PDA

View Full Version : Uplay Rewards Costumes Not Unlocking

flipindy
10-18-2017, 05:43 PM
I've unlocked the rewards via the ubisoft club xbox one app that launches from the in game menu. It show's I've unlocked all rewards in the app, however only the crafting items and money actually unlocked in game when i collected the items from the toy chest. The two costumes (assasin and Iron inventor) just prompt me to unlock them through ubisoft club. As far as I can tell they should just unlock and I don't have to craft the costumes.

Is this a glitch or am I missing something? Any help is apreciated.

Darklink_14
10-18-2017, 05:57 PM
Im having a dinilar issue. If I try to open Ubisoft Club from the costumes menu I get an error message, Unable to connect. Sorry, Ubisoft / South Park service is currently not available. Please try again later.

I can still open Ubisoft Club on my own and Ive unlocked the costumes there but theyre still locked in-game

EmpathyIsDeath8
10-19-2017, 01:52 AM
Have nearly the same on PC, got the costumes, saw the prompt from the toy chest, however the costumes still send me to the Club page

adorkasherri
10-19-2017, 07:37 PM
Same here.. Unlocked but still redirects me to unlock it again..

TransientZultar
10-19-2017, 11:48 PM
I unlocked the Assassin's outfit before I played the game and am just prompted to unlock it again. I unlocked Ironman after I got my origin costume and have no problem with it.

adorkasherri
10-20-2017, 10:54 AM
I unlocked the Assassin's outfit before I played the game and am just prompted to unlock it again. I unlocked Ironman after I got my origin costume and have no problem with it.

Ahh maybe that was the problem then. I unlocked everything before I started the game -_-

adorkasherri
10-20-2017, 10:59 AM
Well just fired up the game again and everything showed up in my box.. It's weird, I really thought I tried restarting the game earlier. Maybe it was uplay that needed restarting?

Ubi-Holz
10-20-2017, 02:49 PM
Hey guys,

I'm glad to hear that some of your have gotten your items.

For those that are still missing them, we'd advise that for the moment you continue playing as some users have unlocked them after progressing in the game.

Thanks

jeffjordan93
10-20-2017, 06:35 PM
For the costumes go to the Chest in your character's bedroom

antzee
10-20-2017, 06:41 PM
I'm rank 8, unlocked the Assassin Pack some time ago already but still it does not show up on the chest. Is it unlocked later or is this a glitch?

flipindy
10-23-2017, 09:18 PM
I finished up the game last night... never got the Assassin's Outfit or the Iron Inventor Outfit. The Ubisoft Club website took my points, it shows the green checkmark that it is unlocked... In game i checked the toy chest periodically and never got the outfits.

I contacted ubisoft support and the the response i got was to adjust my display output settings (OK?), restart the xbox to clear cache, and reinstall the game. none of which solved the problem.