PDA

View Full Version : multiple Q

Zombie.Mantis
10-21-2017, 09:30 AM
I think there should be a multiple Q for different modes at the same time. this would speed up finding games as well as keeping the players from not wasting as much time waiting for one battle type. when one pops just yes or no? if yes then it drops your second q. boom easy.i think it would even put more people playing the modes less played. the reason i don't q these such as 4v4 2v2 or skirm is because i know ill be waiting.. but if i could Q more modes then more people would just q up the modes less played. then the modes with less action could get priority if it finds 2 games at the same time... something like this would get all the modes more action i think. let me know your thoughts all.

Mia.Nora
10-21-2017, 10:27 AM
I gave same suggestion 7 months ago, it is such a simple thing that would improve queue times significantly and even already an industry standard for games with multiple queue options (pretty much every MMO queue system has that).

Problem is either none of the feedback given here reaches devs, or if it reaches they simply ignore it altogether. am pretty certain a mod will come here say they value feedback etc, but their actions so far (which is way too far, game has been out over 8 months now) clearly shows otherwise. At that points any communication is just lip service nothing more and the presence of forums is a mandatory thing they go along with.

Halvtand
10-21-2017, 10:48 AM
I think Rocket league has that kind of system where you just tick in the modes you'd like and then it searches for a match in any of them, Haven't played that in a while, but I remember getting matches pretty quickly.