PDA

View Full Version : Please explain the Halloween event to me.

Mighty_Mackerel
10-20-2017, 05:31 AM
What is sacrificing and how do you do it? How exactly does Endless March work? I don't understand why Ubisoft didn't give out a full tutorial coinciding with the launch of this new event... unless I missed it somewhere. Sorry, but I need more than a vague explanation/blurb underneath the event match. Please help.

EyyupY95
10-20-2017, 05:34 AM
Sacrificing basicly means perform an execution on an enemy

EyyupY95
10-20-2017, 05:35 AM
End endless march is basicly dominion but when you cap the zones you get 200 points and thats it. It doesnt continue giving points like normal dominion so to get the rest of the points kill the skeletons in the middle but they do alot of damage

Tundra 793
10-20-2017, 05:40 AM
Sacrificing basicly means perform an execution on an enemy

Take this kinda logic into account with future orders. "Rituals", "Sacrifice" within the context of what you can do in For Honor really narrows down the options. One order was "Reach 250 Nightmare Score in a Round", and since there's only 1 type of score you can accumulate in any round of For Honor, you can deduce that you just need 250 Renown. Nightmare simply being a spooky code word.

Endless March is a Dominion type game, with 3 capture points still. The big difference is, none of the points give Soft Points, that it, your team doesn't accumulate points while you hold the points. Instead you generate points largely by killing the skeleton minions, and enemy players.
The skeleton minions also deal a lot more damage, 14 per hit, so be extra careful when you take them out.

I hope this helps a bit, if not, you might find more details about the event in today's Warrior's Den recap pinned to the top of the forum.

Mighty_Mackerel
10-20-2017, 05:59 AM
Ah, very good. Thanks a lot guys!

Stahlrusse
10-20-2017, 09:22 AM
Wouldn't sacrifice mean a Takedown and Ritual an execution?

You do a sacrifice faster than a ritual, so I assumed this is how it is.

MixedRawMeat
10-20-2017, 09:46 AM
Rituals are matches.

Gemoroda
10-20-2017, 01:55 PM
So what can we buy only whyle the halloween event is active and what can we buy later?

Tundra 793
10-20-2017, 03:27 PM
Wouldn't sacrifice mean a Takedown and Ritual an execution?

You do a sacrifice faster than a ritual, so I assumed this is how it is.

I think "Slayer" or "Slay" is the codeword for takedowns, but I'm pretty sure "Ritual" is the name for matches.

EDIT; Scratch that, It's "Reaper" for takedowns.

So what can we buy only whyle the halloween event is active and what can we buy later?

The Mask outfits as I understand it, is the only thing we can buy after the event, though it rises in price to 20,000 Steel. Everything else have to be looted, or bought, during the event.

phunkyprodigy
10-26-2017, 05:51 PM
Oh wow, if I knew that there were gonna be Halloween Bundles, I wouldn't have spent 15k each on two Mask outfits last week. That's 20k wasted. > <

Ulrichvonbek111
10-26-2017, 06:14 PM
Oh wow, if I knew that there were gonna be Halloween Bundles, I wouldn't have spent 15k each on two Mask outfits last week. That's 20k wasted. > <

The Ubi cash cow has done many people over again and again and again and again and yet again.

phunkyprodigy
10-26-2017, 06:49 PM
Yea, the only reason I bought them early was bc the Ubisoft stream said there were gonna increase the price to 20k after the event.

So today I wanted to purchase the Howling emotes for the same two characters and noticed that there were Halloween Bundles that has everything for a character going for around 8,700 each I believe. However, having bought the Mask Outfits already they cost around 4,200 instead of 8,700. Still that means that I've spent around 19k each instead of 8,700 each.

Ulrichvonbek111
10-27-2017, 01:19 AM
Yea, the only reason I bought them early was bc the Ubisoft stream said there were gonna increase the price to 20k after the event.

So today I wanted to purchase the Howling emotes for the same two characters and noticed that there were Halloween Bundles that has everything for a character going for around 8,700 each I believe. However, having bought the Mask Outfits already they cost around 4,200 instead of 8,700. Still that means that I've spent around 19k each instead of 8,700 each.

Yes the they just milk the player base..
This they have done without due diligence to notify the players that yes there shall be deals...
Now you must realize they spout bull and convert it into hard cash...
Get a grip you greedy cash grabbing scheming bull merchants.
Be truthful and just with those who pay your wages.

phunkyprodigy
10-27-2017, 05:13 AM
Yes the they just milk the player base..
This they have done without due diligence to notify the players that yes there shall be deals...
Now you must realize they spout bull and convert it into hard cash...
Get a grip you greedy cash grabbing scheming bull merchants.
Be truthful and just with those who pay your wages.

Yeah, some people on Reddit are posting the same issue as well.