PDA

View Full Version : Red bar warriors

IesooMI
10-20-2017, 02:22 AM
Can we just make so if you don't have a decent connection you can't play online? Or how about if your connections is trash you are the one at a disadvantage not your opponent? It's bad enough I've gotta deal with every post time snap assain playing thinking they require "skill" (console) but Jonny red bar and his instatanious gbs is starting to get old.

Helnekromancer
10-20-2017, 02:35 AM
What I don't understand is how they are able to be host in a lobby with Strict NAT?

RoosterIlluzion
10-20-2017, 04:14 AM
What I don't understand is how they are able to be host in a lobby with Strict NAT?

When they host, and (usually) have a great k/d while having a red bar, it's called network manipulation. (I.e. cheating)

brashtralas
10-20-2017, 04:55 AM
When they host, and (usually) have a great k/d while having a red bar, it's called network manipulation. (I.e. cheating)
Happens to me every day.

How do you pull host? I have the best internet in the US and never appear to get it.

RatedChaotic
10-20-2017, 01:28 PM
I made a thread about this a week ago......Ubisoft ignored it....My first 3 attempts at the new event was filled with these red bar warriors. Its not fun resyncing every few mins, watching players teleport, or fighting someone with Flash powers. I pay good money for my connection but the guy that uses cheap satellite wifi internet gets the advantage is BS.

I probly played 20 Brawl games last night.....Only 3 players had a green nat. 1 was green to yellow bouncer..The rest were solid red. I get more red bar warriors than green ones.

I never find players in my region and Im on the East Coast of the US...Sad..