PDA

View Full Version : I just want to say one thing about the feast of the underworld

Halvtand
10-20-2017, 01:14 PM
I love the music from the map loading screen. Please make it some kind of option to use this all year round.

RatedChaotic
10-20-2017, 02:00 PM
Music was horrible. I turned that crap off and listened to Godsmack and Megadeth

FredEx919
10-20-2017, 04:55 PM
I love the music from the map loading screen. Please make it some kind of option to use this all year round.

I thought the same. Glad you're enjoying it! Looking forward to hearing more thoughts from everyone about the event.

ttrat
10-20-2017, 05:24 PM
Music was horrible. I turned that crap off and listened to Godsmack and Megadeth

It was more of a Run The Jewels / Aesop kinda day for me, but this ^

bmason1000
10-20-2017, 05:28 PM
Music was horrible. I turned that crap off and listened to Godsmack and MegadethYou listen to godsmack. Your opinion is void.

DoctorMcBatman
10-20-2017, 05:33 PM
You listen to godsmack. Your opinion is void.

Megadeth balances it out.

I like the new music.

Takuram
10-20-2017, 07:48 PM
I wish to take a moment and congratulate the people on sound design in For Honor... Since launch the sound effects are great, the character voices, each faction in a different language, is on point, and now with this event this great music inspired by the golden age of horror movies. Good job guys!

Halvtand
10-20-2017, 08:07 PM
I wish to take a moment and congratulate the people on sound design in For Honor... Since launch the sound effects are great, the character voices, each faction in a different language, is on point, and now with this event this great music inspired by the golden age of horror movies. Good job guys!

Well said, mate. Cheers.

ChampionRuby50g
10-20-2017, 10:42 PM
Personally, I'm not a fan of the music. If we could have the option to turn it back to regular music, at least for regular Dominion, that would be great. Also change the skeletons back to humans in regular Dominion please.

Halloween has never been a big thing in Australia, and every time "trick or treaters" come to my door I love the look of dissapointment when I tell them we have no lollies. Why is it so big overseas?

ttrat
10-20-2017, 10:53 PM
Personally, I'm not a fan of the music. If we could have the option to turn it back to regular music, at least for regular Dominion, that would be great. Also change the skeletons back to humans in regular Dominion please.

Halloween has never been a big thing in Australia, and every time "trick or treaters" come to my door I love the look of dissapointment when I tell them we have no lollies. Why is it so big overseas?

It's probably more popular here because people don't enjoy making children sad...

Halvtand
10-20-2017, 11:14 PM

Maybe we're more macabre? Up in the dark north we like that sort of thing. Still think it's cheesy to celebrate halloween instead of our native stuf.. Ah well.

ChampionRuby50g
10-21-2017, 12:44 AM
I just love when Chirstmas time comes round and the rest of the world is building snowman, and I'm going through 40 degree celcius heat waves.

Well, it teaches these kids that they can't get everything in life. :p

TommyMacpherson
10-21-2017, 01:10 AM
I agree with a previous comment, don't like the loading screen music. Nice that they have tried though.. just sounds like an amusement park or carnival.. 😂 just not my cup of tea..

Moondyne_MC
10-21-2017, 02:07 AM
It was more of a Run The Jewels / Aesop kinda day for me, but this ^

My homie ;) RTJ all the way.

ttrat
10-21-2017, 03:45 AM
My homie ;) RTJ all the way.

So good. And only gets better with time.

Tundra 793
10-21-2017, 04:35 AM
I thought the same. Glad you're enjoying it! Looking forward to hearing more thoughts from everyone about the event.

Any chance you could convince the devs to put the spoopy music on the For Honor Youtube channels? Just for casual listening.

Maybe we're more macabre? Up in the dark north we like that sort of thing. Still think it's cheesy to celebrate halloween instead of our native stuf.. Ah well.

You could always dress up as a draugr for Halloween, combine the two things.

Halvtand
10-21-2017, 10:18 AM
You could always dress up as a draugr for Halloween, combine the two things.

That's me every day before coffee, not much of a dressup :)

phunkyprodigy
10-23-2017, 04:18 AM
I like the Knight masks but the Soul Eater mask in general and especially on the (female) Orochi looks way too big.

Malzeigan
10-23-2017, 07:11 AM
I agree the music is awesome :)

Whytrakk
10-23-2017, 09:11 AM
The music is very nice and catchy but it kills the atmosphere in the game, imho, even if it can be heard only in game menu.

SURESHOT22
10-25-2017, 09:26 AM
Personally I love the music. Yes it gives off a spooky carnival vibe. Love it.
The masks are amazing though oversized on some characters. I LOVE that the animators went that one extra step and made the mouths open and the horrific scream on the skull mask. It's EPIC on my conqueror. I like the samurai one also but they need to resize it properly and placement seems to be out in front of the face too far or go through helmets brains etc.
The Viking mask doesn't make sense imo. Voodoo has absolutely nothing to do with Vikings or the other way around. You know what I mean. Looks cool. Doesn't make sense.

I really wish the dropped outfits dropped more regularly. There is 3 types per char if I saw that correctly. I've gotten loads of the other drops but only 1 outfit for a class I don't and won't ever use.

The mask will prob never come off my conqueror great job on the event overall. The team did a great job designing the stuff.

Thanks for that.