PDA

View Full Version : I Have Remembered Why I Hate For Honor

KotoKuraken
10-20-2017, 10:53 PM
Revenge is useless, you can be infinitely stunlocked and never get to pop it to defend yourself
Random teams are useless, everything they try to do to help you just knocks the enemy out of your guardbreak or recovers the enemy to where they can block your attack
Matchmaking is useless, you can spend an entire hour to find a match that doesn't crash, and that one match will end up having the enemy have a far great skill level than you, as opposed to literally every other match that crashed where your skill level was far greater than your opponents. You can have Open NAT, green connection, wired ethernet, perfect up and down speed, and still get screwed over.
Spammy characters can just fight through your attacks. Feints and guardbreaks fall short to light light light light light light while you attempt to deal with one opponent as your teammates stand around with their thumbs up you know where
If your opponent has crappy internet, they have the advantage, especially when they spam light attacks, because the lag just makes their attacks that much faster
With no time snap, you can have infinitely faster attacks that you just can't respond to, especially with the connection issues shown above
And lastly, what's the point of playing if attacks go through your guard. Not even reflex, a full guard. I can be blocking in the same direction all day 24/7, but suddenly a totally normal attack just phases through my guard.

These are all issues that have been in the game for a long time, and when I came back, they were still there. Screw it

RatedChaotic
10-21-2017, 01:42 AM
Ya gotta enjoy those Red Bar Warriors...Someone from another thread said that. I thought it was funny as hell. From my point of view they out number the Green Nat players.

Fairemont
10-21-2017, 02:29 PM
I have also noticed a lot of attacks just passing through my guard lately while playing Nobushi. It's rather frustrating.