PDA

View Full Version : i do a Poll: the result is very strange, can you try even you this?

matt89connor
10-21-2017, 09:04 AM
hello, i try to do a poll to the guys who play with me at FH to see what is the most used hero. In this poll i ask a number of max 3 heroes( if they used more than 2 heroes usually) that they used most of the time, in the last 4 mounths at least.
We are in 18 now( but only 10 spend all the free time dedicated to games, at FH) the results are very strange of what i usally found in PVP (PC players).

Kensei: 5 of 18 ( 3 main)

Rider: 3 of 18 (2 main)

Warden: 3 of 18 ( 1 main)

Conqueror. 4 of 18 ( 1 main)

Warlord: 2 of 18 ( 2 main)

Shugoki: 1 of 18 ( 1 main)

PK: 2 of 18 (1 main)

Berseker: 1 of 18 ( 1 main)

Orochi: 5 of 18 ( 2 main)

LB: 2 of 18 (0 main)

Valkyr: 3 of 18 ( 0 main)

Nobushi: 2 of 18 (1 main)

Centurion: 4 of 18 ( 1 main)

Highlander: 2 of 18 ( 1 main)

Shinobi: 1 of 18 (0 main)

Gladiator: 2 of 18 ( 0 main)
So what do you think guys? can you do the same poll for your groups to see if the results are different? :)

SenBotsu893
10-21-2017, 01:38 PM
dont need to do a poll to see if its different for different people.

you will see a different result if you play another gamemode.
for example: a character thats viable for dominion will never be seen in Tournament because he is not suitable for 1v1 and vice verca.

also in what skill bracked you fight will influence the character choice. Total Rep count as well. Platform you play in.

Halvtand
10-21-2017, 01:44 PM
Those are some interesting numbers. For one the most common main is Kensei (3/18) which is also the most played hero, tied with Orochi (5/18). From this I have to guess that the people you play with are leaning toward the Samurai faction, yes? For anecdotal evidence I don't think I'm lying if I say that I see at least five wardens and raiders for every one kensei.

matt89connor
10-23-2017, 11:31 AM
Those are some interesting numbers. For one the most common main is Kensei (3/18) which is also the most played hero, tied with Orochi (5/18). From this I have to guess that the people you play with are leaning toward the Samurai faction, yes? For anecdotal evidence I don't think I'm lying if I say that I see at least five wardens and raiders for every one kensei.

yeah many of this are samurai , only few are vikings and play vikings as main XD,