PDA

View Full Version : Awaiting pk nerf

rabidpikachu527
10-21-2017, 05:05 PM
As of right now she's op as ever, with the fall of warlord and cent it leaves her as the only god tier hero left on the roster. Another cheesy tactic has recently popped up for her, allowing her to get an almost always guaranteed gb after zone feint, further adding to her already op move speeds. The question isn't if she will be nerfed, but when?

bmason1000
10-21-2017, 06:06 PM
What sort of adjustments would you propose?

UbiJurassic
10-21-2017, 06:45 PM
You certainly aren't the only player that feels this way regarding the Peacekeeper. Early on, Peacekeeper became the focus of many balance adjustments and, for the first few patches, was the most adjusted hero by the team. We'll certainly get your feedback over to the team, but it may also help the team better understand how best to balance her if you'd share what aspects you believe are too strong on the Peacekeeper.

Devils-_-legacy
10-21-2017, 07:39 PM
Cancel zone pks lights on console these need to be looked at

GNG.DardyDard
10-22-2017, 06:48 AM
https://ih0.redbubble.net/image.196456636.6618/flat,800x800,075,t.u1.jpg

CoyoteXStarrk
10-22-2017, 06:52 AM
Of all the balance changes in this game (of which there are MANY) PK needs to be WAY down on list of priorities.

I honestly can't even remember the last time I even saw one in a match. (Dead serious. I haven't seen one in ages)

Helnekromancer
10-22-2017, 09:55 AM
I tried playing PK and her moves are very limited. Either she dashes in with her top heavy lunge which is easily parried or she dash zone and cancel the second hit. If you can parry her top heavy and block her dash zone since it always hit the same side, all she has left is mashing lights, but you can just roll backwards to avoid the light mashing and parry her top heavy if she tries to close the gap of your roll.

I've done it plenty of times you can parry her top heavy dash right after you roll. I don't see why people play her more like a counter attacker since she has those free side heavies if she waits and her gb bleeds.

CandleInTheDark
10-22-2017, 11:14 AM
I tried playing PK and her moves are very limited. Either she dashes in with her top heavy lunge which is easily parried or she dash zone and cancel the second hit. If you can parry her top heavy and block her dash zone since it always hit the same side, all she has left is mashing lights, but you can just roll backwards to avoid the light mashing and parry her top heavy if she tries to close the gap of your roll.

I've done it plenty of times you can parry her top heavy dash right after you roll. I don't see why people play her more like a counter attacker since she has those free side heavies if she waits and her gb bleeds.

Exactly this, the problem has been mashing lights, they have altered everything except mashing lights.

I do play her pretty much exactly as you said, I use her gb and her side dodge heavy with the free light bleed as a counter attacking measure. Zone may need fixing a little in revenge mode given people have gotten it to the point they can stunlock but there is no flat by itself nerf that will both fix the problems and be fair to her because everything else has been nerfed first, she needs a rework starting with rolling back damage nerfs on her actual kit, slowing the lights (zone, especially now flicker is gone, I don't see as much of a problem, revenge shenanigans excepting, because of stamina cost) or lessening the reward of multiple lights whether through damage or something like making the second in the chain a bleed given bleed has a cap and seeing what needs giving to her or taking away from her from there.

I do agree that something needs doing, I have seen streamers winning matches with only lights and forward dodge heavy (without the free zero risk light bleed damage after because they haven't even taken two minutes to get that timing down), but it's not a simple matter of take down one thing any more.

Xaviloga
10-22-2017, 11:46 AM
We are at a point where many heroes have an almost OP mechanic or move, but if you nerf this mechanic the heroe is unable to do anything and become pure rubbish. Maybe better if we wait for the defense meta change and prey it comes soon to us before destroy more heroes.

Devils-_-legacy
10-22-2017, 03:46 PM
How is the defense meta going to change anything with her if anythig going to be harder to get damage no gb of parry lol. the problems her light spam the nurf they applied didn't affect her biggest problem. I hope they do what candel suggested or at least for console version

RoosterIlluzion
10-22-2017, 10:44 PM
Stamina drain at least a little bit when she does 12 dodges in a row. I mean ****, she dodges every ****ing move you throw and then when you're out of stamina, she GB you and bleeds your *** out. I wonder where the defensive parry meta cones from?

Burn-The-Sinner
10-23-2017, 12:06 AM
With the most gayest **** like shinobi and all the other campers, you need the PK to counter it. Learn it, love it. Fight fire with fire. Or the gayness will completely consume you.

CandleInTheDark
10-23-2017, 12:18 AM
Stamina drain at least a little bit when she does 12 dodges in a row. I mean ****, she dodges every ****ing move you throw and then when you're out of stamina, she GB you and bleeds your *** out. I wonder where the defensive parry meta cones from?

And this is precisely why light spam still exists. While most were complaining about the fact that she could win matches just using light attacks, enough were complaining about everything else at once that they nerfed near her whole legitimate kit, which the bleed and dodge parameters are part of, rather than focus on what was driving her toxic reputation to begin with.

rabidpikachu527
10-23-2017, 01:13 AM
I'm talking about pk on console, where she is much better than pc. I suggest slowing her lights and zone feint on console to something actually human.

bmason1000
10-23-2017, 03:51 AM
With the most gayest **** like shinobi and all the other campers, you need the PK to counter it. Learn it, love it. Fight fire with fire. Or the gayness will completely consume you.
...seriously?

And this is precisely why light spam still exists. While most were complaining about the fact that she could win matches just using light attacks, enough were complaining about everything else at once that they nerfed near her whole legitimate kit, which the bleed and dodge parameters are part of, rather than focus on what was driving her toxic reputation to begin with.I would register that as "fact." At release, the community complained about evvvverything PK had. Maybe some of it was legit, maybe it was just the combination of all those things. If we reverted pk to release state, but slowed down her lights, i wonder what she'd be like as an opponent? I don't remember any of the exact numbers to really paint that picture, but i am curious.

NinjaRonin85
10-23-2017, 12:03 PM
Shinobi is better than pk in every way he has the health he is faster he can heal on attack he can backflip on most attacks he is so safe I fail to see any downside to using him now.

Charmzzz
10-23-2017, 02:07 PM
Ich hab mal einiges aus den ersten Patchnotes zusammengetragen, in den ersten 4 Monaten gab es jedes Mal einen PK Nerf:

Friedenshüterin

Während der Beta wurde an den vielen Features der Friedenshüterin gearbeitet, was zu einigen Fehlern und ungewollten Änderungen führte. Mit den folgenden Korrekturen und Anpassungen möchten wir einen rundum ausgewogenen Charakter generieren:

Behoben: Deckungsdurchbruch und Bluten-Summierung bei Friedenshüterin
Stich 1 fügt 2 Schaden + 15 Bluten-Schaden über 10 Sekunden zu
Stich 2 fügt 2 Schaden + 12 Bluten-Schaden über 8 Sekunden zu
Stich 3 fügt 2 Schaden + 9 Bluten-Schaden über 6 Sekunden zu

Bluten-Schaden summiert sich jetzt auf 36 Schaden, in der Beta war der Wert höher (45 Schaden). Für besseres Balancing wurde dies aber direkt mit der dazu gehörigen Fehlerbehebung verbessert.

Die Reichweite des Stich-Angriffs der Friedenshüterin wurde vergrößert, um Probleme mit Nicht-Treffern zu beheben, wodurch kein Bluten ausgelöst wurde.
Stich-Reichweite erhöht von 1 m auf 2 m.
Die Reichweite des leichten Angriffs der Friedenshüterin wurde vergrößert. Außerdem kann sie nach dem Parieren nun einen leichten Angriff folgen lassen.
Reichweite der normalen leichten Angriffe wurde um 0,25 m vergrößert, also von 2,75 m auf 3 m.

Friedenshüterin

Zonenangriff

Der Erstschlag des Zonenangriffs ist nun ein leichter Angriff, der beim Blocken eine unterbrechende Reaktion ermöglicht.
Abbruch und Umwandlung eines geblockten Zonenangriffs im Rachemodus dauern nun 600 ms, um einen sofortigen erneuten Angriff zu verhindern.
[Bug Fix] Die UI-Anzeige für den Zonenangriff beginnt nun korrekt zur selben Zeit wie die Animation, und nicht mehr 100 ms später.

Kommentar der Entwickler: Bisher war der Zonenangriff der Friedenshüterin mit wenig Risiken verbunden und sehr lohnend, selbst wenn er geblockt wurde. Der Rachemodus machte die Friedenshüterin außerdem beinahe unaufhaltbar, da sie den Zonenangriff ohne Ausdauerverlust wiederholt abbrechen und umwandeln konnte. Mit diesen Änderungen ist die Aktion immer noch ein sehr guter Angriff zur Ketteneinleitung, aber er verfügt nicht mehr über einen Frame-Vorteil beim Block. Durch die Korrektur der Deckungsanzeige im Benutzerinterface passt der Zonenangriff nun auch besser zu seinem tatsächlichen Timing von 400 ms. Damit bleibt er zwar eine der schnellsten Aktionen im Spiel, aber da er immer aus derselben Deckungsrichtung kommt, kann man sich darauf einstellen.

Seitschritt-Schlag and Riposte-Stich

Die Rückbewegung nach einem geblockten Seitschritt-Schlag wurde von 700 ms auf 800 ms verlängert.
Der Schaden durch den Seitschritt-Schlag wurde von 20 auf 15 verringert.
Der Schaden durch den Riposte-Stich wurde von 25 auf 30 erhöht. Der Bluten-Effekt bleibt unverändert.

Kommentar der Entwickler: Einen Seitschritt-Schlag zu blocken, verleitete bisher nur wenige Gegner zur Initiative. Wir verlängern daher die Rückbewegung nach regulären Blocks für diese Aktion, um auch den anderen Helden zu helfen. Der Seitschritt-Schlag hat außerdem im Vergleich zum Riposte-Stich zu viel Schaden angerichtet, deshalb war eine Abwehr riskanter als ein einfaches ausweichen. Wir haben den Schaden des Seitschritt-Schlags verringert und den Schaden des Riposte-Stichs erhöht und hoffen, so Risiko und Belohnung von Ausweich- und Abwehraktionen auszugleichen. Anschließend möchten wir zur Friedenshüterin noch sagen, dass wir uns der Probleme, die in der Community diskutiert werden („Leicht > Leicht-Spam“), bewusst sind. Obwohl wir diese Probleme in diesem Update nicht angehen, untersuchen wir sie zurzeit. Erwartet also Änderungen in der näheren Zukunft.

Friedenshüterin

Der Übergang der Rückbewegung nach einem verfehlten leichten Angriff in einen verketteten leichten Angriff wurde um 100 ms verzögert.
Die Rückbewegung nach einem geblockten, verketteten leichten Angriff wurde von 600 ms auf 700 ms verlängert.
Die Rückbewegung nach einem erfolgreichen, verketteten leichten Angriff wurde von 500 ms auf 700 ms verlängert.

Kommentar der Entwickler: Die bisherigen wiederholten leichten Angriffe der Friedenshüterin waren nervig und es war sehr schwer, auf den zweiten leichten Angriff zu reagieren. Wir wollten den zweiten Angriff nicht verlangsamen, um dies zu beheben, da wir weiterhin schnelle Angriffe ermöglichen möchten. Deshalb haben wir stattdessen die Rückbewegungen nach geblockten oder erfolgreichen leichten Angriffen verlängert, um der Friedenshüterin einen Frame-Nachteil zu geben, wenn sie nicht dazu kommt, ihren Kettenabschluss auszuführen. Sie verliert dann die Initiative und kann von schnellen Angriffen getroffen werden, wenn sie im Anschluss daran einfach weiter leichte Angriffe ausführen will.

FRIEDENSHÜTERIN

Stich

Bluten – beim ersten Stich nun 8 Schaden über 8 Sekunden (statt 15 Schaden über 8 Sekunden).
Bluten – beim zweiten Stich nun 8 Schaden über 8 Sekunden (statt 12 Schaden über 8 Sekunden).
Bluten – beim dritten Stich nun 16 Schaden über 8 Sekunden (statt 9 Schaden über 8 Sekunden).

Kommentar der Entwickler: Wir haben den Bluten-Effekt für die Stiche der Friedenshüterin überarbeitet, um den Spielern eine interessantere Auswahl zu bieten. Sie können sich nun entscheiden, ob sie nur die ersten beiden Stiche ausführen und dann einen Wurf folgen lassen, oder ob sie alle drei Stiche ausführen, ohne danach eine weitere Aktion verketten zu können. Im Allgemeinen haben wir aus Balancing-Gründen den maximalen Bluten-Schaden der Stiche verringert.

Burn-The-Sinner
10-23-2017, 03:15 PM
Shinobi is better than pk in every way he has the health he is faster he can heal on attack he can backflip on most attacks he is so safe I fail to see any downside to using him now.

This. A good one is unreachable. Total control over the area. With PK he is manageable only due to PK's good movement, which pales compared to shinobi, but better than nothing.