PDA

View Full Version : So I come back after ANOTHER 2 months away....

CoyoteXStarrk
10-18-2017, 10:14 AM
- Parry is STILL ridiculously OP and spammable

- Dominion is still no skill required Gang-bang mode

- Revenge mode is still spammable

- People regularly run away from 1v1s in dominion because they know they are terrible

- Matchmaking is still awful

- As a solo player I STILL get put up against pre-made teams of no skill scrubs who 3v1

- Orochi is still spams GB

- LawBringer still can ONLY get kills from ledge kills or wallbang

- Warden can STILL spam shoulder bash like a scrub until the end of time

- Shinobi/PK can STILL spam lights with 80% success

- Orochi/Warden Zone Attacks are STILL essentially instant

- War Asset system is STILL absolutely ridiculous and broken

I played 4 matches tonight. All 4 ended with my team being down by 500+ because the other team was obviously pre-made and in 3 of the 4 at least 2 of my teammates left the match only to be replaced by bots who cannot play let alone help a team win. 2 of the 4 matches the other team was COMPLETELY decked out in gear that dwarfed what my teammates had. I wasted my time essentially on matches that I had no chance of winning before the match even started.

This game could have been SO GOD DAMN GOOD and yet it is STILL wallowing in its own balance issues and half filled promises. The only reason I have it at this point is because its worthless as a trade in.

Despite ALL OF THE FEEDBACK you get you still don't fix the things that have been here since day 1.

INB4 "lol you mad bro?" "Salty" etc etc I paid for this game at launch because I thought it would be great. Because I trusted the team to make it great. The fact its not doesn't make me "Mad cuz bad" or "salty" it means I am disappointed that my hard earned money and time was wasted on a steaming pile of wasted potential

Back to the shelf.

matt89connor
10-18-2017, 10:23 AM
hello man, do you see the finally cent nerf? not the best nerf, but is a start XD. BTW more points not changing because they need DATA XD

Charmzzz
10-18-2017, 10:25 AM

- Revenge mode is still spammed by no skill morons

- People regularly run away from 1v1s in dominion because they know they are terrible

- As a solo player I STILL get put up against pre-made teams of no skill scrubs who 3v1

- Orochi is still a GB spamming moron

This game could have been SO GOD DAMN GOOD and yet it is STILL wallowing in its own utter BS. The only reason I have it at this point is because its worthless as a trade in.

Despite ALL OF THE FEEDBACK you get you still don't fix the things that have been here since day 1.

Back to the shelf.

- Def-Meta Changes are not implemented yet.
- How should they change that in Dominion? It is a team-based Mode and will always be in favor of teams who group up against lonely wolfs like you seem to be.
- Revenge got nerfed and is, by far, not that strong as it was. Also you have to trade Revenge stats on equipment now, pure Revenge builds are only possible at the cost of alot of other stats.
- How and why should they stop people from running away from 1v1 situations in Dominion? Suggestions?
- Matchmaking got ALOT better since the last patch. I rarely face people under Rep 20, the teams are much more even and very often premades fight against other premades. That is my experience in the last 2 weeks.
- Solo Player in Dominion. You are playing it wrong, sorry. Not games fault but yours.
- Orochi GB is the same as any other GB. No idea what you are referring to. Orochi can be called Top Light - Zone spamming, ok, but GB?
- Lawbringer Shove is one of the best moves in the game, comparable to Warden Shoulderbash. Get a GB from it and you land a guaranteed heavy into another Shove. Top Light of LB is 500ms, as fast as all the "fast" classes Lights.
- Warden SB is fine, it is punishable and the Stamina cost was increased long ago.
- You are talking about 500ms Attacks from Shin / PK as if they are the only ones having it. Not true. And 80% success rate? Maybe against you, but not where I am playing.
- Orochi / Warden Zone Flicker got fixed. They are still 500ms Attacks.
- Who cares for Faction War? And do you have evidence that the System is broken or is it just a "feeling"?

Halvtand
10-18-2017, 10:29 AM
Yeah, Charmzzz basically made the points I was going for.

Stuff has happened, but you know that things around here happen either too slowly or in overly massive increments only to be reverted. I'd wait for the fables def-meta-patch and see what the game looks like after that.

CoyoteXStarrk
10-18-2017, 10:32 AM
- Def-Meta Changes are not implemented yet.
- How should they change that in Dominion? It is a team-based Mode and will always be in favor of teams who group up against lonely wolfs like you seem to be.
- Revenge got nerfed and is, by far, not that strong as it was. Also you have to trade Revenge stats on equipment now, pure Revenge builds are only possible at the cost of alot of other stats.
- How and why should they stop people from running away from 1v1 situations in Dominion? Suggestions?
- Matchmaking got ALOT better since the last patch. I rarely face people under Rep 20, the teams are much more even and very often premades fight against other premades. That is my experience in the last 2 weeks.
- Solo Player in Dominion. You are playing it wrong, sorry. Not games fault but yours.
- Orochi GB is the same as any other GB. No idea what you are referring to. Orochi can be called Top Light - Zone spamming, ok, but GB?
- Lawbringer Shove is one of the best moves in the game, comparable to Warden Shoulderbash. Get a GB from it and you land a guaranteed heavy into another Shove. Top Light of LB is 500ms, as fast as all the "fast" classes Lights.
- Warden SB is fine, it is punishable and the Stamina cost was increased long ago.
- You are talking about 500ms Attacks from Shin / PK as if they are the only ones having it. Not true. And 80% success rate? Maybe against you, but not where I am playing.
- Orochi / Warden Zone Flicker got fixed. They are still 500ms Attacks.
- Who cares for Faction War? And do you have evidence that the System is broken or is it just a "feeling"?

Was wondering how long it would take the defense force to get here.

Didn't expect it to get here that fast. Props to you I guess.

Charmzzz
10-18-2017, 10:36 AM

Didn't expect it to get here that fast. Props to you I guess.

I did not even defend alot. I explained some things and asked for more details on your rant. But your reply is enough to understand that you do not want a discussion, just ranting.

CoyoteXStarrk
10-18-2017, 10:43 AM
I did not even defend alot. I explained some things and asked for more details on your rant. But your reply is enough to understand that you do not want a discussion, just ranting.

No you made excuses and provided your opinion that the game is totes fine cuz reasons.

That means that in your opinion everything is great and fine.

That makes you the defense force in my mind because you are not wanting more out of this game and its staff, Thats your problem not mine though. And if that is how you see it then there is no discussion to be had because you clearly have an opinion that is so opposed to mine there is no point in discussion because you won't agree with me no matter what I say.

Charmzzz
10-18-2017, 10:54 AM
No you made excuses and provided your opinion that the game is totes fine cuz reasons.

That means that in your opinion everything is great and fine.

That makes you the defense force in my mind because you are not wanting more out of this game and its staff, Thats your problem not mine though. And if that is how you see it then there is no discussion to be had because you clearly have an opinion that is so opposed to mine there is no point in discussion because you won't agree with me no matter what I say.

Why don't you just elaborate your arguments or answer my questions? There is ALOT in the game which is not fine for me. Like the Shinobi buff, Stampede / Impale / Sickle Rain / Demon Embrace abuse in Dominion, some Combos dealing way too much Damage (like Impale - Wallstagger - Heavy - Shove - Light / GB or Centurion Parry punish). There are days where connection issues and game bugs let me rant, too. This game has more bugs than any software I know 8 months after release.

I just do not agree on most of YOUR points because they lack argumentation. That is why I asked for details or suggestions. But you still prefer to keep ranting. Go ahead, that was always a "solution" for nothing.

CoyoteXStarrk
10-18-2017, 10:57 AM
Why don't you just elaborate your arguments or answer my questions? There is ALOT in the game which is not fine for me. Like the Shinobi buff, Stampede / Impale / Sickle Rain / Demon Embrace abuse in Dominion, some Combos dealing way too much Damage (like Impale - Wallstagger - Heavy - Shove - Light / GB or Centurion Parry punish). There are days where connection issues and game bugs let me rant, too. This game has more bugs than any software I know 8 months after release.

I just do not agree on most of YOUR points because they lack argumentation. That is why I asked for details or suggestions. But you still prefer to keep ranting. Go ahead, that was always a "solution" for nothing.

Not ranting at all. Just stating facts. But like I said I can tell that no matter what I say it won't make a difference here.

As I said originally. Back to the shelf and if you find it great then more power to you. You clearly have more patience and more acceptance than I do. I guess I just expect proper balance and more developer support from my games.

Halvtand
10-18-2017, 11:09 AM
Not ranting at all. Just stating facts. But like I said I can tell that no matter what I say it won't make a difference here.

You misspelled "opinions". You need to back those up.

CoyoteXStarrk
10-18-2017, 11:12 AM
You misspelled "opinions". You need to back those up.

And you are certainly entitled to that OPINION

Meanwhile I have god knows how many hours in this god forsaken game as my evidence.

I'm done here though. The only people on here anymore are here to defend the game to the death despite that facts that are in front of their face or rightfully criticize it like I am.

Either way I don't really care what strangers on the internet think. I came here to yet again state my views in the hopes that rational minds will see them and act upon them. Beyond that I honestly don't care anymore. I could honestly care less if anyone agrees with me or not.

As I said back to the shelf and I guess I will see you all in another 2 months or so. Good luck with the busted game though.

I mean clearly by ALL ACCOUNTS the playerbase is on YOUR SIDE though and is thriving. I mean the player count is through the roof last time I checked.

Oh wait....

Halvtand
10-18-2017, 11:23 AM
Either way I don't really care what strangers on the internet think.

Clearly not, good post, nice punchline, very detached. You still need to back up your opinions if you want to be taken seriously.
Cheers.

CoyoteXStarrk
10-18-2017, 11:27 AM
Clearly not, good post, nice punchline, very detached. You still need to back up your opinions if you want to be taken seriously.
Cheers.

Your reading comprehension isn't that great....

If I wanted to be taken seriously do you think I would take the tone I have taken? No. Either you agree or you don't. I don't care either way because I know in the grand scheme of things I am objectively in the right here.

But props to you for trolling me into responding again. Not happening again though.

Charmzzz
10-18-2017, 11:48 AM
But we agree on some points! Parry-Meta is still a thing and I cannot wait until it's gone. Nowhere in my posts I defended that your opinion on that particular point is against my opinion. I just listed some "true" facts and my view (e.g. Matchmaking got alot better, Dominion is team-based Mode and Lone-Wolf-Players will always suffer against coordinated gank-squads).

It is just that some of your points are not true from an objective point of view, like:

Those are either false or a L2P issue on your side.

vgrimr_J
10-18-2017, 12:36 PM
parry meta might be too strong on PC but not on consoles just don't **** it up for us we are a bigger player base and we don't need to suffer because of pc

RoosterIlluzion
10-18-2017, 12:44 PM
This game should be called For Guard break.

VaynahAxeMurdah
10-18-2017, 01:06 PM

I played 4 matches tonight. All 4 ended with my team being down by 500+ because the other team was obviously pre-made and in 3 of the 4 at least 2 of my teammates left the match only to be replaced by bots who cannot play let alone help a team win. 2 of the 4 matches the other team was COMPLETELY decked out in gear that dwarfed what my teammates had. I wasted my time essentially on matches that I had no chance of winning before the match even started.

This game could have been SO GOD DAMN GOOD and yet it is STILL wallowing in its own utter BS. The only reason I have it at this point is because its worthless as a trade in.

INB4 "lol you mad bro?" "Salty" etc etc I paid for this game at launch because I thought it would be great. Because I trusted the team to make it great. The fact its not doesn't make me "Mad cuz bad" or "salty" it means I am disappointed that my hard earned money and time was wasted on a steaming pile of feces.

Back to the shelf.

You are right about some points though, whatever these other guys might be saying.

RatedChaotic
10-18-2017, 01:26 PM
And you are certainly entitled to that OPINION

Meanwhile I have god knows how many hours in this god forsaken game as my evidence.

I'm done here though. The only people on here anymore are here to defend the game to the death despite that facts that are in front of their face or rightfully criticize it like I am.

Either way I don't really care what strangers on the internet think. I came here to yet again state my views in the hopes that rational minds will see them and act upon them. Beyond that I honestly don't care anymore. I could honestly care less if anyone agrees with me or not.

As I said back to the shelf and I guess I will see you all in another 2 months or so. Good luck with the busted game though.

I mean clearly by ALL ACCOUNTS the playerbase is on YOUR SIDE though and is thriving. I mean the player count is through the roof last time I checked.

Oh wait....

Not only god. I know aswell. Old friend. Yeah even tho they made these changes big parts are still broken and multiplayer in this game is still one of the worst Ive seen in years. Im giving it til dedicated servers whenever the hell that maybe. If it still sucks I'm going back to MKX or Killer Instinct as my fighter. I dont have red nat players ruining pvp for me there. I dont sit down to game just to be disconnected, resynced, or watch these 50ms attacks coming from red nat players you cant react to. Theres not enough 5hr energy in the world and the AI isnt good enough to keep me going without a good multiplayer.

I even signed up for Skull & Bones beta....Ya I know its still Ubisoft...But its going to have dedicated servers from the start.Instead of this crappy p2p. Looks like they figured out their p2p design was worse than the one they tried to compare it to. Even those forums are bashing For Honors multiplayer. But I'm gonna try it and see. I may play the beta and be amazed or be like "Yep another horrible multiplayer from Ubisoft".

I tried their Wildlands pvp beta aswell...Samething. It was horrible. It was a crappy version of R6S.

The Division was half a$$ed. It worked atleast. The bugs and exploits ruined that one for me tho..Omg theres was so many that first year. I just couldnt play it anymore. Plus Ubisoft let those exploiters keep all that exploited loot and exploited DMZ levels. Sound familiar? For Honors $10k tournament.

I think this games concept is blinding some players here from seeing the truth and Ubisoft is taking advantage of that. Thats why they milk the time so much here. How many months have we been waiting on an eta on dedicated servers? They are milking time til this games death so they dont have to. Hell I doubt we see anymore heros other than the 2 we have left to go. This was just an attempt at cash flow for a broken game. And it worked.

RiceComboA
10-18-2017, 10:15 PM
I'll summarise this as I see it. My opinion of course and no one needs to agree.

Need more Data, they are working on it. (haha)

A team of LB/WL/Raider wall banging people all say does not seem like a issue to them. I believe you will get "L2P" and "Map awareness bro, don't get yourself in that situation"

Seen a Conq destroy in a 1vX in what seems like perma revenge, but you will get "Don't spam attack when you 1vX bro."

Survival is #1 human nature. Can't be helped.

It seems like you play against the same 10 people everyday, I don't think matchmaking can do much about that since the player count is low.

See above. There's just not enough players for match making to work, and you end up against pre-made groups as a solo que.

If they gave them unblockables, they're spam that instead....:)

Running charge FTW! Dominion is filled with it.

Spammable Unblockables FTW! A lot of people see nothing wrong with that and will even defend it. "L2P" seems to come up often.

This is a thing since beta.... need to collect more data.

You left out the Peacekeeper, was that intentional?

People still care about that?

RoosterIlluzion
10-19-2017, 02:21 AM
I don't see why revenge couldn't be buffed a little for Dominion matches only. That would deter ganking.

RoosterIlluzion
10-19-2017, 02:35 AM
CoyoteXstarrk is the For Honor spokesperson, defending every broken aspect of this game, and it's devs. You're fighting a losing battle against this individual because he/she will never agree with you.

brashtralas
10-19-2017, 03:04 AM
I don't see why revenge couldn't be buffed a little for Dominion matches only. That would deter ganking.

What is everyone talking about, here? Revenge is god mode in its current state. Itís too easy to obtain as it is, and it pretty much guarantees at least one kill in any tank situation.

I get killed more often by teammates spamming attacks on an enemy I have down to one hit, giving them revenge, then they trade a hit to gb and kill. If youíre near a ledge, you can kill someone in revenge.

bmason1000
10-19-2017, 03:42 AM
What is everyone talking about, here? Revenge is god mode in its current state. Itís too easy to obtain as it is, and it pretty much guarantees at least one kill in any tank situation.

I get killed more often by teammates spamming attacks on an enemy I have down to one hit, giving them revenge, then they trade a hit to gb and kill. If youíre near a ledge, you can kill someone in revenge.just curious...were you around for season 1?

brashtralas
10-19-2017, 04:40 AM
just curious...were you around for season 1?

Yes, and it was god mode then, too. Thereís not much difference between the two, when someone wears revenge gear.

If you can pop revenge after a few blocks one on one, something is wrong.

vgrimr_J
10-19-2017, 05:23 AM
Yes, and it was god mode then, too. There’s not much difference between the two, when someone wears revenge gear.

If you can pop revenge after a few blocks one on one, something is wrong.

simply not true. you cant get revenge with just a "few" blocks unless its a 1vX in most of the ganks what i encounter the players are skilled enough to not give me revenge by simply not attacking like a raged monkey

brashtralas
10-19-2017, 06:58 AM
simply not true. you cant get revenge with just a "few" blocks unless its a 1vX in most of the ganks what i encounter the players are skilled enough to not give me revenge by simply not attacking like a raged monkey

Wow. Youíre taking it too literally, and it is most certainly too easy to get revenge in 1v1 with full revenge gear, and the decay rate is far too slow when someone can kill an enemy while defending their base, heal, then get into a fight with someone else that was nowhere near the location during their last fight, and get revenge in two blocks.

And attacking ďlike a raged monkeyĒ means nothing. Utterly nothing. As a slow class, youíre counting on chip damage. Which means attacking.

If youíre not attacking, youíre reinforcing the defense meta.

So which is it?

Thereís a lot wrong with the game. The OP had a lot of opinion mixed in with the facts, but itís high time we start facing those facts. The game has enough bugs and balance issues without the god-awful connectivity, time-snap removal, and red bar gods.

Add it all up and you have a game I love because itís the embodiment of everything I wanted to play as a kid, with the worst possible structure built to sustain it.

Weíre playing on the top floor of a condemned building thatís slowly collapsing. Our brief moments of fun are enough to make us stay, but we all know itíll collapse soon.

matt89connor
10-19-2017, 07:29 AM

As I said originally. Back to the shelf and if you find it great then more power to you. You clearly have more patience and more acceptance than I do. I guess I just expect proper balance and more developer support from my games.

mr coyote, you and mr charmzz are in the same side, the only difference is that he saw all the changes the Dev do in this 2 mounths unlike you:, but both of you, hope for a better
game, so this is the end of discussion ;)

vgrimr_J
10-19-2017, 01:31 PM
decay rate is far too slow when someone can kill an enemy while defending their base, heal, then get into a fight with someone else that was nowhere near the location during their last fight, and get revenge in two blocks.

i would love to see this i have NEVER got revenge in two blocks after i went for 1v1 to 1vX revenge starts decay when you dont have lock on to enemy.

If you’re not attacking, you’re reinforcing the defense meta. sorry bud i play xbox we can actually attack here (yes even in duels). what do you do when you are on 1v1 and you win it but soon after get ganked? start attacking straight away and get killed? not so smart

CoyoteXStarrk
10-20-2017, 10:24 AM
CoyoteXstarrk is the For Honor spokesperson, defending every broken aspect of this game, and it's devs. You're fighting a losing battle against this individual because he/she will never agree with you.

So in a thread where I am openly criticizing the game and saying that I am going to stop playing it YET AGAIN

You are gonna sit there and say that I am DEFENDING THE GAME??????

You are not very bright are you?

Ontari
10-20-2017, 02:59 PM
Coyote... it seems to me that you only post to vent off your personal misfortunes, and project this negativity onto the game.

I am also still unsatisfied with many aspects of the game, however I also see its slow progress. Some things are still unacceptable, while some improved visibly.

And your arrogance and lack of logical thinking is just paralysing. The guy on the first page, which answered every single problem of yours in a competent manner, without using OPINIONS (like you did), but FACTS from the game, was called "defensive force" by you. You clearly have no idea how to counter logic and solid arguments, so you resort to attacking the person instead? It's breaking of "ad personam" man, the first rule of logic. :)

Netcode_err_404
10-20-2017, 04:25 PM
Whats that ? Coyote criticizes the game ? Ubisoft stopped to pay you ?

LOL

Still remember the meme " Connectivity has improved A LOT"

ttrat
10-20-2017, 04:34 PM
Coyote, if I didn't know any better I'd say, I think maybe, you just don't like this game...

I do kinda hear what you're saying though in the sense that For Honor really has not reached it's potential. I think they've done a ton right here, and executed alot of really cool stuff right. I just wish there was more focus on a larger-scale cooperative campaign battles, where you could use your custom characters. I feel they've missed an obvious application where this game could really shine. As more stuff gets added, I just don't see how they'll possibly balance this into a truly great competitive game.

I guess I don't care about the details as much, since I'm so bad it's wouldn't really make a difference anyway. I just wish they would've taken what is done right and really run with it in terms of building out a true campaign that mixes single/multi player.

Netcode_err_404
10-20-2017, 04:46 PM
Coyote, if I didn't know any better I'd say, I think maybe, you just don't like this game...

I do kinda hear what you're saying though in the sense that For Honor really has not reached it's potential. I think they've done a ton right here, and executed alot of really cool stuff right. I just wish there was more focus on a larger-scale cooperative campaign battles, where you could use your custom characters. I feel they've missed an obvious application where this game could really shine. As more stuff gets added, I just don't see how they'll possibly balance this into a truly great competitive game.

I guess I don't care about the details as much, since I'm so bad it's wouldn't really make a difference anyway. I just wish they would've taken what is done right and really run with it in terms of building out a true campaign that mixes single/multi player.

They can't, this game is like dark souls pvp, its fun, can be frustrating, cannot be competitive.

Unless they really make some miracles.

brashtralas
10-20-2017, 08:02 PM

i would love to see this i have NEVER got revenge in two blocks after i went for 1v1 to 1vX revenge starts decay when you dont have lock on to enemy.

sorry bud i play xbox we can actually attack here (yes even in duels). what do you do when you are on 1v1 and you win it but soon after get ganked? start attacking straight away and get killed? not so smart

You assume too much and I canít help what you donít see. I play on console, also, and if you recall, I was discussing playing as a slower class.

And you just described the defensive meta by saying ď encounter the players are skilled enough to not give me revenge by simply not attacking like a raged monkey.Ē

So you donít attacks to avoid giving revenge, and they donít attack to avoid giving revenge? Hm.

Devils-_-legacy
10-20-2017, 08:21 PM
On console if so I'd love to see you block all pks lights I can 1 out of 3 on average lol

Halvtand
10-20-2017, 08:52 PM
Your reading comprehension isn't that great....
Nothing wrong with my reading comprehension. I had you pegged down in the opening post. I did, however, want to make it abundantly clear to anyone what kind of thread this was and what kind of poster you've turned out to be.
You did out yourself pretty clearly by insisting that your opinions are facts and your stubborn refusal to back up any of them with any kind of evidence or argument

and of course your instant retreat upon encountering any kind of opposition to either dismiss it as the word of "the unreasonable others" that have opinions that contradicts your facts...

...there is no point in discussion because you won't agree with me no matter what I say.

And you are certainly entitled to that OPINION (Emphasis in original) [...] I came here to yet again state my views in the hopes that rational minds will see them and act upon them.
... or what you believe to be insults and "attacking where it hurts".

Oh wait....
Scalding... In the end, you just came to rant and be agreed with. Not to have a discussion, not to understand or make others understand something or for that matter to even offer any kind of constructive critizism of either the game as a whole, its subsystems and mechanics or its players. This is what I wanted you to express in your own words, just to make everything clear.

If I wanted to be taken seriously do you think I would take the tone I have taken? No. Either you agree or you don't. I don't care either way because I know in the grand scheme of things I am objectively in the right here.
Thanks.

But props to you for trolling me into responding again. Not happening again though.
Great. We have enough people on the forum who are only interested in spreading negativity around. Don't get me wrong, This is not something I wish for. I remember you from before, and you were one of the good ones. I didn't always agree with you, but you had some good points. Then you return with this. Merry christmas and good night.
Oh wait... You did come back to insult another forumite.

Stay classy. Cheers.

RoosterIlluzion
10-21-2017, 12:20 AM
So in a thread where I am openly criticizing the game and saying that I am going to stop playing it YET AGAIN

You are gonna sit there and say that I am DEFENDING THE GAME??????

Curious. You've often backed this games bad mechanics and the devs behavior in the past.
It seems you've finally come around. I stand corrected.

Netcode_err_404
10-21-2017, 01:30 AM
Its amazing the fact that in this thread he is getting destroyed by others members, and he is even saying true facts. Back in the days he used to white knight ubi and he was the forum's hero, claiming false things like " Balance and connectivity are really good now". Ahahahah poor coyote.

Most of his points are facts ladies, claiming that it isn't true won't change nothing at all.

1) Fact
2) fact
3)Fact, but at least they cannot go revenge in 1v1, except they can.
4)Fact, but hey, what kind of point is this ? You surely cannot nerf the run. Also, assassins are too damn fast. They are assassins,not formula 1 prototypes.
5)That is hands down the most evident fact in the history of the gaming since 90's
5)Orochi is a top light/zone spam machine, and the fact that these 2 attacks are two of the best fast attacks in the game, surely help. GB can be spammed by everyone and usually is not that usefull. Unless theres some lag, that makes ppl able to GB during lights.
6)LB is broken in both ways, too damn safe, too damn bad if you do not play safe.
7)Warden spams SB because it is essentially whatthe warden is meant to do. Great character design, I agree. LOL
8)I don't know the number in percentage, but i bet is close enough. However, they spam them because they are safer unlike others useless attacks in their kit. Orochi side gheavy does the same damage of top light, except top light is20 times faster. Reasons
9)Zone attacks are unbalanced, because the name suggests that they should be used for AOE, instead they are a core key ability of the single target damage. And pk zone is completely broken.
10) Nobody, cared, care, will care. War faction is basically an RNG element that gives you totally undeserved gear. Was garbage designed, and will die as it is.

Keep it up man, im with you, even if you are probably the best troll in the internet.

CoyoteXStarrk
10-21-2017, 04:57 AM
You clearly have no idea how to counter logic and solid arguments, so you resort to attacking the person instead? It's breaking of "ad personam" man, the first rule of logic. :)

You clearly don't know me then.

I have on multiple occasions in the past proven my ability to not only counter arguments, but to outright disprove them step by step.

The problem is that it doesn't get me anywhere on this "Forum" anymore. And even in the beginning it rarely got me anywhere at all. This is not a place for well reasoned arguments due to the fact that half the people are gonna ALWAYS complain about something no matter what and the other half is so hopelessly up the butt of Ubisoft that they cannot even see the sunshine. So I gave up having logical arguments around the same time I gave up hope for this game to make a turnaround. For the LONGEST time I fought the good fight. I defended what I thought was okay and I criticized the things i thought deserved it and it got me NOWHERE. The game was still riddled with balance issues and the community was still riddled with whiners and fanboys.

The only thing that all my efforts at logical discussions in this place got me was wasted time and energy so pardon me if I got sick of bashing my face into the same wall everytime.

So now I come in. I state my experience. Either you agree or you don't. I am not gonna waste my time explaining to you why I am right only to have you come back with "Nu uh and this is why". Its a never ending circle argument that wastes my time and yours. If you think I am wrong you are probably unlikely to change your mind despite anything I say and given that you are a stranger I don't know if I was gonna be honest with myself I truly don't care if you disagree.

So I come. I explain my grievances. I leave. If nothing is done about them then oh well. If something actually comes from it or valuable discussion occurs as a result then thats great. But I am not gonna subject myself to paragraph after paragraph of explaining why I am right and then only to come back and read paragraph after paragraph of why you think I am wrong.

Whats that ? Coyote criticizes the game ? Ubisoft stopped to pay you ?

LOL

Still remember the meme " Connectivity has improved A LOT"

The connectivity is the ONLY thing that has improved by a 1000x since launch. You can disagree, but that is the experience of most players. (The ones that are left anyway)

And before anyone tries to be super edgy and pull the "Y u still here bruh I thought you was puttin it back on shelf lululul" I was and then I saw the Halloween event which seems mildly interesting and to be honest I am a sucker for holiday exclusives in games. So I am sticking around to grab my Elite outfit for my Beserker and then barring a miracle patch to fix some of the problems I listed I am gone again.

CoyoteXStarrk
10-21-2017, 05:05 AM
Curious. You've often backed this games bad mechanics and the devs behavior in the past.
It seems you've finally come around. I stand corrected.

No I simply backed things I thought were okay

- Connectivity
- Centurian being balanced imho
- Conqueror needs buffs
- Kensei needs better openers

But since those things didn't go in line with what other people who were determined to hate the game no matter what I got labeled a shill as a result even though I was just as critical on other issues in other areas of the game.

CoyoteXStarrk
10-21-2017, 05:23 AM

Thats the thing.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY liked this game. I followed it from announcement and bought it Day 1. I was apart of the Beta and convinced everyone on my PSN list to buy it. The potential this game had was so great in the beginning.

But the early issues like the Connectivity in the beginning and the severe balance issues led to the game hemorrhaging players at a record pace.

THEN

- Patches came out

- Balance got better

- Connectivity got better

- Loot system got better

- Rewards got better

And alot of people including my self looked at the progress and thought "Wow could this be the next Seige? To start off so rough, but then make a comeback?" The playerbase grew as players returned to see that it wasn't such a mess anymore. People started to truly get good at the game.

And then the new heroes were realeased and became a complete disaster in terms of balance.

Every single match was filled with Centurions and Shinobi effectively rendering the game unplayable due to the lack of variety in Team Comp. You had to play every match the same because every match had the same heroes in it, God forbid you try and play as other heroes because there in the beginning if you did you were intentionally putting yourself at a disadvantage if you used anything BUT the new heroes.

There was no variety therefore there was no unique strategy.

But Ubisoft never did anything about it. We went LITERALLY months with NO significant changes to the things that we as a community wanted fixed and when some of them finally did come most of the playerbase had already moved on. Then add to that the plague of people rage-quitting due to the reasons I just listed and you got a witches brew of butthurt players combined with a Dev team that refused to do anything about it and here we are.

Here we are well into the games lifespan

- Still severe balance issues in terms of heroes

- Revenge is still a problem

- War asset system is a bigger mess now than it was in the beginning

- A playerbase that is nearly non existant

- A dev team that claims to listen to us, but rarely acts on what we say and when they do it takes FAR too long to do so

So its not that I don't like this game. Its that I don't like what this game has become.

RatedChaotic
10-21-2017, 05:35 AM
I understand how you feel...Take what you said and add those Red Nat Warriors...lol..They are breeding like rabbits on xbox. Out of 5 opponents 2 might be green. Love the game but damn...This sucks.

CoyoteXStarrk
10-21-2017, 05:46 AM
I understand how you feel...Take what you said and add those Red Nat Warriors...lol..They are breeding like rabbits on xbox. Out of 5 opponents 2 might be green. Love the game but damn...This sucks.

All I want is to jump on this game and be able to play it without running into issues. Thats it.

Do I think it will ever be perfect? Hell no.

But at this point I would settle for basic balance changes and the long awaited "Defensive Meta" changes we have been hearing about for the last 6 months.

vgrimr_J
10-21-2017, 08:56 AM
You assume too much and I can’t help what you don’t see. I play on console, also, and if you recall, I was discussing playing as a slower class.

And you just described the defensive meta by saying “ encounter the players are skilled enough to not give me revenge by simply not attacking like a raged monkey.”

So you don’t attacks to avoid giving revenge, and they don’t attack to avoid giving revenge? Hm.

You dont see what i mean this time. do you go into a encounter and start attacking nonstop and dont get any damage in? of course they get revenge if they block all of them. they kill me fast enough to not give me revenge with tactics that pull the right strings and get damage in and by attacking like a raged monkey i mean dont just simply go in axes and swords swinging and giving them revenge if its a gank.

i have played enough dominion (16k kills and over 400h alone sorry for boasting ) to know what im doing and i can tell you that revenge is not op right now and you do not get it too easy. season 1 was op not this one.

Netcode_err_404
10-21-2017, 06:32 PM
All I want is to jump on this game and be able to play it without running into issues. Thats it.

Do I think it will ever be perfect? Hell no.

But at this point I would settle for basic balance changes and the long awaited "Defensive Meta" changes we have been hearing about for the last 6 months.

Thats the problem, game is broken, and bad designed, meta changes as the name suggests, are needed to change some important core mechanics, and they need a lot of time.

If the game was any good thought and designed, you woudn't need to wait a meta that should make the game playable.

brashtralas
10-21-2017, 07:59 PM
You dont see what i mean this time. do you go into a encounter and start attacking nonstop and dont get any damage in? of course they get revenge if they block all of them. they kill me fast enough to not give me revenge with tactics that pull the right strings and get damage in and by attacking like a raged monkey i mean dont just simply go in axes and swords swinging and giving them revenge if its a gank.

i have played enough dominion (16k kills and over 400h alone sorry for boasting ) to know what im doing and i can tell you that revenge is not op right now and you do not get it too easy. season 1 was op not this one.

We will have to agree to disagree. Iíve also played quite a lot(not so much as you), but Iíve experienced differently with this patch.

As a slow class that does little damage, I will very often give the opponent revenge. I block most things, so I also will get revenge.

Then I consider the soon to be implemented defensive meta patch and the reduction of GB and heavies off parry...... And revenge will be an even bigger problem.

Devils-_-legacy
10-21-2017, 08:32 PM
How is revenge a problem now it used to be a instant win now it's just a temporary shield no massive damage increase and definitely not a anti ganking tool as it stands now I feel it's pretty useless

brashtralas
10-21-2017, 10:30 PM
How is revenge a problem now it used to be a instant win now it's just a temporary shield no massive damage increase and definitely not a anti ganking tool as it stands now I feel it's pretty useless

Itís a problem because thereís gear that can alter your gain/defense/attack for revenge. It should be static per enemy locked on to you.

As it is now, fully geared players(myself included) get revenge nearly instantly when a second player joins a fight. So youíve fought 1v1 until your enemy is 1-2 hits from dead, and youíre also at 2/3 of your health for the sake of this discussion. Your teammate attacks your enemy, and he blocks, you gb him, your teammate knocks him out of your grip, and he has revenge because heís built it up during your 1v1(for who knows why?), and his gear allowed him to get it quickly in 2v1.

Now this Peace keeper is effectively shugoki with more damage/speed/defense. She dodged, you attack, she gbs through your attack, throws you down/off a cliff/poisons you, then makes quick work of your teammate.

I just believe itís gained too easily with gear. The mechanic should be static, especially in dominion, with no way to affect it.

CoyoteXStarrk
10-22-2017, 05:07 AM

Last night a teammate and myself jumped a Warden and he popped revenge after THREE BLOCKS knocking me down and then landed a SINGLE overhead heavy and took 2/3 of my health.

In a single swing.

That is not balanced.

JayyRupp
10-22-2017, 06:07 AM
Idiocy. You just wasted 20 minutes typing an essay for a game that you're putting "back on the shelf". Obtain a helmet asap.

Getting parried a lot? Stop mindless mashing out attacks.
Can't get out of Warden's loop? You're bad.
You're complaining about facing multiple people in a 4v4 game mode? You're dumb.
Revenge spamming? That doesn't make sense. You're an idiot.
Blaming a character for a universal mechanic? See above.
No one is forcing you to participate in the Faction War. You're ****ing simple.

brashtralas
10-22-2017, 06:12 AM
Last night a teammate and myself jumped a Warden and he popped revenge after THREE BLOCKS knocking me down and then landed a SINGLE overhead heavy and took 2/3 of my health.

In a single swing.

That is not balanced.

Thank you. I feel like people think Iím just making crap up. When someone has revenge and becomes uninterruptible, thereís a very good chance theyíll gb someone and throw them down. Then they do their highest damage heavy, and BAM! Youíre dead or almost dead.

CoyoteXStarrk
10-22-2017, 06:15 AM
Thank you. I feel like people think I’m just making crap up. When someone has revenge and becomes uninterruptible, there’s a very good chance they’ll gb someone and throw them down. Then they do their highest damage heavy, and BAM! You’re dead or almost dead.

If its Shugoki or Highlander you are most definitely dead.

I have personally watched a Shugoki 1 shot a full health Beserker while in revenge mode

GNG.DardyDard
10-22-2017, 06:41 AM
Can you go back to your break? Its much more quiet without you here :^)

CoyoteXStarrk
10-22-2017, 06:51 AM
Can you go back to your break? Its much more quiet without you here :^)

Nope. Gotta stay for the Halloween thing.

Nice bait tho. 5/10 but you can do better. I believe in you

vgrimr_J
10-22-2017, 11:51 AM
As a slow class that does little damage, I will very often give the opponent revenge. I block most things, so I also will get revenge.

what class do you play if i may ask?

Netcode_err_404
10-22-2017, 12:28 PM
If its Shugoki or Highlander you are most definitely dead.

I have personally watched a Shugoki 1 shot a full health Beserker while in revenge mode

Gear is a serious business.

Devils-_-legacy
10-22-2017, 05:02 PM
You done a 2 on 1 and it didnt work out as i remember you on the fourms from s1 it's nothing like it was and two top heavy in revenge kills most hero's you went on the offensive knowing it still knocks you down I don't see how that's a problem. from the 3 blocks he'd have to be gear score 180 and built it around revenge gain even then he would have to parry to get revenge maybe he had just came from a fight still had revenge meter filled that hadn't decayed fully. to the person who said it shouldn't gain more revenge from more people attacking revenge is ment to be life line when your in a 1vx situation you need to improve on your ganking if your just giving the enemy revenge constantly then might be an issue is your attacking to predictable

phunkyprodigy
10-23-2017, 04:16 AM
I haven't played FH for a month and there are still afk farmers in PvE Dominion.

GNG.DardyDard
10-23-2017, 09:47 AM
Its not bait, I'm being deadly serious. You haven't been here for 2 months in which a lot of **** has changed and the first thing you do is start complaining. If I remember, you're the same "honor ***" who complained about ganking while also condemning anyone who ganked in 4v4 as you were "Better than anyone who ganks." You complained about Orochi, a class which about 80% of the playerbase have gotten over and realized isn't OP (or as you say in your broke english "is still spam GBs"), you complained about Lawbringer being weak despite the fact the community is mostly quiet about him at the moment, you complained about Warden who can now (at best with max stamina reduction gear) only use SB 4-5 consecutive times before they risk OOS. And to top it all of, you complained about revenge and how "no skill morons spam it" despite the fact that all it does is make them have no stamina limits and knock down on throws and parries (Oh look, its basically when you're out of stamina. You gonna complain about that too?)

Knight_Raime
10-23-2017, 11:07 AM
I can agree with the overall disparity feeling you're having in that you think things are going too slowly. I have to agree with that. I was really hoping Def meta changes would be out in full before season 4. But no such luck. More so I found myself completely winded once I found out that their "fix" to unlock tech didn't fix unlock tech entirely. Just basically whiff tech. I still have rarely fought against someone using unlock. But the fact that it exists at all and is still being struggled to be patched out is just painful.
Supposedly flicker didn't get fixed either. But the only time i've seen 2 indicators so far is in a laggy game. You can't delay the presses anymore. So if the effect of flicker is still around i.e 2 indicators it must be caused by some bug and not intentional player interaction.

However I don't agree with the attitude you're having. Nor do I appreciate how rude you were to charms shutting everything they said down by calling them an apologist instead of actually having a reasonable discussion. For that I don't respect you anymore as I once did. The opening post just comes off as very whiny. Like you had a small handful of annoying matches and are raging instead of letting go. Not to say you don't have any legit points in your OP. Just the way it comes off is all i'm noting. Regardless things have changed. Some good and some bad. Like usual.

I personally no longer enjoy centurion. His stamina cost coupled with his in ability to be offensive just makes him feel very boring and bad to play. He's still "op" because of his punishes if you turtle up and parry. But that's really all you have access to now since your stamina cost went up. I can no longer play hard feint/soft feint mind games with my heavies now because of it. And I feel slightly burned considering how any feedback posts/threads I made about the centurion and the few change suggestion threads had basically no influence on his current set of changes. Minus the jab being safe on whiff now. And the obvious removal of wall combo. I realize that roster changes are still in the line after the defensive meta changes drop meaning there is a chance my input actually got used. But i'm not holding my breath.

I enjoy the game at a casual level now not maining anyone and floating back and forth between dominion and duels. All I really can do until the devs take their biggest swing with the defensive meta patch.

DrinkinMehStella
10-23-2017, 12:46 PM
I myself have given up from this game, 3 controllers later lol. I have lived on to bigger and better games.

Once upon a time i clashed myself with coyote but I agree with what he is saying, I have put sooooo many hours into this game and I defended the game to the death because I was hoping that they would fix the game and that it would one day be the game we all hope for, and now after all this time I'm seeing that this day will never come. Everything takes an ages to get put into the game, I have seen characters nerfed then buffed then nerfed, nothing has ever been right after the first season.