PDA

View Full Version : More maps for event please!

TSCDescon
10-20-2017, 05:56 PM
Can we get more map rotation??

All my games I've got only the sentinel map. The most boring ballista hard camp map I should say. Though I do camp it myself, but it's getting boring an annoying for me and the enemy team. I don't know how many people left after all the ballista were camped from my last 10 games.

I love the Halloween event. It's just boring to have only two maps but most of the time you get only one of them. My suggestion for the dev is to add more maps and a map option to vote for a map.

Devils-_-legacy
10-20-2017, 06:53 PM
I feel the same just went ten minutes into a game were no left the a or c I ended up leaving

DoctorMcBatman
10-20-2017, 07:08 PM
I like the game mode. But yeah, I'm not going to play the Sentinel 5 times in a row just because the mode is a bit unique or I get a random emote. Don't get me wrong, it's nice that the team provided us with some variety for the Halloween season. But I don't think it's interesting enough to keep going back to the same map to play it.

I'd actually prefer no special event, and instead have the development resources go to the areas of the game that need them direly.

Blasto95
10-20-2017, 07:34 PM
I have not played this event. Likely won't. But it makes sense in a game centered around killing minons, to have that ballista map. You know can control an objecvtive, fight in the middle (most potential points), or attack from a ballista with people constantly in the middle.

Game mode sounds bland enough, less points from zones and more from difficult minons...how exciting. At least more active balistas would be some fun.

Tundra 793
10-20-2017, 07:42 PM
More maps would be most welcome. Literally any other maps apart from Sentinel. I usually don't mind Sentinel, but in a mode where we have to kill the minions, Sentinel is just too annoying. All you do is fight over the zones and ballistas, because no one dares getting near the middle.