PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Night police station

Darkmonster-J0
10-19-2017, 11:14 AM
When I go into the 3rd night Kenny will visit me in the night. After this I have to go outside and Kenny will guide me to the police station. Kenny is invisible the misison isn't even shown on the map. When I reach the police station everything plays out normal. Once i enter the police station there will be two people in the cubicle and the door will remain locked. Once I go outside again the cutscene will play again and i'll enter an infinite loop of this. I can also fight some random policement on the side which will result in a glitch in the combat resulting in me not being able to do anything.

Hortonx
10-22-2017, 06:16 PM
BUMP

Having the same problem. Blocked off from everywhere, Kenny glitched out when he popped out of the bushes outside my house.

Now when you walk in the station, the cop shoots himself, but the guard is still inside the booth with him and the door remains locked..

Youtube clip of proof-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpKV3FEz5uM

I would love help on this. I want to finish the game, but it looks like i may have to completely restart. However, I will probably never finish the game if it were to happen again and i lose 10+ hours, so i'm hesitant to begin a new game

King_Horton
11-21-2017, 03:29 PM
Nice to see Ubisoft Mods replying to this bug. It's only been 4 weeks since i bought your $60 game and have it bugged to be unplayable, but i guess that's the Ubisoft customer service i should come to expect.