PDA

View Full Version : pls, don't tell me thatb the "mask option" is for halloween -.-

matt89connor
10-19-2017, 07:54 AM
i just hope that this week we have important news about meta chenges, new heroes, the new mode, the new pts and maybe a date of season 4, so, pls don't tell that today in the warriors den, they talk for an hour about mask -.-...there many problems in FH after the last patch

Illyrian_King
10-19-2017, 11:01 AM
Hahaha totally my mind

Like everything this game still needs is Wardens with a pumpkin-head :rolleyes:

Kaijudub
10-19-2017, 11:35 AM
Dev team dedicates time to giving the warden a pumpkin head rather than fix broken game.

Yup, totally believable.

Raydal86
10-19-2017, 12:51 PM
Trick or fix. / \

RatedChaotic
10-19-2017, 01:26 PM
Ya Ubisofts "Big News" will be a halloween event and what the mask is for. While we were sitting here thinking about Dedicated servers, bug fixes, and balance changes.

thornh
10-19-2017, 02:31 PM
"Feast of the Otherworld" Yes, it's going to be halloween related content. BUT, I am excited to see some more great work out of the art and animation teams. They will never get any grief from me. There's plenty wrong with the game but certainly not the visuals.

RatedChaotic
10-19-2017, 02:35 PM
Feast of the Otherworld will probly cause more harm than good. Dont get your hopes up.

Its the Ubisoft way.

gj4063
10-19-2017, 02:36 PM
This is a common complaint fore many games, where you'd lime too see game issues worked on rather than fluff. FH deserves extra bitterness here because there are so many aspects of this game that are flat out BROKEN, not just general balance and tweak hopes of the community like in most games.

Illyrian_King
10-19-2017, 02:38 PM
"Feast of the Otherworld" Yes, it's going to be halloween related content. BUT, I am excited to see some more great work out of the art and animation teams. They will never get any grief from me. There's plenty wrong with the game but certainly not the visuals.

Are you kidding mate?

Currently FH has more bling bling laserbeams and magic special effects then Star Wars :mad:

Just missing a giant death star map in Season 4 going hand in hand with the new tribute mode and it's new "flashy effects" we can't turn off!