PDA

View Full Version : Those new masks outfit and endless mode.

HumoLoco
10-19-2017, 07:26 PM
Look awesome.

but what about for new hero coming with those new mask? I would like to buy that new mask outfit on new hero samurai. :<

the endless mode is the best mode and a totally true dominion ever I played this morning before going to my college. The Endless Mods is what i looked for dominion mode without worry about mess up the points in regular one. The Endless mode is really suitable for everyone who enjoy fighting the players instead of focusing/defending on the points.

the best update but yet not best one.

HumoLoco
10-20-2017, 12:34 AM
i dont get all what u are trying to say but, Masks outfits will be always purchasable but after the event it will cost 20k steel each.

cheers

What do you mean that mask outfits will be purchasable after the event? They said it's only limited edition sale. I read the den thread correctly.

Tundra 793
10-20-2017, 12:39 AM
What do you mean that mask outfits will be purchasable after the event? They said it's only limited edition sale. I read the den thread correctly.

As it turns out, the Mask outfits will remain after the event ends, but as Qwalla said, they'll rise in price to 20,000 Steel.

HumoLoco
10-20-2017, 03:58 AM
As it turns out, the Mask outfits will remain after the event ends, but as Qwalla said, they'll rise in price to 20,000 Steel.

oooo i misread that part. thanks dude.