PDA

View Full Version : Event highlander drop rate

D-d0g56
10-21-2017, 09:47 PM
Are there any highlanders out there that have gotten any event drops yet? I've grind out two thirds of the rewards so far completing three characters and have yet to get a single drop for highlander. Surely I cant be this unlucky.

Tundra 793
10-21-2017, 09:56 PM
Haven't gotten anything for Highlander yet. The drop rates seem really inconsistent too. I've tried plenty of different modes, but I've only gotten the Halloween loot from the Endless March mode.

Xaviloga
10-21-2017, 10:08 PM
I got the ornament and one of the visual effects of the HL. So dont worry, its on the game. Dunno if the game reduce the chance on our high level characters to make us play more. I love conspiranoic theories, and i think faction war is rigged, but... well i dont think this time...

D-d0g56
10-22-2017, 01:33 AM
I got the ornament and one of the visual effects of the HL. So dont worry, its on the game. Dunno if the game reduce the chance on our high level characters to make us play more. I love conspiranoic theories, and i think faction war is rigged, but... well i dont think this time...

Glad to hear it's at least possible, I actually managed to get everything for my rep 40 lawbie and missing just one emote effect for my rep 10 orochi so I wouldn't jump to that conclusion lol. But I've been using my rep 15 highlander this whole time and haven't gotten a thing :(

Haven't gotten anything for Highlander yet. The drop rates seem really inconsistent too. I've tried plenty of different modes, but I've only gotten the Halloween loot from the Endless March mode.

I only play endless march and use champion status, I manage to get a drop almost every match doing it.

HumoLoco
10-22-2017, 11:25 PM
Are there any highlanders out there that have gotten any event drops yet? I've grind out two thirds of the rewards so far completing three characters and have yet to get a single drop for highlander. Surely I cant be this unlucky.

Yea I got all effect and ornament from two day ago but not the color outfit yet. so far.

Helnekromancer
10-22-2017, 11:46 PM

I got the outfit, the ornament, and 2/3 of Pulled Under.

It's funny I main Nobushi and I'm pretty sure I'm going to get her stuff last seeing as though I only have 1/3 Pulled under for her and that's it. :)

CoyoteXStarrk
10-23-2017, 04:34 AM
I got 2 Highlander effects and I wasn't even playing as my Highlander. I got 1 while I was Shugoki and another when I was Nobushi

D-d0g56
10-24-2017, 02:37 PM
I got 2 Highlander effects and I wasn't even playing as my Highlander. I got 1 while I was Shugoki and another when I was Nobushi

Actually it's funny, now that I've gotten almost everything Nobushi is the only one left without anything unlocked. It does seem to be truly random. Or maybe the algorthim used to determin random causes some sets to arive in groups or bulks depending on how it's seeded.

thornh
10-24-2017, 03:38 PM
I don't understand why Ubi insists these things be totally random all of the time. It's okay for the loot to be random, meaning, the drop can either be an ornament, an outfit or an effect. Since they are all the same, regardless of character, we should then be given the option to choose which character to apply it.