PDA

View Full Version : premades

bananaflow2017
10-21-2017, 10:44 AM
Premades shouldn't her matched with non premades....
The advantage is simply to high...

Fairemont
10-21-2017, 02:12 PM
My pre-made teams regularly get roflstomped into oblivion by random pub groups. So, basically, what you're saying, in essence is, don't put all the good players on one team. Because I'm pretty sure you'd not be overly put out if you had to face my premade teams of noobishness.

Helnekromancer
10-21-2017, 02:49 PM
I don't know what my MMR is in Dominion but I'm constantly against premades. I'm a really good player but it's a 10% chance of winning those. Only because I have to find the enemy and kill them as fast as possible, if they know they can't beat me with skill either they will ignore me, and try to make the rest of my team ragequit by ganking them constantly, or they send 2-3 people on me, which in my case I have to last a certain amount of time and hopefully my team cap something. Even if you have the lead and get to 1000 before the premade they just turtle up on a flag. No one can approach them because all 4 are together and they put bear traps on all entrances, so when it's there turn to eliminate us because we are hold up at the other flag, they drop catapults and spears and wipe atleast half the team and it's game. And here come the waves of "Thanks, Good Fights, and Wow" as they dance on your corpse.

And because of this game's matchmaking if I leave the lobby and queue up again I run into them again, and again, until I just give and play a new game mode. You don't even have to be good, as long as your team can talk to each other, you already won the match, unless they suck but I have never ran into one that did "suck". The only premade I run into are Rep 100+ player playing his rep 40 cent or assassin while the other 2 are rep 7-10 LB's, Raiders, or Shugoki basically any class that will immediately reducing your chances of surviving the gank down to 0%. And the last person is playing Nobushi or Shinobi. All gear stats 180 across the board while I'm the only 180 on my team and second closes is 153 and the other 2 is rep 3 and below.

Fairemont
10-21-2017, 03:44 PM
I don't know what my MMR is in Dominion but I'm constantly against premades. I'm a really good player but it's a 10% chance of winning those. Only because I have to find the enemy and kill them as fast as possible, if they know they can't beat me with skill either they will ignore me, and try to make the rest of my team ragequit by ganking them constantly, or they send 2-3 people on me, which in my case I have to last a certain amount of time and hopefully my team cap something. Even if you have the lead and get to 1000 before the premade they just turtle up on a flag. No one can approach them because all 4 are together and they put bear traps on all entrances, so when it's there turn to eliminate us because we are hold up at the other flag, they drop catapults and spears and wipe atleast half the team and it's game. And here come the waves of "Thanks, Good Fights, and Wow" as they dance on your corpse.

And because of this game's matchmaking if I leave the lobby and queue up again I run into them again, and again, until I just give and play a new game mode. You don't even have to be good, as long as your team can talk to each other, you already won the match, unless they suck but I have never ran into one that did "suck". The only premade I run into are Rep 100+ player playing his rep 40 cent or assassin while the other 2 are rep 7-10 LB's, Raiders, or Shugoki basically any class that will immediately reducing your chances of surviving the gank down to 0%. And the last person is playing Nobushi or Shinobi. All gear stats 180 across the board while I'm the only 180 on my team and second closes is 153 and the other 2 is rep 3 and below.

You sound like a very unlucky fellow. :)

bmason1000
10-21-2017, 04:13 PM
Yeah, guess it's just luck of the draw. I rarrrely have a group to play with, probably qued with a team 6 or 7 games total since release, and I've had loads of successful games against premades.

UbiJurassic
10-21-2017, 06:56 PM
Thanks for the feedback on the matchmaking system. I certainly get your words over to the team and see if they can adjust it in order to decrease the frequency of premade teams against all randoms.