PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated servers

HO0K3R
10-19-2017, 07:11 AM
When will the dedicated servers appear? I love this game but it is quite frustrating to play half of the game and then quit because some server issue without receiving xp.And btw when the season will reset?Next month or something like this?I am begginer and I really don't know.Someone please tell me about season reset and season's importance.

guor6800
10-19-2017, 07:15 AM
When will the dedicated servers appear? I love this game but it is quite frustrating to play half the game as apo to get out of the game without receiving xp.And btw when the season will reset?Next month or something like this?I am begginer and I really don't know.Someone please tell me about season reset and season's importance.

The roadmap shows after season 4. Expect it at the beginning of 2018

CandleInTheDark
10-20-2017, 07:10 PM
When will the dedicated servers appear? I love this game but it is quite frustrating to play half of the game and then quit because some server issue without receiving xp.And btw when the season will reset?Next month or something like this?I am begginer and I really don't know.Someone please tell me about season reset and season's importance.

They don't yet have a hard date on the servers as they are having to change their whole network coding for it, so right now we are waiting on news from them as it comes. Usually they drop news closer to the time they can give us a date so that there is no but when is it coming, my guess is they felt they needed to get out there that they have listened to the community and this is what they are working on.

As to the season, it will finish in six days then there will be an offseason. Usually the season starts on a tuesday around the middle of the month, so my guess is November 14th but there has been nothing official said, this is just going off they did it this way a few times.

Blasto95
10-20-2017, 07:22 PM
I'll believe in dedicated servers for For Honor when I see them. They had them during season 1-2 off-season tourney where they showed off Shinobi and Centurion with the "pros" Many of them stated the game was must have been on dedicated servers. Not a single person had any sort of lag or disconnect through MANY duels and dominons. I get implementing it on a large scale is a whole other story, but it clearly should've been a main priority from the start of development and not almost a year into the games release.

For Honor 2 (or For Honor year 2 DLC like R6S) will possibly feature dedicated servers.

uglyface87
10-20-2017, 07:29 PM
YES, please...

https://youtu.be/44kXne9wqfo

RatedChaotic
10-20-2017, 09:17 PM
Gotta love.... For Issues..lol...Wasnt sure what one to use out of those many titles....For Disconnect, For Error, For Red Nat ect....So I just kept it as Issues for you...^

UbiInsulin
10-20-2017, 11:13 PM
Hey all, the team is hard at work on the switch to dedicated servers. We will let you know more specific dates as soon as we can!

Shawn2572013
10-21-2017, 02:17 AM
Hey all, the team is hard at work on the switch to dedicated servers. We will let you know more specific dates as soon as we can!

I understand there isn't a hard date set yet. But are they projecting for some time within season 4?

llovell123
10-21-2017, 05:39 AM
Frustrating game experience, can only play a night 1v1 (man machine) network is very good, but not match people, but the game is great, I know the earth is divided into China and the world, even China is not on Earth On, and now I can not even the basic client offline, the game is great! Hope to early out of a separate server, and finally put a few drops of war soul map. Sorry for **** translation software.It seems not upload pictures

Malyngo
10-21-2017, 01:48 PM
Todays turn out: 5 from 5 games I get an error mid game. Why do I even bother?

Usually, i can finish probably like 90% of my matches, but it really feels like it is getting worse and worse.

RatedChaotic
10-21-2017, 01:50 PM
If Ubisoft didnt use a controlled environment for their tournaments. Dedicated Servers would be out already. I doubt these tournaments would be so hyped up if a Red Nat Warrior was present.

uglyface87
10-21-2017, 06:05 PM
Thats why i stop play ranked mode. Dont have nerves to play like that and get hits from no where without even see them.

IlMacgyverIl
10-26-2017, 01:25 PM

Take the time to follow the steps on configuring the ports on you modem/router.
I did and went from yellow to green NAT.
It may be able to at least help you in some way in sure of it.

Charmzzz
10-26-2017, 02:00 PM
Take the time to follow the steps on configuring the ports on you modem/router.
I did and went from yellow to green NAT.
It may be able to at least help you in some way in sure of it.

The sad thing is that if you go for a green NAT (I can switch from yellow to green easily through port-forwarding) you will face players with red NAT. If you go for a yellow NAT you will only face people with green and yellow NAT. I switched to green NAT for a week now and my experience went from "sometimes meh" to "omg this is unplayable most of the time". Gonna switch back to yellow today...