PDA

View Full Version : The new Mask outfit on Orochi

Thasnatos
10-19-2017, 06:06 PM
Am I the only one who's getting "bug" and triggered by how the mask looks too big compare to Orochi's head/face and it looks really dumb on him ?

https://imgur.com/a/UpHMD

TSCDescon
10-19-2017, 08:03 PM
looks a bit fine of shugoki, but everyone else looks like they are bobble heads

SenBotsu893
10-19-2017, 10:02 PM
it looks also very odd on Nobushi. its basically a Mask in front of her Mask.

and if i am completly honest i dont really think it fits well with everyone else. the mask seems to be way too cartoonish to actually fit with all the heroes.

Helnekromancer
10-19-2017, 11:31 PM
I don't mind it on Nobushi, the mask clips through one of the 4 helmet types but it's fine. I like that its big enough to cover the mask but doesnt go through most of the helmets. I keep all her mask white to see the engraving built on so having a cool oni mask on top is cool.

gabe_woods
10-19-2017, 11:47 PM
I was just thinking this looking through characters. All the Vikings masks look pretty well fit but besides valk and shugoki all the other masks looked way too big. They'll probably tone it down but who knows anymore.

Thasnatos
10-20-2017, 06:34 AM
I'm glad that I'm not the only one. Let's just hope that the devs will adjust those masks.

fretti21
10-20-2017, 08:29 AM
I only bought the mask for zerk and conq, on any other class it looks way too big and off like they didnt bother to test the positioning of them just slam them together in hazte...