PDA

View Full Version : pls fix that free heavy of Conqueror after foward shield bash, it become a real spam.

matt89connor
10-21-2017, 09:16 AM
i know that conqueror need some love, but this gift given by the removal of time snap, isn't the right way to a conqueror rework: many heroes like highlander ( for example) has an hard match vs him, cause if free gb after heavy block, but this is acceptable, because he has so low dmg and so low moveset: but this free attack not punishable, isn't fair, pls UBI fix this and after start rework this Rah! guy

Halvtand
10-21-2017, 10:14 AM
Not entirely sure, but I'm semi-certain that this is by design, and was like this before the removal of time-snap as well.
Like you say, he needs some love in the form of a rework, it is getting fairly old to just do that one combo, since that it the only thing he can do to get reliable semi-high damage out.

matt89connor
10-23-2017, 11:30 AM
Not entirely sure, but I'm semi-certain that this is by design, and was like this before the removal of time-snap as well.
Like you say, he needs some love in the form of a rework, it is getting fairly old to just do that one combo, since that it the only thing he can do to get reliable semi-high damage out.

yeah he need a help, but this "free" heavy, isn't annoyng especially if you don't have an hero that can punish is bash

Raydal86
10-23-2017, 12:48 PM
Why? It's the only good thing on him. Just dodge the shield bash and punish him, it's easy. If you don't avoid the shield then you get hit...seems fair to me

Vakris_One
10-23-2017, 01:53 PM
i know that conqueror need some love, but this gift given by the removal of time snap, isn't the right way to a conqueror rework: many heroes like highlander ( for example) has an hard match vs him, cause if free gb after heavy block, but this is acceptable, because he has so low dmg and so low moveset: but this free attack not punishable, isn't fair, pls UBI fix this and after start rework this Rah! guy
Plenty of characters have a free attack, why pick on Conqueror out of all of them? His shield bash is quite dodgeable albeit he recovers too fast imo. I would wait until they buff Conqueror and address the defense meta before looking at what to nerf about him if anything.