PDA

View Full Version : The worst kind of "Team mate".....

Keergen
10-20-2017, 01:39 AM
So playing dominion like normal when i encountered teammates worse than that one guy who cant hold a point and theif your kills. these two followed me the entire match swinging at me and using the Balista to shoot me. Beyond the match being thrown this kind of behavior is unacceptable in any community. it seems childish to complain about a trivial problem like this but holy hell you trolls bugger off!!

Gamertags:

DigitalNephilim

ModernODSTgamer

trolls be warned im not checking back to this post to if you want to make some one angry please message the two tags above.

Tundra 793
10-20-2017, 01:41 AM
trolls be warned im not checking back to this post to if you want to make some one angry please message the two tags above.

You're actually not supposed to name players who annoy you, much less instigate a witch hunt.

RoosterIlluzion
10-20-2017, 04:25 AM
So playing dominion like normal when i encountered teammates worse than that one guy who cant hold a point and theif your kills. these two followed me the entire match swinging at me and using the Balista to shoot me. Beyond the match being thrown this kind of behavior is unacceptable in any community. it seems childish to complain about a trivial problem like this but holy hell you trolls bugger off!!

Gamertags:

DigitalNephilim

ModernODSTgamer

Yup. Delete these names and report them to ubisoft in a private message. You're the only one thats gonna get punished.

Halvtand
10-20-2017, 11:17 AM
Yup. Delete these names and report them to ubisoft in a private message. You're the only one thats gonna get punished.

You should probably delete the names from your quote as well just to be safe.