at a breaking point. this game had such potential but is being destroyed by ubi. how is the issue not fixed yet? i have done everything there is to do and connection is plain crap. it isnt as if my issue is a singular one. board is full of posts about it. way i see it, there are 3 possible answers. 1.ubi is trying to destroy the game. 2. ubi doesnt care about its customers. 3. they have no clue what they are doing. all i know is from what i have seen and experienced, i would say that any are possibly true. maybe even all. all i know is at of every game that is played in my house, this is the only one that has ever had issues. played a dominion match. and when joined, my team already was at 862 in score. servers/system are garbage.

IlMacgyverIl
10-26-2017, 01:28 PM
Is your nat red?
Are you just joining bad games all of the time?

RatedChaotic
10-26-2017, 01:32 PM
His nat could be green but if there is a player with a red nat in the game. It all goes to ****.

uglyface87
10-26-2017, 02:02 PM
His nat could be green but if there is a player with a red nat in the game. It all goes to ****.

Sooo TRUE. I pay 10$ more to my net provider to have real static ip to get from yellow nat to green , and to make sure everything to be good from my side. Before get the real static ip i was yellow nat, now i'm GREEN. But some people dont give a f'ck for that.

Charmzzz
10-26-2017, 02:14 PM
Sooo TRUE. I pay 10$ more to my net provider to have real static ip to get from yellow nat to green , and to make sure everything to be good from my side. Before get the real static ip i was yellow nat, now i'm GREEN. But some people dont give a f'ck for that.

Really? Who told you that bullsh*t? Dynamic or static IP does not have anything to do with your NAT status. You just have to open some ports in your firewalls (PC and Router), and then configure a port-forwarding in your Router. See here: https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/000026170/PC-Connection-Issues-FH-PC

I have a dynamic IP and I can switch between yellow and green NAT within 30 seconds by disabling / enabling the port-forwarding of UDP 3074. The thing is: if you have a yellow NAT you will not face players with red NAT, so it is BETTER to have a yellow than green one.

IlMacgyverIl
10-26-2017, 02:16 PM

Wow, I just spent 5 minutes to configure the ports on my modem/router, and now I'm green.

uglyface87
10-26-2017, 03:16 PM
Wow, I just spent 5 minutes to configure the ports on my modem/router, and now I'm green.

Really? Who told you that bullsh*t? Dynamic or static IP does not have anything to do with your NAT status. You just have to open some ports in your firewalls (PC and Router), and then configure a port-forwarding in your Router. See here: https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/000026170/PC-Connection-Issues-FH-PC

I have a dynamic IP and I can switch between yellow and green NAT within 30 seconds by disabling / enabling the port-forwarding of UDP 3074. The thing is: if you have a yellow NAT you will not face players with red NAT, so it is BETTER to have a yellow than green one.

You guys maybe.. in your Country. I telling you what i do to make it possible. I had great connection but with Yellow NAT, not laging anyone but still YELLOW. My provider give local Static ip for standard, not real one. And not my provider told me i need a Private Real static ip to have a green nat, one my friend did. and you believe or not when i do that, everything changes. Got green NAT without doing anything else.. even to put open ports to forwarding in the router or something like that. Before i pay that... i try everything, fallow every step given by UBISOFT with the ports in the router but the nat type always was Yellow. This 10$ i give is for 1 year, not every month.

RatedChaotic
10-26-2017, 06:47 PM

And this is why For Honors Multiplayer is so f*cked. You have players with green, red, and yellow nats connecting to each other. Making hurdles such as Skill, region, blah blah restictions, low population with regions make it even worse..... And the if you have a yellow nat you wont be with red ones. Is a complete lie. I got some nice screenshots of yellows, reds, and greens all in the same game. Cant be paired with reds if yellow.....BS you dont. I fought multiple red and yellow nat combos in brawl matches......hmmmmmm The screenshot is in my Activity Feed....They also said Red Nats wont be able to join the tournament. BS on that aswell. Do you see a trend? I do....

I dont believe I should have to change my network settings for one game out of hundreds. To me that just shows there are major issues in this games coding. All this talk about its not uncommon to adjust your network. Well its uncommon for me. I only had one developer say that to me before in 30+ years of gaming. That was the first week Guild Wars 2 was released. I still didnt touch my network. Alienware Support told me not to because its a flaw in their code on their end. Alienware was right. Guild Wars fixed the issue in a few days. Here we wait a year.

Here is the samething I witnessed there. Its their job to fix it. Not ours. Hense why we are getting dedicated servers. This p2p is broken af.They know it is...They showed that in the warriors den today about the lag compensation. I have even sent Eric Pope multiple messages reguarding Red Nat players. Nothing is ever said about it. I must be the d*cky one he always talks about or theres many like me and they chose not to talk about these questions. Since they pick and choose which questions are in their show. I'm sure alot of the connectivity questions are not allowed. I really love this game but they made some horrible decisions.

I feel I should be able to pop this game in and have hours of uninterrupted play. I do in those hundreds of other games I own. Why not here? Well its the game thats why...Not my network. The game is filled with all kinds of bugs yet they want us to believe its our network and not an issue on their end......Sorry I dont believe that. They need to just ditch this p2p design they came up with. And thank god they are.

As the U.S Army would say.......Hurry up and wait....For the Dedicated Servers.