PDA

View Full Version : Bravo Ubi! you outdid yourselves this time :)

CheekyKemosabe
10-20-2017, 12:39 AM
Loving the endless march game mode. loving the skeletons. loving the masks. loving the music.

love.it.all.

understand now that Halloween is by far one of my most favorite holidays of the year. (just under christmas). me and my fiance absolutely love all of spooktober and look forward to it every year. i didn't believe it when i first heard it but this is ****ing fantastic.

phenominal job ubi, despite everything else i still do love this game and wish to see it grow more and more over the next year(s).

the new game mode feels like it lasts even longer, which is great because i'm tired of getting into dominion matches and having them over in about five minutes. this game mode requires effort and teamwork to a new level, and i'm very much appreciative of it.

thanks again all, and a happy Halloween to you :)

SenBotsu893
10-20-2017, 01:11 AM
well nice people enjoy it, but its not appealing to me. thats simply just personal preferences.

i dont mind the skeletons in the event gamemode but i would much prefer the regular minions in the regular dominon gamemode.
its just that the skeletons are more like a meme at this point and it kills the immersion for me. some for the music.

i know there is a lot of work involeved witch creation these holyday events and i appriciate the change of pace, but its simply not my cup of tea.

ttrat
10-20-2017, 04:42 AM
Absolutely love the new game mode.

The music is a bit on the cheesy side and kind of bugs me however. But I get folks getting amped on the holiday n' such. Just don't feel this is quite the game for it to that extent.

The masks/skeletons/etc I don't feel particularly strongly about either way. I personally would have preferred a bit more grounded costumes, i.e. demon/skull masks to put on helmets or similar. But overall, it's a pretty fun little mix 'em up.