PDA

View Full Version : Ideas to improve gameplay and overall player experience

Diegis.
10-21-2017, 07:55 PM
1. Merge accounts for crossplatform play
2. Lower game price
3. Find a better use for the salvage currency
4. Make the armore skins more unique (what i want to say here is that there is no big difference between 2 sets of shoulders: une has spikes other has curved spikes)
5. Lower steel costs for items
6. Stop posing that exalted attitude on warriors den and at tournaments (what i lean is that in its current state the game has many issues, you havent even fixed ALL of the unlock exploits after the first tournament, yet you come out laughing like you promote world of warcraft or guild wars 2)
7. Start listening to the comunity and prepare your schedule after the comunity, because the few we are left here are the ones still playing and buying steel packs. And we want this game we love to be popular. Sadly atm more than you, ubisoft.

Baggin_
10-21-2017, 08:18 PM
2. Lower game price
4. Make the armore skins more unique (what i want to say here is that there is no big difference between 2 sets of shoulders: une has spikes other has curved spikes)
6. Stop posing that exalted attitude on warriors den and at tournaments (what i lean is that in its current state the game has many issues, you havent even fixed ALL of the unlock exploits after the first tournament, yet you come out laughing like you promote world of warcraft or guild wars 2)
7. Start listening to the comunity and prepare your schedule after the comunity, because the few we are left here are the ones still playing and buying steel packs. And we want this game we love to be popular. Sadly atm more than you, ubisoft.

Yeah good luck with that. They can't even do the button layouts right. No matter which one I change it to X/square is still gb.

Halvtand
10-21-2017, 10:09 PM
2. Lower game price
1. While it would be fun, I don't think that there is much of a chance for it. At least Sony is really starting to hate cross-plattform and that kind of kills stuff like this.
2. I'd say this will happen naturally with time. Also sales will offer it at a discount.
3. Yes. I currently have over 100k salvage I don't know what to do with. Maybe trade salvage for character xp? That would make starting a new guy a bit less of a grind.
4. I hear you loud and clear. The stuff looks way to similar. I could not agree more.
5. I don't agree. I think it's at a good level.
6. The fact that the tournament winner wasn't banned on the spot is a big disappointment for me. Maybe soon you'll have to change your playstyle? How about exploits are cheats and cheaters get banned - boom.
7. Over all they usually listen pretty well and answer questions from the gamers on warrior's den and such. We also have a few active mods on this forum that sometimes can shed light of difficult questions.

Illyrian_King
10-21-2017, 11:24 PM
2. Lower game price

1. Nice one! But would cost lots of ressources that would be better elsewhere in my mind.
2. Nope! Everything is FreeLC, if there is no income there is automatically no new content ... NO!
3. Definitely Yes!
4. YES YES YES! It's about time!
5. No opinion for this ...
6. Honestly I wanted to beat the face of many of these exploiters during the stream ... also this Orochi ZA spam-scum ;b
7. Yes! It feels like the Devs don't listen to the community at all! So many great ideas from many posts, but the Devs give a f*ck about it and bring out other **** nobody was asking for or bring just little of what is asked after too much passed time!

RatedChaotic
10-22-2017, 01:00 PM
Fixing the connectivity would do more than all those combined.

Netcode_err_404
10-22-2017, 01:23 PM
Fixing the connectivity would do more than all those combined.

Connectivity will probably get fixed with dedicated server,

P2p is good only if regional, and if people have good connection, which is not the case of the actual playerbase.

Also, why am I matched with russians with red bars every single time ?