PDA

View Full Version : Why??

TSCDescon
10-21-2017, 07:16 PM
Just got done playing 5 games of the event today.

And I'm not happy.

Reasons:
1- sentinel map for all games
2- ballista camp
3- stupid teammates that ****s me over when I gb > wall stun > de
4- not only did they manage to get me killed, but they gave my opponent free revenge

The real problem is why do some players don't wait until I land a DE? Do they not realize if they attack a wall stun opponent, my DE will whiff?

This isn't a rant or salt. I'm just frustrated when my team don't coordinate their attacks and just go ham.

brashtralas
10-21-2017, 07:50 PM
Just got done playing 5 games of the event today.

And I'm not happy.

Reasons:
1- sentinel map for all games
2- ballista camp
3- stupid teammates that ****s me over when I gb > wall stun > de
4- not only did they manage to get me killed, but they gave my opponent free revenge

The real problem is why do some players don't wait until I land a DE? Do they not realize if they attack a wall stun opponent, my DE will whiff?

This isn't a rant or salt. I'm just frustrated when my team don't coordinate their attacks and just go ham.

Because they just want the kill. It currently takes too few hits to gain revenge, so you almost ya e an enemy dead and your teammate decides to “help” and attacks twice only for your opponent to get revenge and murder you both.

It is frustrating.

I was on sentinel yesterday and was sitting at 8-0, guarding c. I decided to hop on the ballista and take out the guy guarding a. I killed him(with an aces shot on the move, to toot my own horn), and my teammate ran straight up there and hopped on a ballista.

Then he shot me. Why? I haven’t the slightest clue. He just randomly shot me and ruined my streak. W. T. F.

Moral of my story? Teammates suck. They’re oftentimes more detriment than help.