PDA

View Full Version : historic campaigns in upcoming pacific sim

aminx
03-21-2004, 05:10 AM
dear oleg,
there are rumours that the upcoming release of the pacific sim which you are developing will be released during the month of october of this year.
this marks the 10'th aniversary of the last serious pacific sim ever produced.the name of the sim is "1942 the pacific air war".Many simmers remember this game.
In this game you go throught the whole naval air war, battle after battle, event after event.
A lot of importance is given to reckon in catalinas for the naval commanders to take their decisions and work out strategies,they craved for information and on both sides they where always very nervous waitting all the time for the slightest of information,a sighting .
therefore we hope that your well respected team will take the above into account which will no doubt add a great feeling of suspense and immersion and realism when we play the sim.
i have a complete copy of the manual from 1994 and if you wish i will send it to you by e mail for your reference upon your request.my e mail
aminx@swissonline.ch
regards
aminx

http://img25.photobucket.com/albums/v76/aminx/ScreenShot_000.jpg

aminx
03-21-2004, 05:10 AM
dear oleg,
there are rumours that the upcoming release of the pacific sim which you are developing will be released during the month of october of this year.
this marks the 10'th aniversary of the last serious pacific sim ever produced.the name of the sim is "1942 the pacific air war".Many simmers remember this game.
In this game you go throught the whole naval air war, battle after battle, event after event.
A lot of importance is given to reckon in catalinas for the naval commanders to take their decisions and work out strategies,they craved for information and on both sides they where always very nervous waitting all the time for the slightest of information,a sighting .
therefore we hope that your well respected team will take the above into account which will no doubt add a great feeling of suspense and immersion and realism when we play the sim.
i have a complete copy of the manual from 1994 and if you wish i will send it to you by e mail for your reference upon your request.my e mail
aminx@swissonline.ch
regards
aminx

http://img25.photobucket.com/albums/v76/aminx/ScreenShot_000.jpg